Profile for J. A. Mellina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. A. Mellina "J. A. Mellina" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $19.17
8 used & new from $19.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and great for body, March 28, 2014
I use this every day. I like to buy them in bulk because they are less expensive. I love this lotion.

Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Face Cream
Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Face Cream
Offered by DirectKart
Price: $21.98
4 used & new from $21.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and rich, March 28, 2014
I love this lotion! It is thick and it really heals. And it lasts forever! I love it, I love it!

Hand Warmers - HotSnapZ Reusable Round & Pocket Warmers
Hand Warmers - HotSnapZ Reusable Round & Pocket Warmers
Offered by HotSnapZ Warmers
Price: $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The bags started to leak less than a month after use, March 28, 2014
This is a low quality product. I already lost five of the eight bags to leaking. The remaining three are almost gone too. I will never buy this product again. Two stars because they work great a few times in the beginning.

AmazonBasics 4.7 GB 16x DVD-R (100-Pack Spindle)
AmazonBasics 4.7 GB 16x DVD-R (100-Pack Spindle)
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvds, November 29, 2012
So far only one was damaged, but I think it was the data I entered, not the dvd. They have been very useful and I love them.

Etekcity® 300Mbps 1000mW USB WiFi Wireless Network Adapter with Dual 6dBi Antennas & Ralink RT3072 Chipset Integrated for Notebooks, Laptops, Desktops, PCs, & Computers: High Power, Long Distance, 802.11 B/G/N Supported, Windows, Mac & Linux Compatible
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $18.89
5 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super strong and reliable, November 29, 2012
I can see networks I didn't know that existed. This antenna is really powerful. I use it in a secluded hard concrete building, and it sees networks. Amazing!

Maxell 16X Write-once DVD-R Spindle - 15 Pack (638006)
Maxell 16X Write-once DVD-R Spindle - 15 Pack (638006)
Price: $4.79
70 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality dvds, November 29, 2012
Not one single problem with them. I have almost used all of them and I really liked them. Thank you

IRISNotes Executive 2 Digital Pen
IRISNotes Executive 2 Digital Pen
Price: $91.00
83 used & new from $64.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and useful, but the advertisement is misleading, November 29, 2012
The pen is beautiful, elegant, and it reads what you write. The advertisement was misleading, because you would think that you would be able to see your writing in the computer as you write, and that is not true. For starters, you have to have it unplugged from the computer in order to use it. After that, you need to write, finish writing and pulse a button. Only then you are allowed to plug in the receiver into the computer and download what you just wrote. On the flip side, it understood my mysterious handwriting almost immediately, and it was able to translate it to computer characters leaving space only for a few corrections to be made. I have to say that I like it in spite of its limitations.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2014 11:40 AM PDT

Iris Notes Executive 2 Scanner
Iris Notes Executive 2 Scanner
Offered by AZPerfume
Price: $118.34
13 used & new from $111.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as promised, but fine product, November 29, 2012

Coby MP620-4GBLK 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black)
Coby MP620-4GBLK 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black)
Offered by CRH Mercantile
Price: $27.49
11 used & new from $10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great MP3 player, December 2, 2011
I have had my coby mp620 for 1+ year now and I totally love it. I only use it for mp3 playing. No video, photos or anything else. It is a great mp3 player, but the storage of the files can be a little tricky. Once you get use to the storage system, it is a great source of entertainment it has very good sound, although I never used the crappy headphones that came with it. I have my own and they are great too.

OCZ 2GB PC2-5400 667MHz DDR2 Value SoDIMM Module (OCZ2MV6672G)
OCZ 2GB PC2-5400 667MHz DDR2 Value SoDIMM Module (OCZ2MV6672G)
10 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install- works perfect, December 26, 2008
Perfect. I love it. I installed it in my asus eee 1000h in 30 secs.

Page: 1 | 2