Profile for Dan S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan S. "Dan" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
EyezOff GP96 Alloy Mini Bike Pump (Black/Aluminium) w/ mounting bracket
EyezOff GP96 Alloy Mini Bike Pump (Black/Aluminium) w/ mounting bracket
Offered by MemoryC
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 24, 2014
Read the instructions I guess. I thought the thing was busted or the wrong size until I realized you push it onto the valve, then pull UP the lever, not the other way around. Now it works great!

GBC Badgemates Black Gripper 30 Card Holder 25pk - 3748073
GBC Badgemates Black Gripper 30 Card Holder 25pk - 3748073
Offered by BADGE BROTHERS
Price: $9.53
3 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome badge gripper, July 24, 2014
awesome. They grip my badge with a firm and steady grip. Much more elegant than punching a hole in it, and I can take it off easily enough. I also have 24 spares to give to friends or as back-ups!

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 6th)
Price: $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought the light would bother my eyes...now I've seen the light!, July 24, 2014
I was nervous to get this because of the light. I love reading, but I can't read on a computer or tablet screen for long periods of time, it just bugs my eyes too much. I was leaning towards the classic no-light kindle, but I'm glad I ultimately got the paperwhite. The light on the paperwhite is NOT like a tablet or computer screen. It should not bother your eyes if that is a concern for you. In fact it makes reading possible when the room is slightly darker without turning on a light. In fact I sometimes read in bed after my wife has turned the light out without issue. If you're worried about the light bothering your eyes, worry no more! Besides, you can always turn it down till it is comfortable.

Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Slumber-Bag
Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Slumber-Bag
Price: $19.99
13 used & new from $15.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Light sleeping bag, July 18, 2014
It has a cute design and my 3-year-old loves it, but I worry if it will last. It doesn't have any stitching through the main body of the bag which makes me worry that the filling will eventually pull away from the sides and "float around" inside the bag. That may never happen, I don't know. Also be aware that it is very light and should probably only be used in warm weather.

Mickey Mouse Toddler Boys S/S Baseball League Top 3pc Pajama Pant & Short Set (4T)
Offered by Premium Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, June 5, 2014
My 3 year old son loves these! He wore them around for 2 days straight and wouldn't let us take the tags off. He even wore the pants and shorts at the same time! From a parent's perspective they seem well made and have good quality materials. Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit at kids party, May 19, 2014
These were a big hit at my son's third birthday party, a "Planes" themed party. These things were lying all over the place and flying around the room like crazy! They each have a little plastic weight that does on the front to help them fly straight, Let's be honest, they don't fly all that well, but if you really fling them hard they'll go pretty far, and the kids loved them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them!, May 19, 2014
They look just like the picture and the kids love them. They met our expectations. They are very sturdy rings, not flimsy or cheap feeling at all.

TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody TPU Bumper Protective Case for Motorola Moto G SmartPhone (2013 1st Gen Only) (Purple)
Offered by W2 Corporation
Price: $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, looks and feels great, April 3, 2014
This case fits great and looks great. It's rubbery but still slick so it will slide into a pocket easily, it's no tacky to the touch. The holes are in all the right places. My only complaint is that it would be nice if the buttons for volume and power were a little more pronounced so they were easier to find with your fingers.

NFL Seattle Seahawks Zone Blitz IV A/SS Raglan Crew Neck Tee (Athletic Navy/Nat Gray Heather/Bright Green   , Large)

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheap, January 27, 2014
The fabric is pretty thin and weirdly stretchy, not like a normal t-shirt, but if you want to show your team spirit on the cheap it's one way to go. Just make sure to wear something under it.

Disney Planes Mini Guitar by First Act - PL285
Disney Planes Mini Guitar by First Act - PL285
Price: $19.98
12 used & new from $14.09

4.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves it!, January 27, 2014
Yeah he loves it. He'll stand there strumming it and sing us a song, it's pretty cute. We've tuned it like a Ukulele (which it really is) and you can play for real on it but it doesn't sound great, and sometimes the strings don't hold their tuning well, although that could be from my kid strumming too hard. But honestly it's for a kid to have fun with, don't buy it as a serious playing instrument.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3