Profile for Cliff G > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cliff G RSS Feed

Amazon Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Black (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite, Touch, or Keyboard)
Price: $47.99
16 used & new from $23.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, low-quality case (only good thing is the light), August 21, 2012
This is a very low-quality case with an incredibly cheap feel. To call it a "leather" case, which you pay $59.99 for, is absurd. It feels like cheap plastic, on the front and back.

The Amazon leather case for the Kindle 2 (second gen.) was great -- actual leather, more padding on the front inside, and had a strap [similar to a Moleskine notebook] to keep it closed.

This case has none of that. I will be returning this case and looking for something else. I suggest you don't waste your $60 (trust me, it looks and feels as if it came from a Walmart clearance bin and cost $3.99).

Apple Magic Trackpad
Apple Magic Trackpad
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $73.99
114 used & new from $45.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Beautifully with Windows 7 on a PC, May 4, 2012
I bought this product for the sole purpose of using on a PC running Windows 7. I love the gestures and trackpad on my MacBook but only have the option for a Windows PC at work. I followed the basic instructions from a simple Google search to install the drivers and then used the Magic TrackPad Control program to better enable gestures. The entire setup was done in less than 10 minutes and I could not be happier.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2012 4:24 PM PDT

Gourmet Settings Willow 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, 4 and 5-Piece Place Settings
Price: $54.56
2 used & new from $54.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set but the items are HUGE, November 10, 2011
I read the other review about how large this flatware set is but ordered it anyway. Let me first state, I love the set and kept them but BEWARE...they are very large.

Cigar Dossier Personal Cigar Journal
Cigar Dossier Personal Cigar Journal
Offered by HANK STAR
Price: $33.95
6 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the inspiring "aficianado", November 10, 2011
This is a great way to keep track of the new cigars you try, whether you like them or not. If you like them, you get a better idea of your cigar preferences and if you hate them, you have a log so you know not to buy them again!

Adobe Captivate 5: The Essentials (for Windows & Macintosh)
Adobe Captivate 5: The Essentials (for Windows & Macintosh)
by Kevin A. Siegel
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $31.35
13 used & new from $18.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book For Learning About Captivate and eLearning, March 22, 2011
I purchased this book when my job required me to learn Adobe Captivate as soon as possible. I knew immediately to see if Kevin Siegel had written a book on the subject (and of course he had). I first purchased Adobe RoboHelp 8 HTML: The Essentials when I had to learn RoboHelp to create online help content and I am now hooked. This book is straight-forward and can easily be completed in 2 days. This is not to say it doesn't cover all necessary material for an essentials book, it certainly does. However, the book teaches through Skills and Drills learning which gets the learner into Captivate and playing around up front.

I have purchased Adobe Captivate 5: Beyond the Essentials (for Windows & Macintosh) and have no doubt that it will be as well written and informative as the other two books by Siegel.