Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Leap > Reviews

Browse

Leap's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leap RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
LG Optimus Exceed 2 (Verizon Prepaid) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
LG Optimus Exceed 2 (Verizon Prepaid) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by No Tax Future Land
Price: $55.00
68 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the phones and the app, January 10, 2016
Purchased two of these to use as security cameras in my home using the free android app, Alfred. Very pleased with the phones and the app. http://www.my-alfred.com/

Pet Trex 30" Playpen for Dogs Eight 24" x 30" High Panels
Pet Trex 30" Playpen for Dogs Eight 24" x 30" High Panels
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It it perfect. Easy to set up and take down and ..., January 10, 2016
After comparing and shopping around for a pen to use for my daughters rabbit, we settled on this one mainly based on price and the reviews. It it perfect. Easy to set up and take down and very durable. Highly recommend this product!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ONLY PURCHASE THE NEW AND IMPROVED MAGIC MESH!! Also check my tips for installing if you have vinyl siding., July 12, 2015
Bought one of these last year at Wally World and it turned out to be too big for the garage door that leads to our patio, plus I did not want to stick the velcro strips to the aluminum trim or nail it as it would ruin the look of the trim so we had to get creative with our installation. More on that in a bit. Because the product was two separate panels it was difficult to get the magnets lined up perfect and to stay in place while we installed. Now about our install.... Because we have vinyl siding I decided to use 5 gallon paint bucket stirring sticks (they are longer and thick than 1 gallon sticks) and took the top of the panels, rolled the paint sticks over them them carefully tucked the sticks behind the vinyl trim at the top of the door. Again because it was two panels I had to be careful to keep the panels lined up. Once the top was tucked behind the trim I then used more of the same paint sticks to tuck the sides behind the vinyl trim as well. It looked great and worked well for one season and was easily removed in the fall. When we went to install it this year we had some of the same issues lining it up and ended up going back to WM for another one.

(VERY IMPORTANT) The product that Wally World is now selling read "New and improved, now with stronger magnets"....Well, that is not the only improvement. They now have made the product in one piece, connected at the top so no more struggling to keep the magnets lined up. I also them improved on my install because of this. I used the same paint stir sticks, but this time used Gorilla tape to secure the top of the mesh to the sticks so the sticks and the mesh are now one unit. No more lining up. Rolled the sticks over the mesh one time, tucked it behind the vinyl trim on top and again used two more sticks to secure the sides behind the vinyl. PERFECTION!

Now at the end of the season we will be able to pop it out from behind the vinyl easily and roll it up onto the paint stir sticks to store for and even easier install next season. Keep in mind these tips only work for a door on a home with vinyl siding. And I included a few picture of the finished install to show how it looks. It is very secure and I did not have to muck up my siding to keep the bugs out.

So, If you have vinyl siding please consider this install option and also either buy from Wally World or another retailer and ensure that the box reads NEW AND IMPROVED. You will be a happy camper.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Stone Beige Outdoor Sun Flap Hat
Stone Beige Outdoor Sun Flap Hat
Offered by Movesway
Price: $15.20
3 used & new from $15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars She liked the look and style of this one so much ..., May 24, 2015
Bought one a week ago for a trip to Disney in late June. Bought a different, colorful and feminine styled hat for my wife at the same time. She liked the look and style of this one so much more that she had me buy another one of these for her. We will give the colorful one to our daughter. I am looking forward to the protection this hat will offer while strolling the parks on a hot sunny day. Seems well built and should last a while.

Foscam FI9821W V2 Megapixel HD 1280 x 720p H.264 Wireless/Wired Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut Filter - 26ft Night Vision and 2.8mm Lens (70° Viewing Angle) - Black
4 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy! You really can't go wrong here!!!!, August 3, 2014
Fantastic IP camera. The picture quality is excellent. The sound is a little weak put there are external ports for a mic and speaker. I have not tried them yet. Setup went well at first but I did end up having to call tech support and waited for a bout a half an hour to get a rep. Once on the phone he was very knowledgeable and picked up right away on the stupid mistake that I had made while setting it up myself and quietly corrected it and after getting my permission to back end my PC he walked through the setup for me and even set up port forwarding on my router so I can view the cameras (I bought 2) through the android app "IP Cam Viewer" which I have used religiously with a older IP cam that I was replacing. All in all, this was money very well spent and I am a happy customer after two days of using these inexpensive, state of the art cams.

TP-LINK TL-WA750RE 150Mbps Universal Wireless Range Extender (Wall Plug)
TP-LINK TL-WA750RE 150Mbps Universal Wireless Range Extender (Wall Plug)
4 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, April 13, 2014
The price is right, setup is easy and the results were so good I am ordering a second one to push wi-fi out to my patio area as well. Greatest thing since the $5 footlong!

Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Camera Wholesalers
Price: $799.00
114 used & new from $300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T OVERLOOK THE FREEBIES!, November 27, 2013
The camera is a gift for Christmas. I can not review it for that reason but would like to make sure you are all aware of the freebies and discounts that come with the purchase of this item. Scroll down just below the description of the camera and you will find this verbiage........"Purchase This Camera and Take Advantage of Any or All of the Following Promotions. Free camera bag, 16 GB memory card, monopod, and up to $300 off select Canon lenses."

These items are all free (EXCEPT THE LENSES) but the discounts on the lenses are HUGE. Don't miss out on the freebies if your spending the money on the camera. It is easy to miss and is not offered again in your shopping cart. Look the camera page over good. You'll find the offer.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2014 2:47 PM PST

Keurig K60 / K65 / Signature Single Cup Brewing System with 36 K-Cups!!
Keurig K60 / K65 / Signature Single Cup Brewing System with 36 K-Cups!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sams Club has the best price right now! 11/16/13, November 16, 2013
Sams Club is currently selling this exact unit (K65 signature) for $129.99 in store and online. Just bought it as a Christmas gift so I can not review it properly. Best price I was able to find. Just sayin...

Dell Inspiron 15 15.6" Laptop, AMD Dual-Core E-450 1.65GHz, 4GB, 320GB, AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics, Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive,Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, Good machine, July 3, 2013
After removing a little bloatware that came pre loaded I am very satisfied with this machine. I searched for hours to find a Windows computer that was NOT running Win 8 and kept coming back to this one. Glad I bought it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2013 9:54 PM PDT

STRUCTURES HIGHRISE HD Folding Metal Bed Frame - 14 Inch High Bi-Fold Platform Bed Base and Box Spring - Queen
Price: $167.22
3 used & new from $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, easy setup., April 14, 2013
Setup was quick. We bought this to place a new foam mattress on. No "bunkie board" is required but we put one on anyway because we had one. Been sleeping on it for several weeks and it seems solid and supportive. We also bought the additional hardware to install the headboard but have not put it on yet since it arrived a week after we set up the bed frame. We will get to it soon though. The added height for under bead storage is a HUGE bonus. This is a great frame!

Page: 1 | 2