Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Stephanie Marie Kelly > Reviews

Browse

Stephanie Marie ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephanie Marie Kelly RSS Feed

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, February 7, 2014
This case is very nice. I like that it is very glittery and sparkles. It is definitley not the case for you if you want your phone to be protected and it is not made with the best quality materials but it is definitley worth $7. The shipping was also pleasently fast considering the fact that the delivery date was from 2/6 to sometime in march and I received it on 2/6. I love it. I would recommend it if you want a beautiful case for a cheap price.

Convenience Concepts Designs4Comfort Sheridan Storage Bench with 2 Side Ottomans, Black
Price: $64.79
22 used & new from $58.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, October 28, 2013
I have had this item for about a month now and it is decent for the price. The wood part on the ottoman came scratched up which dissapointed me but for the price what can you expect. I would recommend if your on a budget and trying to save money but if you are looking for good quality, you should not buy this item.

uxcell® Fish Tank Aquarium Vacuum Gravel Cleaner Siphon Pump Water Charge 1.7M
uxcell® Fish Tank Aquarium Vacuum Gravel Cleaner Siphon Pump Water Charge 1.7M
Offered by uxcell
Price: $8.52
2 used & new from $3.53

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, May 23, 2013
Not worth the money. Did not work. It would be more beneficial to just buy a more expensive product that will actually work.

HTC EVO Design SL892 Android Phone (BOOST MOBILE) Evo Design 4G by HTC (Boost)‎
HTC EVO Design SL892 Android Phone (BOOST MOBILE) Evo Design 4G by HTC (Boost)‎
13 used & new from $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading and defective, January 12, 2012
I bought this phone right before christmas and over all the phone works really good. But the post is misleading because it says this is a new phone. This phone is not new, it is referbished and the reason why i am upset isnt because it is refurbished. I am upset because a refurbished evo 4g is $100 cheaper then this phone is. I paid 280 thinking this was a new phone and another seller was selling "refurbished evo 4g's" for 160!!!!! I am very upset because of this. Another thing is that the battery was bad. They sent me a bad used battery. Luckily i have insurance and sprint gave me a new battery for free, which would have been 40 if they didnt replace it for me, but i am very upset with this company. I love the phone but the company is HORRIBLE!

UPDATE!!!!--If i may also add this phone is defective. about 3 months into using this phone the charger port got lose so i brought it to sprint thinking they could fix it and they couldnt. it disconnected completely from the chip?? I dont remember the exact verbage of what was wrong. so i had to pay another 100 as a deductible to sprint for them to send me another phone. This is the most misleading company i have ever ordered from. i will NEVER buy another phone from amazon EVER AGAIN!!! Id rather get what i pay for instead of spending over 400 all together just to get a new phone. Very dissapointed and upset.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2012 2:02 PM PDT