Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Peter Feinberg > Reviews

Browse

Peter Feinberg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peter Feinberg RSS Feed (Belmont, CA)

Green Legacy Tall Kitchen Trash Bags - 60 Bags/Box ON SALE! (17 Cents/Bag)
Green Legacy Tall Kitchen Trash Bags - 60 Bags/Box ON SALE! (17 Cents/Bag)
Offered by Green Legacy
Price: $9.93
2 used & new from $9.93

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bags, June 21, 2015
I love these bags, I've been using them for 2 years now and they work great and are about half the price of other compost kitchen bags!

The Soldier's Sympathy
The Soldier's Sympathy
by Chris Guillory
Price: $12.99
11 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing read!, March 6, 2015
This review is from: The Soldier's Sympathy (Paperback)
Chris Guillory is one of those authors that has the ability to tell a completely engrossing story that grabs hold of you from the first page and takes you on an amazing journey. The Soldiers Sympathy takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where corrupt corporations rule and the future is in their hands. You meet Jaron and ex-military soldier of fortune that begins an adventure that takes him to new depths within his own soul and reveals he is more than even he thought he could be. This book is well written, thought provoking, and an excellent example of how even in a dystopian future there can be hope. I am looking forward to Mr. Guillory’s next installment of Jaron’s adventures.

HABA Mali Doll, 12"
HABA Mali Doll, 12"
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $36.76
8 used & new from $33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Haba Doll, December 3, 2013
This review is from: HABA Mali Doll, 12" (Toy)
The best! Super soft all cloth materials, well made and sturdy. Small enough for a small child to carry around without being too heavy.

Summer Infant Custom Fit Walk-Thru Gate, Tan
Summer Infant Custom Fit Walk-Thru Gate, Tan
Price: $91.15
9 used & new from $74.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gate Terrible Customer Service, July 14, 2012
The gate itself is nice, however after 15 months it broke. It makes sense after 15 months of kids trying to circumvent the gate parts of it gave out. The problem is when contacted customer service to PURCHASE a replacement part so we could keep using the gate (I didn't ask for them to replace it).We paid $150 at the time and I really don't believe that 15 month should be the lifecycle of an expensive gate. The response was sorry for the inconvenience but since you are outside of the 12 month warranty there is nothing we can do for you and we do not sell replacements parts. You will need to purchase a new gate.

So if you are looking for a gate and you think you might need it for more than 12 months look elsewhere.

The Italian Slow Cooker
The Italian Slow Cooker
by Michele Scicolone
Price: $14.66
95 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible dishes, January 15, 2012
I debated a long time before deciding to get this book. In the end I gave it a shot. What I love most about it is that she uses alot of fresh ingredients. It's not your traditional slow cooker where you throw in canned soups or herb packets. It's all fresh and that is what matters most to me. I love the ease of slow cooking but I'm not willing to put crap ingredients into my dishes. I love this so much I'm going to purchase the French Slow cooker book next

Melissa & Doug Car Carrier
Melissa & Doug Car Carrier
Price: $16.79
150 used & new from $14.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for a 3y old, August 25, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Car Carrier (Toy)
Wonderful toy my 3yr old absolutely loves it and pplays with it constantly. Easy to put back together themselves when the truck cab seperates so I don't have to be around. fun to load and unload the cars over and over. My 20mo old also loves this toy so I'm sure its a hit with the younger crowd too!

The America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook
The America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook
by America's Test Kitchen
60 used & new from $6.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, March 8, 2011
Every recipe I've made from this book are absolutely delicious. Easy to follow and gives good tips for novice cooks!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this it injured my dog's neck causing her to bleed and burned her, November 9, 2010
Please do not purchase this product!! After only two days of use my dogs neck was severely burned and bleeding. I read the instructions carefully and put the collar on it's lowest setting(#2). After all my caution it still caused the hair on her neck to be scorched off and bleeding scabs where the prongs were resting against her neck. I felt so awful after finding this! Please look under customer images to see pictures of my dogs neck.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2013 8:58 AM PDT

Rescue FTD-BB24 Disposable Fly Trap, Pack of 1
Rescue FTD-BB24 Disposable Fly Trap, Pack of 1
Price: $6.30
27 used & new from $3.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing does not work, April 1, 2009
I bought three of these hoping that they would quell my fly problem. We have a ton of flies on our back & side patio area so I hung two of them and followed the instructions on the bag very carefully. They've been out there two days and do not have one fly in them. There are hundreds of flies still swarming around the fly trap but none of them are going in. This product does not work. I am going to home depot to get a refund!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2012 8:04 AM PDT