Profile for Jeremy M. Conrad > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 73

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeremy M. Conrad RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
12 cell, 8800mAh Extended Hight Capacity Laptop Battery for HP/Compaq 593553-001 593550-001 593554-001 593561-001 593562-001 636631-001 640320-001 By AMESUTE
Offered by Bay Valley Parts
Price: $25.28
15 used & new from $24.84

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a replacement for my HP laptop ..., December 19, 2014
I bought this as a replacement for my HP laptop after the original battery crapped out. This one works well, and seems to last a bit longer than the old one. No issues.

Richland® White Floating Candles 2" Set of 24
Richland® White Floating Candles 2" Set of 24
Offered by Quick Candles
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars which worked nicely. I just wish they were shaped like that ..., December 19, 2014
These were OK. They burned for long enough for our wedding reception. The only issue I had with them was that as they burned they tended to start floating crooked, which looked goofy. We actually tested them out beforehand, and ended up carving the bottoms into a conical shape in order to make them float more evenly, which worked nicely. I just wish they were shaped like that in the first place.

Belkin 12 Outlet Pivot Plug Surge Protector with 8 Foot Cord
Belkin 12 Outlet Pivot Plug Surge Protector with 8 Foot Cord
Price: Click here to see our price
93 used & new from $14.83

5.0 out of 5 stars I like all the outlets, December 19, 2014
I like all the outlets, and the fact that they rotate is really convenient for placing a few small adaptors. If they're huge adaptor boxes you're still going to end up covering another outlet, but it is still a helpful feature.

Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Offered by eSound Sales
Price: Click here to see our price
142 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and just purchased another as a gift for someone else because I like mine so much, December 19, 2014
I already owned one of these, and just purchased another as a gift for someone else because I like mine so much! This is a better option in my opinion than the suction cups - they always seem to fall off eventually. This sits nicely on a small depression in my dash, and holds my GPS or phone (with a universal gripper attachment that I purchased separately). In colder weather it does tend to slip a little bit if accelerating quickly or turning sharply, but usually once the heat has been on for a bit it stays put. I have considered putting a piece of shelf liner under it in the winter, but have yet to do so because it's really not that bad a problem.

Style & Co. Cell / Smart Phone Wristlet w/ Zip Around Wallet Special Sale MSRP: $32 !
Offered by Buy Haute
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and this was perfect. The wallet is smaller than a standard lady's ..., December 19, 2014
This is just what I was looking for as a gift. She wanted a wrist wallet to hold her cash, cards, and basic cell phone, and this was perfect. The wallet is smaller than a standard lady's wallet - roughly the size of a men's bifold, but thicker to accommodate a phone pocket. This will not fit most smartphones - my Samsung Galaxy s3 doesn't fit in the pocket. It may fit one of the smaller iPhones, but I can't say for sure.

One thing that may bother some is that bills don't fit in the wallet without being folded in half at least. This also will not hold a checkbook - much too small.

Anker® 6ft / 1.8m Extra Long Premium Micro USB to USB Cable High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B for Android, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Nexus and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This cable has been working great since I bought it a few months ago, December 19, 2014
This cable has been working great since I bought it a few months ago. I had bought a couple amazon basics cables before, but they both stopped working after a few months! It was like whatever mechanism makes them "snap" into the micro usb receptacle on my phone don't hold anymore, and the cable is just loose when I attach it. Not so with the Anker cables. I have since bought other products from Anker, and have found them to be of excellent quality. Their customer service is also great - had an issue with a battery that I purchased, and they promptly sent me a replacement.

Cooper-Atkins 24HP-01-1 Stainless Steel Bi-Metal Oven Thermometer, 100 to 600 degrees F Temperature Range
Price: $4.63
10 used & new from $4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars It works! In an unfortunate cleaning accident, the ..., December 19, 2014
It works! In an unfortunate cleaning accident, the temperature readings got scraped off of my oven, so I use this to tell what temperature it's at. The base is somewhat flexible, which was handy - I put it on the rack in the oven, and squeezed the base around the rack so that the thermometer won't move around or fall over.

Calvin Klein Men's Wool Melton Carcoat, Charcoal, Medium
Calvin Klein Men's Wool Melton Carcoat, Charcoal, Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the bib, December 13, 2014
I liked the looks of this coat, and thought that the sweater collar thinger would be removable. Well it's not, and I really don't care for it. So I returned the coat. Just not my style.

Aduro U-GRIP PLUS Universal Dashboard Windshield Car Mount for Smartphones, Apple iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 5S / 5C / 4 / 4S / 3G, Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 / S4 / S5 / S6, Galaxy NOTE 2 / 3 / 4, Motorola Droid RAZR / MAXX, HTC ONE / M8 / M9 / X, LG Revolution / Flex / G3 / G2, GPS Holder (Black)
Offered by Entronik
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, works with garmin accessories., December 13, 2014
I previously had a clamp style universal car mount, which worked OK, but eventually broke. The threaded ring on my old one was king of flimsy, so eventually failed. This one is better made, and I can see it lasting significantly longer than my old one. It holds my Galaxy S3, and also holds a fairly large Garmin GPS. I really like that I can put my phone in the mount with only one hand.

I actually remove the gripper part from the base it came on, and put it on a base that I had bought for my garmin. The ball thinger that the gripper attaches to is the same as the standard ones that you get with a garmin, so I was able to use this with a garmin weighted base that sits on my dashboard.

URC WR7 Universal Remote Control for up to 7 A/V Components with 4 Favorite Channel Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this remote, December 13, 2014
I love this remote! I use it to operate a sony blu-ray player, a sony audio receiver, my cable box, and my tv. The fact that I can program buttons is really really handy. For instance, my blu-ray player remote has a netflix shortcut button on it, which is really handy. This remote obviously doesn't have any such button, but I programmed it to the little red favorites button at the bottom, and now it works just fine! I was also able to program an "on demand" button to the red button when controlling my cable box, and was able to program the remote's volume buttons to always send a signal to the audio receiver unless I am controlling the TV. Really smart remote with lots of useful features.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8