Profile for l. benzor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

l. benzor RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay Emergency Radio; Superb compact everyday radio, December 14, 2014
The quality of the radio alone is superb and well worth the expense all by itself. Though there are better emergency radios with loads of fancy features and upgrades to this radio's own, I bought this radio for day-to-day use. One of the best purchases of 2014, for sure. I get stations on this radio I couldn't get in my car! And this thing can get LOUD. I normally have the volume knob turned up about a quarter of its max volume which more than fills the room, halfway up and I fill the whole house with my racket. The LED flashlight is okay, but any old flashlight from Harbor Freight would have done better.

Skagen Men's 858XLSLD Steel Super Slim Brown Watch
Skagen Men's 858XLSLD Steel Super Slim Brown Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch. Pretty large face though., May 8, 2012
The color tones of the watch (soft brown and silver) are aesthetically pleasing and work well with a variety of outfits. Dressed up or down, the watch looks great with anything. The leather band is thin, but not enough so as to question the durability. The face is modern, easy to read, and is the the thinnest of any watch I own. Like another reviewer said, this is a good price for a watch this great. All in all, I was pleased with the product, however, the face was too large for me and I ended up returning it. All the same, this product was great and would recommend to anyone with medium-sized wrists and would probably wear with t-shirt and jeans.