Profile for Phillip W. Jones > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Phillip W. Jones "TheBookMonger" RSS Feed (Peachtree City, GA)

Tune Belt Sport Armband for Otterbox iPhone 4 / 4S Defender Series Case & iPhone 3G / 3GS Defender Series Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Otterbox Defender perfectly, October 2, 2012
I bought this armband for my iPhone 4s so that I wouldn't have to take apart the case every time I wanted to run. This makes that so much easier. The fit is perfects, and it is very comfortable to run with. The velcro strap on the side is perfect for keeping the headphone cords from dangling around. Some would think that running with such a large device on your arm may be difficult, but it isn't. The armband does not slide or move at all and you can barely tell it's there.

Skinomi® TechSkin - Apple iPhone 5 Screen Protector + Full Body Skin Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Front & Back Premium HD Clear Film / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, looks great, easy to install., October 2, 2012
I wasn't so sure about how good this product would be at this kind of price, but it really is an amazing screen protector for the iPhone 5. The cutouts are dead on for the device, and don't leave any area unprotected that needs to be. The installation was insanely easy, especially with the video instructions. They packaging is really done well. I got a nice squeegee, microfiber cloth, screen protectors, and the application solution. I was afraid at first that I got a ton of dust under the screen, but it turned out to be "micro bubbles" which went away completely in a matter of hours. The film is crystal clear now and without bubbles. For everyone wondering, I do use a very low profile case, and even with the back protector applied, the case fits perfectly, so no need to worry if you have a tight case. Overall a great product for an amazing price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deal, March 20, 2012
This is really a great deal. You cannot find 2 inches of this dense memory foam anywhere else for this price of $50. It is thick, and fairly dense compared to most others, although not nearly as dense as the tempur-pedic foam. This is still very very comfortable. I love it!

NEEWER Sports Armband iPhone 4G Holder
NEEWER Sports Armband iPhone 4G Holder
Offered by A-ProStore
Price: $4.39
7 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price, March 8, 2012
I took a gamble on this product based on the reviews. I am glad I did. This iPhone sports armband fits my iPhone just perfectly, and I can even squeeze it in with my slim case still on it. The band fits my arm perfectly, and is very adjustable. The material is also very comfortable and breathable. Since it is all one piece, sweat doesn't get onto the back of the iPhone like most other sport armbands. Don't spend $20 on one when you can get this for only about $5! I absolutely love this product. Thanks NEEWER!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 19, 2012
This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to have something hold my phone in my car without it being connected through the 30 pin connector, so this works great. It has an extra charger port and a usb port, which comes in handy. The gooseneck is very stiff also, so no device will make it fall.

Cirago CST1120 120 GB USB 2.0 Portable Storage
Cirago CST1120 120 GB USB 2.0 Portable Storage

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, Portable, Cheap, February 14, 2010
Length:: 3:55 Mins

Here is a video that I put together as soon as I received my product in the mail. I was very pleased!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2010 11:09 AM PST