Profile for Ross B. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ross B. RSS Feed

The Killing Floor (a novel of The Infection)
The Killing Floor (a novel of The Infection)
by Craig DiLouie
Price: $15.18
22 used & new from $4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Way To Continue This Story, April 23, 2012
I just recieved my copy on Sat and I am already half way through the book. As a fan of the previous book "The Infection" I can tell you that this book is great. It picks up right where "The Infection" left off and takes it from there. I dont want to talk too much about this book because I dont want to give away anything butif you were a fan of "Tooth and Nail" Or "The Infection" you will not be dissapointed at all.

Ross

The Infection
The Infection
by Craig DiLouie
Price: $14.93
30 used & new from $5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars A book I just couldn't put down, June 12, 2011
This review is from: The Infection (Paperback)
This is the first book i have read by Craig DiLouie and it certainly wont be the last! I was so impressed by this story that i have already ordered one of his previous books entitled Tooth And Nail. THE INFECTION does not hesitate to start the action almost imidiately. You get a real feel for the group of survivors this is focused on, and you get each ones flashback to how the first days of infection affected them and what they had to do to survive before they became a group. Very enjoyable. I have only one complaint but it is the same one i have with every great story... the end. It was a great ending dont get me wrong, I just wanted more. There was so much more i wanted to know, what happens next, (SPOILER ALERT!!!)what caused the mutations in infection to cause the creatures, WHAT CAUSED INFECTION! But as i said that comes with every great story, the longing for more. I am looking forward to many more stories and a hopefull sequel to this great book.