Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for 1 > Reviews

Browse

1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

1 "1" RSS Feed (1)

Page: 1 | 2
Boys in the Trees: A Memoir
Boys in the Trees: A Memoir
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars EGO. I, I, I... YUCK. So sorry I read it., April 3, 2016
Don't waste your time. What a spoiled mis-directed life. I won't be able to listen to her music without recalling this dreadful book.

Hitch: The Life and Times of Alfred Hitchcock
Hitch: The Life and Times of Alfred Hitchcock
Price: $4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, December 30, 2015
I learned some details I hadn't heard before. This is easily readable and interesting. Another puzzle piece useful in trying to analyze the man and his films. Recommended for fans.

D is for Dahl
D is for Dahl
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Some fun stuff. For "diehard" Dahl readers., December 23, 2015
This review is from: D is for Dahl (Kindle Edition)
A fun way to learn about his private life as well as his personal likes and dislikes. Cute. For youngsters.

Home to Harmony (A Harmony Novel Book 1)
Home to Harmony (A Harmony Novel Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $11.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of laughs, but not too loud., December 22, 2015
This is my kind of book. Light, but thought provoking. Funny, yet serious. Gulley is very good at creating a universal world. I recognize all of the people, but their names are different.

Sightmark .380 Boresight
Sightmark .380 Boresight
Price: Click here to see our price
31 used & new from $24.61

5.0 out of 5 stars It does fit Ruger LCP, January 8, 2013
I have read the other reviews claiming that the sightmark .380 does not fit the Ruger LcP, and I admit that when I first tried it, I was unsuccessful and intended to return it. I was afraid of ramming it home for fear of getting it stuck. After reading other reviews, I decided to try it again, and it worked. It fits snugly and throws an accurate laser beam. It is easy to extract, too. I hope those who had difficulty with it will try it again. I am completely satisfied now with the product.

Forbidden Planet (Two-Disc 50th Anniversary Edition)
Forbidden Planet (Two-Disc 50th Anniversary Edition)
DVD ~ Leslie Nielsen
Price: $22.19
28 used & new from $7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than when I saw it in the theater, September 28, 2011
There is nothing wrong with this version of the film. The second disc is unnecessary unless you are a real SciFi fan and need more fix. The quality of the sound and picture is clear and excellent. A one disc version would probably be adequate for most.

Everlasting Glow LED Ivory Wax Candles With Drip Effect, Set of 3, 2" x 2, 3, 4" Height
Offered by BlueDot Trading
Price: $10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a bunch of batteries, October 30, 2010
These were just as advertised and I purchased two sets. I went to Walmart to purchase two batteries just for stand-by, and they cost 3.50 each, so for six batteries, it would cost more than I paid for both sets with the batteries included. My advice is to buy the battery pack that accompanies the sets on Amazon, which I am in the process of doing. They say to expect forty hours from a battery, but I am usure of that timing. It makes me reluctant to use them except for very special occasions. By the way, I place them on top of the first double sash on our Anderson windows and they have a very nice effect at night. The flickering is very realistic and they turn on with a touch of a button on the bottom. Very realistic and worry-free.

Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener with Removable Free Foil Cutter, Elegant Black
Price: $15.19
17 used & new from $15.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything as advertised, October 30, 2010
This wine opener is so easy to use I wish I had purchased it long ago. It comes with a battery charger and operates easily and smoothly. I am very pleased. It did require an intitial charge of eight hours, so don't expect to use it right away out of the package. At this point I have opened about two dozen bottles and it shows no sign of needing a re-charge, which will be simple to do when it eventually slows. I highly recommend this item.

Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Slate
Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Slate
Offered by WORMHOLE ENTERPRISES
Price: $54.49
21 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, April 14, 2010
Easy to use. Compact. Battery shut off. Flawless and effortless use. Highly recommended.

Targus Basic Messenger Case Designed for 15.6 Inch Laptops TCM004US (Black)
Targus Basic Messenger Case Designed for 15.6 Inch Laptops TCM004US (Black)
Price: $17.95
84 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 14, 2010
Dell Inspiron and all of its accessories fit nicely into this more-than-adequate carrier. Wireless mouse, laptop cooler, mouse pad, camera/ipod/assorted cables, several dvds, compact camera, paper, pens, and the laptop itself all fit. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2