Profile for Jotaluke > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 126

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jotaluke RSS Feed

Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., December 10, 2014
Very nice diffuser.

Toto THU123 Valve Cap with Diaphragm for All Models with Black Float Chamber Toilet
Offered by Lifetime WaterWorks
Price: $4.03
4 used & new from $4.03

5.0 out of 5 stars EXACT replacement for our TOTO Green Top flushing system TSU36A.6, December 9, 2014
This valve cap is marked with part# THU123 and comes in a TOTO Genuine replacement parts bag.

I installed this cap on our Toto E-Max flushing system. The numbers of our system are as follows: TOTO 1.28 gal Tank ST743E. We have the Green Cap Flushing system with the part# TSU36A.6 and the words 'Anti-siphon 528' on the top.

The plumber that installed it said that the valve caps are no longer available and the entire system would need to be replaced. I tried Lowes and Home Depot and they no longer carry just the valve cap. The entire flushing system is now replaced with Toto's new part# TSU99A.X (Note there is a 'dot' between the A and the X.

I've tried everywhere to get the Korky R528 replacement caps to no avail. I ordered these with my fingers crossed. For our system, it was an exact match! I bought up four of these puppies as our first one went bad in just one year. I've attached a picture of what the red gasket looked like in our toilet. This was only after one year's use.

Hope this info helps. I've spent hours trying to figure out which part would work. I'm a happy camper!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Eden Antonio
Eden Antonio
Price: $13.99
15 used & new from $7.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels like the real thing. Awesome, December 9, 2014
This review is from: Eden Antonio (Health and Beauty)
This thing is crazy awesome. It feels JUST like a real human penis. It even bends! LOL, but be careful as if you bend it too far, you will break it. :)

Rate Your Mate - The Exciting New Game of Kiss & Tell
Rate Your Mate - The Exciting New Game of Kiss & Tell
16 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and fun game, December 9, 2014
Fun game. Reminds me of the Newlywed game.

Yazilind Lolita Black Braided Fabric Lace Choker Beads Tassel Chain Necklace 14in
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LTD
Price: $22.83
2 used & new from $5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and sexy, December 9, 2014
This was a gift for a friend. I was skeptical to purchase due to the low cost of the item. When we got it in and she put it on. Oh my! It was very elegant and sexy!

Surfacing
Surfacing
Price: $6.99
29 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cd!, December 9, 2014
This review is from: Surfacing (Audio CD)
One of her best cd's.

Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer System
Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer System
Price: $129.99
25 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this magic bullet!, December 9, 2014
So far, I love it. No leaks or breakage. I use it every day. I am very careful to follow the manufacturer's instructions.

Big Mouth Toys Do Not Push Big Red Button
Big Mouth Toys Do Not Push Big Red Button
Offered by Gift Grabber
Price: $6.12
15 used & new from $6.12

2.0 out of 5 stars Like the button, didn't like the fact that the batteries came with it was dead., December 9, 2014
Product came in with bad batteries. Unit was left turned on. This was a gift for a friend. I had to spend almost as much on the batteries as what the item cost.

Cleaning/ Clean Home Synergy Blend 100% Pure Essential Oil (Lavender, Lemongrass, Rosemary and Tea Tree)- 30 ml
Offered by Edens Garden
Price: $20.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, December 9, 2014
Works well in my diffuser. Love the clean smell.

Essential Oil Diffuser by Deneve® - Sublime Whisper Quiet Electric Ultrasonic Vaporizer and Humidifier - Use With Scented Essential Oils such as Lavender or Eucalyptus for Home or Spa Aromatherapy - Cool Steam Mister Humidifier Adds Fragrance to Mist - Easiest Diffuser to Operate with No Buttons to Fiddle With - Perfect Replacement for Candle Warmer Burner - Emulates Natural Sounds and Effects of Babbling Brook - Your Purchase Supports Charity - LIFETIME 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! (White)
Offered by Deneve
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 13, 2014
Very nice diffuser. It doesn't seem like it would be that big, but it is. If you are looking for a specific size, use the dimensions before purchasing as for some reason, the picture makes it look like it is somewhat small. It is not and I am happy about the size and how much it holds.

The only negative about the design is how you have to push the "button" to cycle through the various options. They just have a sticker on the area where you push and it is hard to activate the action when pushing. Quite cumbersome in fact. I would much rather have something more basic and functional.

Don't get me wrong. I love the machine. It is great, but I am expressing possible ways to improve upon its design and functionality from one who uses it every night. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13