Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 652

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Easton Composite ASA Slow Pitch 12-Inch Softball Bat (2-Piece), 34-Inch/28-Ounce
Offered by liquidationsports
Price: $129.99
4 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got the 28oz bat, best one I have swung in years., June 28, 2015
I went back up to a 28 ounce after swinging a 26 for years. I usually pick up a new bat each season and have been fond of Demarinis and Miken. My only Easton was the original connexion. Although now in my 40's I can still hit for power at 6'3" 215ish. This bat was surprising good out of the wrapper. I don't know if it was the end load or the extra 2 ounces (or a combination) but I have hit this for more power with the newer ASA balls than anything in recent years. Feels good on contact and has both a large sweet spot and pop. I would think the 26 and 27 ounce bats would be equally good and more useable for a team bat. I love mine though and have been very happy with the purchase.

SmartyPants Prenatal Gummy Vitamins Multivitamin Plus Folate, Omega 3s and Vitamin D3, 180 Count
Price: $31.31
2 used & new from $31.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Taste good, good mix of vitamins, minerals, and fish oil., June 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These taste good, getting a thumbs up from all 4 members of our household who tried them. 180 per container with 6 making a serving. Good mix of vitamins and minerals. 110% of recommended folate plus 455mg of fish oil.

T-fal Zen Ceramic Chef's Knife, 6-Inch
T-fal Zen Ceramic Chef's Knife, 6-Inch
Price: $23.41
3 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking knife, sharp, I like ceramics., May 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice looking knife. I have a set of kitchen aid ceramic knifes so I am familiar with them. This chef knife is slightly longer than my others which is nice for larger items. My other ceramics have held up well and other then avoiding bones, frozen stuff, etc... I pretty much use and abuse them, plus toss them in the sink/ dishwasher. I will have to see if this one does as well, but no reason to suspect it won't. I like the ceramics as they are very sharp and really work great on fruits/ veggies. If the length isn't an issue I generally will grab my ceramics over my metal knifes (shuns).

Tega Green Rooibos Organic Caffeine Free, Loose Tea, 17.6-Ounce (500 g)
Tega Green Rooibos Organic Caffeine Free, Loose Tea, 17.6-Ounce (500 g)
Price: $11.36
2 used & new from $11.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, good value., May 7, 2015
Like the red rooibos offered by this brand, you get a lot for a decent price. I like green tea and red rooibos. The green rooibos I would probably rate as better tasting than green tea. Wasn't sure what to expect but I liked it a lot.

NYX Sport Vision PRO Z-17 Series Sunglass with Z87.1 Safety Rating, White-Black Frame/Yellow Luminator Safety Lens, Medium
Price: $65.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Using them for softball. Working great., May 6, 2015
Got these for softball. Very comfortable to wear. Good clarity. No issues with them slipping while running or anything. Pretty much forget they are on. Also are very study and compare well to my Native and Nike sunglasses. I like the optic yellow and at least feel I can see the ball better. Even on a cloudy day or at twilight the optic yellow can be worn and seems bright. It is however a very different shade then most may be used to and might not appeal to everyone.

NOW Foods Creatine Powder, 2.2 Pounds
NOW Foods Creatine Powder, 2.2 Pounds
Offered by SIG Store
Price: $19.29
32 used & new from $15.30

5.0 out of 5 stars You get quite a bit. Is a sup that has seemed to work for me., May 6, 2015
Quite a bit here for a decent price. When I consistently use it, I feel I do lift more total weight and more weight in later sets, with fatigue setting in later. I would buy again when I run out.

L-Theanine - 200 Grams (7.05 Oz) - 99+% Pure - FBA
L-Theanine - 200 Grams (7.05 Oz) - 99+% Pure - FBA
Offered by LiftMode
Price: $28.88

5.0 out of 5 stars You get a lot in the canister. Seems well made. No negatives noted., May 6, 2015
Packaged well and comes with a little scoop. Also with a piece of paper telling you about how many mg the scoop holds. Includes a data sheet saying what it is and what the batch testing was. 200 grams is a lot. If you don't need it in pill form and trust it is what it says it is, then this blows pills out of the water in so far as bang for your buck. I just add a scoop to my coffee or tea. 2-4 per day. No negatives noted. I think this will a year or more.

Tea Infuser 4 Pack Butler in the Home Silicone Tea Bag Water Infusers Strainer Loose Herbal Tea Leaf Filter in Blue Green and Yellow
Offered by Butler in the Home
Price: $8.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, would like more holes., May 6, 2015
Ok, but doesn't seem to have enough holes. Tried it with red rooibos, which usually steeps out red like crazy in a normal infuser, but took a lot longer here and I usually use a fork to squish it a few times to drive it out. Should last longer though than the cheap metal tea balls which I haven't had good luck with.

Lightning Cable [Apple MFi Certified] RAVPower Lightning to USB Cable 3ft (0.9m) for iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5C 5, iPad Air Air2 mini mini2, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, seems like a nice cord at a decent price., May 6, 2015
No issues so far with it. Seems to work well and be well made.

Ultra Omega 3 Fish Oil Soft Gel Caps Naturally Purified Fish Oil 1000mg Per Serving Best Omega 3 Supplement - Fully Guaranteed By Manganaturals
Offered by MangaNaturals
Price: $19.95
6 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, seems to have a great dose per pill of EPA and DHA., May 6, 2015
I liked it. No negatives. If label is accurate you get a lot more EPA and DHA then in regular tabs, which is good. I did place a second order so I guess that would also tell you I liked it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20