Profile for W. Wu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Wu RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

12.5' Aluminum Telescopic/Telescoping Loft Ladder Extension Extendable Portable
12.5' Aluminum Telescopic/Telescoping Loft Ladder Extension Extendable Portable
Offered by Honey-Blue Super Outlet
Price: $72.20
8 used & new from $70.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ladder, July 7, 2014
Good ladder for the money. Heavy aluminum construction. Some of the rungs might be a bit hard to pull apart, but overall not an issue. One of the important things of using these type of ladders is to make sure the rungs are fully locked on both sides before you start climbing.

SunnyPowerTower/DipStation
SunnyPowerTower/DipStation
Offered by Fitness Avenue
Price: $129.00
5 used & new from $126.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tower, July 7, 2014
Overall it's a good solid tower. The only thing I find a bit annoying is the dip bars moves a bit when you dip on them. This is because the the main support posts are round, so when you apply force, it gives a little. But not a major issue. You would also need a minimum of 8 foot ceiling to fit your head above the high bar when doing pullups. Good buy for the money.

Luvs With Ultra Leakguards Size 3 Diapers 186 Count
Luvs With Ultra Leakguards Size 3 Diapers 186 Count
Price: $32.99
20 used & new from $25.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Diapers are great, packaging is getting smaller, March 19, 2014
We've always been a big fan of these Luvs, they work as good as the Pampers, but much cheaper. But we did notice the packaging has been getting smaller and smaller, thus the per diaper cost has been creeping up.

Whirlpool 12001908 Lid Switch Kit
Whirlpool 12001908 Lid Switch Kit
Price: $19.55
16 used & new from $12.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Perfect, March 19, 2014
This switch replaced my old broken switch perfectly in my Maytag washer. Saved me hundreds in having to buy a new washer.

PRIMO Freedom Step Stool White
PRIMO Freedom Step Stool White
Price: $9.99
13 used & new from $5.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stool, September 17, 2013
This is a great stool, sturdy. It's both taller and larger than the Disney Cars one we have. We would definitely buy more.

studio ghibli collection movie dvd
studio ghibli collection movie dvd
Offered by rosales1986
Price: $33.98
2 used & new from $33.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond My Expectations, September 17, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this set of DVDs based on some of the other reviews I read about the quality of the image. But at such a low price, I had to give it a try. I did not write a review earlier since I want to get through most if not all of the movies first. That took a long time. But now that I'm watching my last one, I have to say the quality was way beyond my expectations. The picture quality is at DVD quality and great sound as well for every movie. The menu is simple and easy to navigate. Two clicks and you are watching a movie already, with no previews or ads to distract you. If you love these cartoons, this is the cheapest way to get them, at literately the same quality.

Monoprice Fastening Tape 0.75inch One Wrap Hook & Loop Fastening Tape 5 yard/Roll - Black
Price: $5.95
18 used & new from $1.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 6, 2013
It's a great product, cheap and does its job. You can definitely spend more to get some better quality ones, but these are more than enough for my purpose. I also have plenty left over to tie/secure something else.

Penn-Plax Daily Double II Battery-Operated Automatic Fish Feeder
Penn-Plax Daily Double II Battery-Operated Automatic Fish Feeder
Offered by One Way Pet
Price: $13.76
5 used & new from $13.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked!, August 27, 2012
This is a very flimsy feeder. It never worked. It rotated a quarter of the way and would not rotate again. Of course I waited too long to return it. I opened it up hoping to fix it. But I noticed the gears are all plastic and very thin and loose. The gears can get out of alignment very easily, which is why it would work a little bit, then stop working. Worst $20 I ever spent.

HDMI Cable Category 2, Full 1080P Capable (6 Feet)
HDMI Cable Category 2, Full 1080P Capable (6 Feet)
Offered by Eforcity
Price: $2.13
80 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, November 24, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
For the price, this item can't be beat! The 1080P picture and HD sound are fantastic! No need to buy $100 Monster Cable, this works the same.