Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Jess > Reviews

Browse

Jess' Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jess RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Swimline 90628 Giant Black Swan Ride-On Pool Float
Swimline 90628 Giant Black Swan Ride-On Pool Float
Price: $31.30
21 used & new from $28.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Not BLACK BUT CLEAR SEE THROUGH SWAN W BLACK BOTTOM, June 23, 2016
this was completely deceiving the swan is NOT black! The top of it is clear plastic see through to a black vinyl bottom so it wasn't fully black and it looked really funky. I bought the white swan last year I'll stick to that one! Not worth the sale.

Pink Wind Womens One Piece Digital Print Monokini Swimsuit Swimwear (One Size, Smile)
Offered by Pink Wind
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 26, 2016
awesome i was afraid being tall 5'8" 130 pounds and it fits perfect!

The Great Gatsby - The Jazz Recordings (Feat. Bryan Ferry Orchestra)
The Great Gatsby - The Jazz Recordings (Feat. Bryan Ferry Orchestra)
Price: $10.00
45 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 9, 2016
great addition to the film soundtrack!

Terminator 2 Series 3 > T-800 (Battle Across Time) Action Figure
Terminator 2 Series 3 > T-800 (Battle Across Time) Action Figure
Offered by COLLECTORS CHOICE INC.
Price: $16.95
11 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, April 9, 2016
Perfect topper for my terminator birthday cake
Comment Comment | Permalink

TERMINATOR GENISYS HALF SCALE ENDO SKULL Cyber Loot Crate EXCLUSIVE!
TERMINATOR GENISYS HALF SCALE ENDO SKULL Cyber Loot Crate EXCLUSIVE!
Offered by T & L Stuff
Price: $8.99
49 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 9, 2016
Perfect size for topper on my Terminator birthday cake! Was a real hit!

Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee By LifeBoost - Single Origin Organic Fair Trade 12 oz Ground Pumpkin Spice Roast Coffee
Offered by LifeBoost LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Coffee!, April 9, 2016
Best coffee ever tastes so natural I can taste the natural difference compared to store brands with artificial crap in them and the flavors are subtle I've only been drinking the pumpkin spice so far but I love it. Because it's just a darn good coffee. I recommend to everyone.

White Cross Back Tank Long Maxi Dress Removable Tie Waist
White Cross Back Tank Long Maxi Dress Removable Tie Waist

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress, December 2, 2012
I love this dress. It's unique and comfortable. The only thing I'd say is the tie around the waist is very cheap and doesn't look well but I bought some fabric of my own and made a new one that looks gorgeous for this dress. I used it for an angel Juliet costume for Halloween.

Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers, Hot Pink, One Size
Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers, Hot Pink, One Size
Price: $5.20
15 used & new from $3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!!!, December 2, 2012
Made well and just what I was looking for. Matches my 80s dancer costume as well as something I can really wear in my dance classes! Love it!

Vigo the Carpathian 44x66 HD Photo Poster Ghostbusters #01
Vigo the Carpathian 44x66 HD Photo Poster Ghostbusters #01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Rare Item For My Halloween Party, September 11, 2012
Awesome print and great size. JUST LIKE THE MOVIE! It was kind of a troubleshoot to mount this bad boy, but Lowe's had foam board big enough and we are building our own poster frame to fit the size, all for under $20.

Playboy: Playboy's 50th Anniversary Celebration
Playboy: Playboy's 50th Anniversary Celebration
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
14 used & new from $5.80

4.0 out of 5 stars The Playboy of 2000/2005, April 19, 2011
This dvd is basically the Playboy I grew up with. The world of the 7 girlfriends before there was a Girls Next Door, and Hef's main attraction of the 90s Pamela Anderson being featured in this video. Highlights of parties at the mansion and Hef interviewed with performances featured at the mansion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3