Profile for Curtis Rash > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Curtis Rash RSS Feed

iPhone 4S Case, Caseology [Drop Protection] Apple iPhone 4/4S Case [White] Slim Fit TPU Cover [Shock Absorbent] Armor Bumper iPhone 4/4S Case [Made in Korea] (for Apple iPhone 4/4S Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, March 15, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this case online without seeing it in person first, b/c I tend to be picky. But I love this case, it fits my iphone 4 perfectly, and seems well made. The white case looks great on my white phone. Received product quickly, very pleased!

Philips PD7012/37 7-Inch LCD Dual Screen Portable DVD Player, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by EDISON ELECTRONICS,INC.
Price: $116.99
28 used & new from $37.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Discounts Jungle steals from customers., October 3, 2011
Please pay attention to the warnings and bad reviews you see about this company. I ordered a new Philips PD7012/37 7-Inch LCD Dual Screen Portable DVD Player. I received it in about 4 days which was what I expected, however when I opened it up it was obviously used/refurbished. The print on the buttons was worn out, there were scratches all around the screen, there was a quality control sticker on the back, and other defects. The DVD player did work however I paid for a new DVD player at a cost of 96.99 plus shipping which came to a total of 108. I received a DVD player that should have only cost me either 44.99 for used or 52.99 for refurbished. When I attempted to resolve the issue the customer service for Discount Jungle dealt with the situation in a cookie cutter type mentality. They continued to recite policy and were obviously trained to ignore the customers concerns. I requested a full refund to include shipping because the item I ordered was not the item I received. I was eventually told I would receive my full refund to include shipping only if all the parts were returned. I repackaged the item and returned it to the company. I received an email once the item was received by the company informing me that I would only receive an 83 dollar refund.

This company stole 25 dollars from me. Since I am only receiving 83 dollars, I must assume that all the pieces were not received, but since they shipped me a refurbished or used DVD player without a packing list I can only assume two things either they did not know everything that was in the box or they knew they were missing items and in order to acquire the necessary parts they stole the money from me to make up for the items they knew were missing.

This was obviously the fault of the company however they made no stride to correct their discrepancy, and shifted the blame on me. While this company does receive countless good reviews they have also received a number of reviews with similar complaints. This issue is consistent within their company so I believe they are a scam and only attempt to send good items a majority of the time in order to hide the fact that when they make up for their losses through ripping off customers and then recite policy to cover up their crime then attack the integrity of their customers in order to shift blame for their inadequacy.

Note: After reading feedback, company has refunded all money including shipping. They also gave me instructions which resulting in deleting the negative feedback written about the company.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2013 6:45 PM PDT