Profile for Mandy Payne > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mandy Payne "Is it just me?" RSS Feed (Hollywood, CA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pulstar (he1ht9) Spark Plug (Pack of 2)
Pulstar (he1ht9) Spark Plug (Pack of 2)
Price: $35.00
4 used & new from $33.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Packed, May 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My boyfriend was stoked to use these. He installed them in his custom cycle and said the difference in power was incredible.

Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Sweet Dreams Soft Nurturing First Doll
Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Sweet Dreams Soft Nurturing First Doll
Price: $39.95
8 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Baby, May 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wish I could give this well made, super soft, super cute doll more stars. This is PERFECT for my 20 month old granddaughter. Stella is super soft and cuddly, nothing sharp or hard or scratchy. Everything is safe for babies -- no choking hazards, buttons are cloth and well attached, the clothing is soft and safe. The body is soft but wipes off easily with a damp washcloth.

My granddaughter grabbed this thing and won't let go. Her new and clearly most favorite baby.

DII Kitchen Millennium 4-Piece Heat Resistant Seamless Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA Free Silicone DII Kitchen Tool Set, Red
Price: $20.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, May 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are really flimsy but they can function. Sure, they're safe for nonstick, but they also don't really do much in the way of stirring or mixing or really much of anything.

They look and feel cheap. Overall this is a pretty big disappointment.

Brooklyn Beans Breakfast Blend Decaffeinated Coffee Single-cup coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 40 Count
Price: $25.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, May 29, 2015
I do like decaf coffee because it doesn't get me all wired. That's not to say that there isn't any caffeine in this blend, I can feel a little bit and it gently wakes me up. My favorite part about this coffee is that it tastes delicious but also it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth the way some other k cup brands do. It has a roasted flavor, not too strong, but I guess that depends on how you brew it. It's not weak in any way, a good light decaf coffee that has easily become my new favorite.

Sample provided for review.

Viva Labs #1 Premium Himalayan Organic Goji Berries, Noticeably Larger and Juicier, 1lb bag
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $25.95
8 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Antioxidant Silver Bullets, May 29, 2015
I have eaten a lot of different goji berries, they're wonderful little antioxidant bullets and much more tasty than a lot of health foods. If you e never tried them they're kind of tart little berries with a hint of anise flavor at the end. Really addicting little chewy nuggets.

These are really fresh -- for dried berries. Ha. They're plump and chewy and don't seem to all stick together in a huge clump like some I've received. Resealable bag makes these perfect for my nearly transient lifestyle. I just throw them in the console and chew on them all day.

Sample provided by Viva Labs

Perfjohn Snail Extract Vitamin C Serum
Perfjohn Snail Extract Vitamin C Serum
Offered by Perfjohn Skin Care Beauty Shop
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Give Skin A Dose of "YOUNG"!!, May 29, 2015
I have used many different brands of Vitamin C serums sold on Amazon. I have sensitive skin that can breakout very easily which makes it hard for me to use many skin care products on my skin. This Vitamin C serum has a light scent to it, which had me a little worried at first so I did a small test patch on my face. I had no breakouts or irritation, so I proceeded to apply the serum on my entire face the following day. I have used this Vitamin C serum for a little over a week now and have found it to moisturize, smooth, and brighten my complexion. This serum is wonderful to use in the morning or in the evening. However, Vitamin C breaks down quickly when exposed to light so it would probably be best to apply this at night for maximum benefits. When I use it in the morning I have found that my foundation goes on smoothly after applying the Vitamin C serum. I can even use a moisturizer or sunscreen on top of the serum.

The difference with this serum in the ingredients is the SNAIL EXTRACT: Glycolic Acid. Snail Gel contains enough glycolic acid to produce a gentle elimination of superficial dead skin cells, and to help promote their replacement with new cells, formed using the stimulus of allantoin. It also enables cleansing of pilose follicles and favors the absorption of the other natural substances contained in the snail extract.

Allantoin - A proven stimulant for skin regeneration – also effective for healing, smoothing and anti-irritation – that works by increasing water content and strengthening cell structure.

Collagen and elastin - These are structural proteins that bond skin tissue, nurture skin and improve its appearance. Collagen gives connective tissue and organs rigidity so they can function, and elastin lets them stretch and return to their original state.

Proteins and Vitamins - Contribute to the constant regeneration of skin while also acting as anti-inflammatory agents.

YMWILL Classic Brown Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
YMWILL Classic Brown Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
Offered by L Will
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Operate, May 29, 2015
This brown umbrella is a good quality umbrella. It seems well made, and it's easy to open and close. It folds up to a standard size, certainly not as small as the purse sized models, but this one is a good one to keep either in your car or at your desk at work.

I really like how I don't have to fight with it to close it or open it. There's nothing like getting soaked trying to open your umbrella when it's pouring out and you are on your way into work. I've already used this a few times in that capacity, and I think this is a nice size/weight for most people, although it is slightly larger than I typically like with umbrellas (I'm a fan of the small ones, but this one isn't big and bulky like some I've seen). The grip is a soft rubber handle with a button you push to deploy the umbrella.

The brown is a little more difficult to coordinate with outfits than the black or any other random color, but it does look professional and stately. The color in the picture is true to life.

YMWILL Classic Black Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
YMWILL Classic Black Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
Offered by L Will
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Color/Shape/Quality all true to the picture, May 29, 2015
Nice quality umbrella. Seems well made, and it's easy to close. It folds up to a standard size, certainly not as small as the purse sized models, but this one is a good one to keep either in your car or at your desk.

I really like how I don't have to fight with it to close it or open it. I've already used this a few times and I think this is a nice size/weight for most people although it is slightly larger than I typically go with umbrellas (I'm a fan of the small ones, but this one isn't big and bulky like some I've seen). The grip is a soft rubber handle with a button you push to deploy the umbrella.

Sample provided for review.

Ohuhu® Portable Nylon Fabric Travel Camping Hammock, 115" Long X 55" Wide, 600-Pound Capacity, Blue
Offered by Ohuhu Direct
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Color, Above Average Quality, May 28, 2015
This hammock is nice and big, with large carabiners that are very sturdy and solid feeling. The entire hammock fits into a little attached bag that is cylinder and is about 5" in diameter by about 8" long. The color is a deep ocean water navy blue, and looks fun and sporty. We didn't have anywhere to hang it right away here at home, but are looking forward to taking it on our next camping trip! No complaints here. Better quality than expected! The fabric seems durable but not heavy at all. Well designed.

Sample provided for review.

Ohuhu® Multifunctional Wash Mitt, Scratch-free & Swirl-free Car Wash Mitt / Microfiber Mitt, 7.5"x 10"x 1.2", Blue
Offered by Ohuhu Direct
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Car Washing Mitt!, May 28, 2015
- Soft
- Good quality
- Not too big so when it soaks up lots of water it's not too heavy to use
- I bought one from my local auto store and it was larger, making my arm very tired when I used it, this one was better. It's not much smaller, but small enough that it helps not fatigue my arm as much as the big one.
- My car looks great this week, I didn't even really think about why that was until now, but it's definitely the mitt. I used to clean my car weekly with one just like this but had gotten lazy (and busy) in recent years. This one made my car look like new, and I wash it right in the washer with all my other car cleaning items when I'm done using them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20