Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Buddha in Blue Jeans: An Extremely Short Zen Guide to Sitting Quietly and Being Buddha
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars ... the name states) but the things it mentioned we good things to remember, August 21, 2014
It was really short (as the name states) but the things it mentioned we good things to remember.

Nine West Women's Thora Riding Boot,Dark Brown Leather,10 M US
Nine West Women's Thora Riding Boot,Dark Brown Leather,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots...too big :(, February 25, 2014
I love these boots...the real leather, the detailing but unfortunately this size was too big and they don't have any smaller sizes in stock. I would totally have kept them if they fit me. A+ boots and comfortable.

Now Eat This! Italian: Favorite Dishes from the Real Mamas of Italy--All Under 350 Calories
by Rocco DiSpirito
Price: $19.14
123 used & new from $6.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for gluten free people too!!, October 9, 2012
Ok first of all, all the rumors are true. This book is completely amazing!! It's really big (hefty) and has big beautiful pictures in it to look at, including step by step photos. I've read a lot of cookbooks but I haven't seen one quite as well put together as this one. Also, I eat gluten free because of an intolerance and he even lists on each recipe which are gluten free. In the beginning of the book he has a whole chart of the noodles he recommends, most are whole wheat types BUT it also lists some rice noodles and quinoa noodles (all of which are gluten free) in there too. I was ecstatic!! I mean seriously, step by step directions, beautiful pictures, gluten free recipes and research has gone into this book. When people state that "he really outdid himelf", they really mean it.

One thing I'd like to mention is that the table of contents vs. the page numbers are incorrect. For instance, if you look in the table of contents and find the recipe for ___ and it says it's supposed to be on page ____ it's not really on that page. I don't know if the version I got was just a flub or if anyone else has noticed this but beyond that his recipes are amazing. I like this version of Now Eat This better than his last because the last book had you using some hard to find ingredients such as: Cabot fat free cheddar cheese and dangerous stuff like Splenda etc. This new book switches the sweetener to Stevia which I still don't agree with but I've decided I'm going to sub out regular sugar and just go with a higher calorie count. I am in love.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2014 4:29 PM PST