Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Gina R. Geren > Reviews

Browse

Gina R. Geren's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gina R. Geren RSS Feed

My Fitness Coach 2: Exercise and Nutrition - Nintendo Wii
My Fitness Coach 2: Exercise and Nutrition - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $12.95
57 used & new from $1.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Are the screen shots correct??, February 1, 2010
I am evaluating My Fitness Coach 2...the screen shots on this site are not the same as my game?? Regardless..my initial reaction was "urgh!! waste of money!"...(I love Wii Fit Plus!)..however, after a couple of weeks, I have adapted the program in MFC to go along with my workout with the Wii FP.
Pros:** There are different workouts, after a round of squats (which are no place to be found in the WFP)..my legs and rear were sore for days. This tells me those areas are not getting the "mean" workout I was looking for with the WFP.
**The challenge sections are very challenging, to me this is good.
**You can set different profiles to target different workouts ie: tummy, arms, legs, OR yoga/pilates OR weight loss. Therefore, depending on the day, you merely click on the workout you favor.
**It moves faster from exercise to exercise without all the chatter of the WFP
Cons: **The trainers can be a little annoying (funny how these people we do not even know can annoy us?)
**There is no countdown clock, I like to know how long I have worked out ..on the screen like my fit bank in WFP (I know I can look at my watch, but I love my fit bank in the WFP and am spoiled by it)
**At times, I do not feel I am doing enough reps in a particular exercise, that is ..I just get started and we are moving to something else
**I am not sure how great it really picks up the balance board and remote? I can be doing exactly as instructed and it will tell me otherwise..frustrating.
I cant yet speak on the meals and nutrition section as I did not really purchase it for those features.
Summary: It is not as good as the WFP, however, I have adapted a few decent routines to go along with my WFP and feel I am actually targeting more areas (ie: legs/rear). Would I recommend spending the additional money on it? hmmm...I think I am glad I did, as it is giving me a bit more variety..I have been using the WFP for almost 40 days and am/was really ready for few changes..