Profile for Traci Belanger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Traci Belanger "cinephile" RSS Feed (Manchester, NH USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us
Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us
by Robert D. Hare
Price: $12.99
153 used & new from $5.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book about antisocial personality DO. I now look ..., March 11, 2015
Fabulous book about antisocial personality DO. I now look for articles by Dr. Hare and talk about him in the courses I teach because of this book. Fascinating read.

Motown: The Musical
Motown: The Musical
Price: $11.59
50 used & new from $6.49

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish there were more full versions of the songs ..., March 11, 2015
This review is from: Motown: The Musical (Audio CD)
I wish there were more full versions of the songs. It probably works with the show, but on their own it leaves you wanting more. So I pulled out my individual cds...

Boyer Candy Co Butterscotch Peanut Butter Smoothie Cup, 1.6-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)
Offered by Boyer Candy Company
Price: $18.99
5 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them more than Reese's Cups when I was in ..., March 11, 2015
I can't get these in NH, and hadn't had any since I moved away from PA. Loved them more than Reese's Cups when I was in PA. Now I can get them up here!

Are You Getting Enlightened or Losing Your Mind?: A Spiritual Program for Mental Fitness
by David Gersten
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is one of my favorite post-masters degree books, March 11, 2015
This book is one of my favorite post-masters degree books. It really gets in depth about phenomenological experiences and how to work with your clients when they have them. Also gets you to take a hard look at your own belief systems. I highly recommend this book.

Reese's Easter White Peanut Butter Egg, 1.20 Ounce (Pack of 36)
Reese's Easter White Peanut Butter Egg, 1.20 Ounce (Pack of 36)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 11, 2015
If you like white chocolate, they're amazing...

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars so much better than the regular chocolate now, March 11, 2015
I'm kinda addicted to Reese's white chocolate...so much better than the regular chocolate now....

H.R. Pufnstuf: The Complete Series
H.R. Pufnstuf: The Complete Series
DVD ~ -
Price: $15.99
31 used & new from $10.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 11, 2015
Living Island, HR Pufnstuf, Witchpoo....what more needs to be said?

The Demolitionist
The Demolitionist
DVD ~ Nicole Eggert
13 used & new from $22.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Only if you LOVE bad cinema...., March 11, 2015
This review is from: The Demolitionist (DVD)
I love this movie the way I love Ed Wood movies. If you understand that statement, you'll get it. This is NOT a good film by any means. It's goofy, the acting is bad, the special effects - what was Savini thinking? But it's SO bad and SO late 80's you have to love it. And Richard Greico as a bad guy? He tries...he really tries. I'll leave it there. The plot is predictable, but everything is SO over the top ridiculous it's like watching a cartoon. Just wish it had fewer boring scenes with Nicole Eggert in the lab. But the scientist is wonderfully horrible!

SmartyPants Adult Complete plus Fiber: Multivitamin, Omega 3, Vitamin D, No Added Sugar, 180 count
Price: $31.49
33 used & new from $25.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Adult gummies? Check. Vitamins? Check. Fiber? Check. Fun? Check...., March 11, 2015
OK, yep, I needed gummies to get me to start taking daily vitamins again. But they taste like fun (yes, that's what I meant to say), and they go down easily.

Armitron Sport Unisex 457004WHT Chronograph White Nylon Strap Watch
Armitron Sport Unisex 457004WHT Chronograph White Nylon Strap Watch
Price: $18.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch- had a red one just like it ..., February 18, 2015
Love this watch- had a red one just like it for YEARS but the Velcro just got really crummy, so I chanced getting a white one and I love it! For the price SO worth it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3