Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Travis L. Allen > Reviews

Browse

Travis L. Allen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Travis L. Allen RSS Feed (Peterstown, WV)

Star Trek: Ships of the Line: 2010 Wall Calendar
Star Trek: Ships of the Line: 2010 Wall Calendar
by LLC Andrews McMeel Publishing
Edition: Calendar
15 used & new from $29.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Like Always!, December 9, 2009
Wonderful images! Look forward to the new calendar every year and this one doesn't disappoint.

4GB Pivot Flash Drive USB 2.0
4GB Pivot Flash Drive USB 2.0
Offered by YEAHGOSHOPPING, LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, December 22, 2008
I have had several Imation drives of varying capacities and have been very pleased with all of them. This one is no exception.

4GB USB Nano Flash Drive
4GB USB Nano Flash Drive

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure its great, December 22, 2008
I have owned several Imation flash drives of various capacities and have always been very pleased with their performance. I'm sure that this one would have performed superbly as well but, the size was smaller than I wanted. I choose it initially because it was red and could be easily distingushed from my other imation drives. It was designed to be small, but for me it was too small. It would be great if Imation made more colors available in the pivot/swivel drives.

Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series
Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series
DVD ~ David Attenborough
Offered by MollyBeagleMedia
Price: $49.99
116 used & new from $0.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better with Sir David Attenborough, April 14, 2007
The series is awesome! When I started watching the series on TDC I expected to hear Sir David Attenborough narrating. After all, he is a legend in the world of nature documentaries and a BBC staple. Weaver does a good job, but I can't wait to hear it with Sir David. I'm so glad to have found this version and with more footage and a better price too! Three great reasons to buy this set!

The episode "Ice Worlds" is my favorite to date. The plight of the male Emperor penguins taking care of their eggs is especially heart-wrenching. It seems like a truly horrible exsistence for such a majestic animal. Their waddle is funny too.