Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 657

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Apollo Athletics Steel Mace Bell - 15 lb. Macebell for Rotational Strength Training and Tire Slams
Offered by Ironcompany Fitness Equipment
Price: $74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems well made, no issues with mine, it was what I had wanted., April 24, 2016
I am 6'3" 215lbs and the 15lb was perfect for me. Longer shaft than a sledge hammer and has a fat grip with good knurl. Build quality seems good. Was what I was hoping it would be.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2016 10:35 AM PDT

15kg Olympic Barbell Black-Black
15kg Olympic Barbell Black-Black
Offered by Wright Equipment
Price: $209.00
2 used & new from $209.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bar, good price, fast and securely shipped., April 6, 2016
Securely packaged, ordered on the 3rd and it arrived on the 6th. Also got the all black 20kg bar from them. The all black bars look great, and the colored bands on the sleeves add to the look. Sleeves spin smoothly. Nice knurl to the bars. This one is going to my wife for her birthday as she is an avid crossfitter. She was excited and thought it looked and felt good.

20kg Olympic Barbell Black-Black
20kg Olympic Barbell Black-Black
Offered by Wright Equipment
Price: $219.00
2 used & new from $219.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bar, securely shipped, arrived with-in days of ordering., April 6, 2016
I have "The Rogue Bar" as well which is now I guess version 1 of that bar. That bar is silver with black sleeves. I left it in my work gym for a year or so and it held up well. Not sure if the knurl wore down and the black has come off a bit on the sleeves as when I compare it to the new wright bar, the black on the wright bar is much darker and complete in its coverage. I am guessing in time that to will wear down a bit but the wright bar looks great out of the box. Knurl has more bite to it as well. Spin is close but I would give the edge to the wright bar. Again no complaints about the rogue bar and tough to tell if it is just aged a bit, but the wright bar matches up well against it. Price with shipping is outstanding. I ordered it on the 3rd and it arrived on the 6th. Heavy duty packaging. Also ordered the 15kg bar for my wife also on the 3rd and it to came on the 6th. Ditto for the great packing. That bar looks impressive for the price as well. Plus both are made in the US. Will have to try and update on how they do over time, but my first impressions on the bar and the company are very favorable.

Titan Fitness Olympic Barbell 9 Bar Holder Vertical Storage Display Rack 18"x18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holder, well built., April 6, 2016
Ordered on the 3rd, received it on the 6th. It was securely boxed. Holder is as pictured. The bottom of this is a solid piece of metal so the bars dont touch the ground. The tubes for the bars fit an olympic bar fine with no slop. Tubes are welded in to the holes at the bottom. Tubes are welded into tubes. Both types and placement of welds you can see in the pictures. Heavy duty and stable. Looks good as well. Very good price.

Sunny Health & Fitness No. 072 3-in-1 Foam Plyo Jumping Box
Sunny Health & Fitness No. 072 3-in-1 Foam Plyo Jumping Box
Price: $136.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Good box, great price., March 25, 2016
The cover seems to be of decent quality. The box itself is good sized and there is plenty of landing room. Best price by far that I found on a soft plyo box with these dimensions. It handles my 215lbs just fine. Seems like it will last in a home setting for a long time.

Squat Rack HD Safety Spotter Arms Lift Weight Training stand cross fit pull up
Squat Rack HD Safety Spotter Arms Lift Weight Training stand cross fit pull up
Offered by Titan Distributors
Price: $530.00
2 used & new from $379.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic unit, decent to set up, and reasonably priced., March 11, 2016
I purchased this as my garage rack. I have a Hammer Strength rack indoors but wanted something for the outside I could do after a run or doing olympic lifts, deadlifts, etc.... that I can't do inside. I also have access to Rogue racks at work. This is a nice unit for the price which included shipping.

1.) It comes in 3 boxes. 1 has the spotter arms in it and the other two the main unit and attachments.
2.) Set up was easy by myself. Hanging the pullup bar was hardest but I am 6'3" so not bad for me. One of the slots the upright went into was tight and I had to use a hammer over a piece of rubber to get it set into to where the screws were. Took a little over an hour and a half to unpack and get up. You need larger sockets or wrenches.
3.) Jcups fit well and are plastic lined to protect the bar. It came with 4. I put the extra away as spares.
4.) Spotter arms fit OK and are serviceable.
5.) I only put one weight storage holder on each side, right at the lowest setting which is lower than in the picture but still high enough for bumper plates.I am not going to bench on this so it wouldn't interfere with the lifts I will do. Like another reviewer said though, putting the up higher might interfere with the weights, especially if like me, you are putting large bumper plates on them. Also would impact the spotter arms depending on your placement. I do like having them with the unit allowing me to decide what works and all 4 might work for some.
6.) Pullup bar is fine. I put the wide bar on top as its size allows you to hang on it and have your wrists clear the lower bar. I bend my legs to do pull ups, but that is normal for racks this size. I don't kip so no biggie and even in a garage with a 9 foot ceiling, i don't have room to muscle up so this set up works fine for me.
7.) Good stability for me and I am 6'3" 215ish.

I am happy with this overall and it fit my needs for a garage rack that didn't break the bank.

Century Versys Fight Simulator (with 10184B Base)
Century Versys Fight Simulator (with 10184B Base)
Offered by Karate Supply
Price: $249.99
10 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, well built, can do a lot with it., October 25, 2015
Set up was easy. The two pieces zipped together without issue. My bigger worry would be how well this held up to being punched. The top part is very light foam. Having access to a wavemaster xxl at work and reading some of the reviews about this one going over easily I was a bit worried.

I am 6'3" 215. I don't think I am a strong puncher but can bench 315 and so far have had no issues with this bag. Where with the wavemaster xxl I can go pretty much all out, here I need to back down a bit, but not as much as I thought, and mostly just on straight punches near the top. You can hammer fist on it, put it on the ground, knee strike it, kick it, etc....... Jabs will rock it back and forth, but get into a nice rhythm and you can hit it pretty hard on the return. Hits to the body area work well and there is not a lot of slide to it. Yeah if you deck it with a full force punch or kick, you will really flop it, but I almost never find myself doing that. I really went back and forth on this for a few weeks before pulling the trigger, mostly worried it would be to little for my needs,but I am very glad I did get it as it was exactly what I was hoping for.

Other benefits are that it takes up very little space, is easy to move around, and seems very well built. The top handles are nice to hold onto for certain strikes and you can do sit ups into strikes on it as well. It also looks great.

Zeny® Heavy Duty Black 50' Ft Length X 1½" Diam. Thick Poly Dacron Undulation Battling Workout Rope w/ Guard Sleeve for Strength and Core Training Fitness Military Style Exercise
Offered by USA EQUIPMENT SUPPLIER
Price: $169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality rope., October 18, 2015
Very heavy duty, good value for price. Shipped quickly and arrived before estimated delivery date. A little stiff starting out but that only enhances the workout. Should last a long time in most settings. I am using mine in the yard and using a kettle bell for an anchor point. 6'3" 215 and this rope will give you a great workout.

Rep 1,000 lb Rated Flat Weight Bench for Weight Lifting
Rep 1,000 lb Rated Flat Weight Bench for Weight Lifting
Offered by Rep Fitness
Price: $149.99
3 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bench, 12" wide pad, easy to assemble, came quickly, and was well packaged., October 10, 2015
Great bench. Ordered with prime and came in two days. Box was solid and no damage or issues. Pad is double boxed as are nuts and bolts, so even if outer box takes a hit, the inside stuff should stay safe. Set up was easy and they include two basic wrenches if you are with out tools. I used a socket set but you could put it together just with what they send you.

Bench is very sturdy once up. I set it up and tightened the bolts once level and it is stable. No issues. Pad is thick, firm, and seems of decent quality. Steel is of normal thickness and welds looked good to my eye. The pad measures 12" across, which was my primary reason to go to this even though my older body solid bench still looks brand new. The body solid pad is 9.5" across. I am 6'3" 215ish and having been able to use a wider bench outside my home, I think it supports my shoulders more when benching heavy, as well as supports my body better. Having looked around this seemed liked one of the better bangs for your buck out there and I appreciate the reviewers before me giving their feedback. I am happy with it and was what I was looking for.

Easton Composite ASA Slow Pitch 12-Inch Softball Bat (2-Piece), 34-Inch/28-Ounce
Offered by Bases Loaded

5.0 out of 5 stars Got the 28oz bat, best one I have swung in years., June 28, 2015
I went back up to a 28 ounce after swinging a 26 for years. I usually pick up a new bat each season and have been fond of Demarinis and Miken. My only Easton was the original connexion. Although now in my 40's I can still hit for power at 6'3" 215ish. This bat was surprising good out of the wrapper. I don't know if it was the end load or the extra 2 ounces (or a combination) but I have hit this for more power with the newer ASA balls than anything in recent years. Feels good on contact and has both a large sweet spot and pop. I would think the 26 and 27 ounce bats would be equally good and more useable for a team bat. I love mine though and have been very happy with the purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20