Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for marlene Burnette > Reviews

Browse

marlene Burnette's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

marlene Burnette RSS Feed (brooklyn, new york United States)

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring, Size 9
Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring, Size 9
Price: $19.02

4.0 out of 5 stars nice ring, September 3, 2013
I ordered this for my middle ring finger. It came quickly and is a pretty ring. I expected it to fit better since I have other size 9 rings for the middle finger that fit better but I guess it is because of the design of the ring. That should be kept in mind when ordering this item.

Importer520 Blue / Black Universal 3.5mm In-Ear Stereo Headset w/ On-off & Mic for LG 840g

2.0 out of 5 stars nice ear plugs, September 3, 2013
One size was shorter then the other. Not sure why that was because it pulls even thought it is on the left ear. They were nice ears plugs minus that part.

Stainless Steel White Simulated Pearl Cluster Ring
Stainless Steel White Simulated Pearl Cluster Ring
Offered by Eternal Sparkles Corp
Price: $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A small 9, September 3, 2013
Nice ring but I ordered this ring for my middle finger and I have other rings that I wear on that finger. They are a size 9 a fit fine. When I got this ring it only fit on my ring finger. I know the label said 9 but I am sure it was not.

Stargate SG-1 Season 10
Stargate SG-1 Season 10
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, July 24, 2013
Yes one of my favorite seasons. Yes one of my favorite seasons and loved it loved it a lot and will watch it again.

Breda Women's 2185_wht "Nicola" Rhinestone-Accented Silver-Tone Watch with White Faux Leather Band

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, October 6, 2012
This is a nice watch, works well and the crystal did not come out when I got the replacement which was great. But months later the crystal fell out again so they need to put it on firmer.

Creating Moments of Joy for the Person with Alzheimer's or Dementia: A Journal for Caregivers, Fourth Edition
by Jolene Brackey
Price: $9.00
105 used & new from $5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, October 5, 2011
I read some of the reviews from others and brought this book for a friend and then for myselt. It is easy to understand and has a wealth of information to help those caregivers and other family members understand how to help their loved one with dementia.

TRENDE - Blue Hard Snap On Case Cover Faceplate Protector for Samsung T401g Straight Talk + Free Texi Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars great, October 5, 2011
Loved the color and it fit easily over my phone. Which I was happy about. I would encourage others to buy form this seller.

Kellogg's Fruity Snacks Variety Pack-24 ct.
Kellogg's Fruity Snacks Variety Pack-24 ct.
Offered by Epic Loot etc
Price: $14.99
20 used & new from $13.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em, October 5, 2011
I love these fruit snacks and found it cheaper to buy them in bulk to pay a dollar for such a little one.

The Cheyenne Social Club / Firecreek
The Cheyenne Social Club / Firecreek
DVD ~ James Stewart
Offered by Surplus DVD Source
Price: $11.21
53 used & new from $5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars great condition, October 12, 2010
The dvd was in great condition. I watched it but actually brought it for a friend. She loved it