Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for K. Lynch > Reviews

Browse

K. Lynch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Lynch "Looking for the best out there" RSS Feed (Newton, MA)

FRUIT FLY TRP SNGL UNIT REFILL
FRUIT FLY TRP SNGL UNIT REFILL

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not be happier with this product, August 21, 2014
If you have a fruit fly problem, these are MAGIC. They are drawn in and within a day or two your problem will be contained in the small jar. Be sure that you clean them out after a week so that they don't reproduce in the jar. I could not be happier with this product.

BC Footwear Women's Lickety Split Wedge Sandal,Black/Exotic,7.5 M US
BC Footwear Women's Lickety Split Wedge Sandal,Black/Exotic,7.5 M US
Offered by Prime Apparel Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable wedges, March 2, 2014
These shoes fit true to size and are adorable on. They will be the perfect compliment to my summer dresses!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than normal...., May 16, 2011
I purchased this set as a replacement for one that I broke when I knocked over my roommate's plant. They are a smaller version and still work just fine, but obviously they are empty more often than not.

They are probably better to hide in the plant if you don't want a glass ball sticking out.

Safari Ltd Coral Reef TOOB Set
Safari Ltd Coral Reef TOOB Set
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $11.99
108 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little play package..., May 16, 2011
I used this set for a cake topper as well, but I have to say that it is a really great representation of reef life. It would be really fun to teach kids about the different fish and sea life that are on a coral reef. This set would be great for that. It even includes a "nemo" to get their attention!

Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures Kevin the Underwater Adventurer
Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures Kevin the Underwater Adventurer
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $10.29
7 used & new from $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kevin!, May 16, 2011
I actually purchased this toy to go on top of a scuba diver cake. Even though it told me the size, I wasn't sure how big it was going to be when it got here. It was SO FANTASTIC! I am an avid scuba diver and will have a lot of fun using this toy with my nephews and nieces to teach them about SCUBA.

It was really good quality and everyone who saw it asked where I got it. I love it! It would be cool if the legs kicked, but it is still a great purchase.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Even my doctor asked..., April 5, 2011
I have been using Strivectin for a couple of years now. I use it every day as part of my daily routine. I can't even tell you the difference it makes at this point because I would not be caught without it. What I can tell you is that at 38 I hear, "you look 28" and that even my dermatologist asked me what I was doing to my skin when I went back to see her after using it. I told her "StriVectin" and she just laughed and told me to keep using it.

Digital Spectrum MemoryVue 1700 U-30353 17 Digital Picture Frame (Black)
Digital Spectrum MemoryVue 1700 U-30353 17 Digital Picture Frame (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Know this before you get it home!, July 20, 2007
I recently purchased the 17" digital frame as a gift for my brother and his wife. He moved away recently to another state along with my two young nephews (1 and 3) for work, so I thought this would be a wonderful gift. This way, we could consolidate the family photos from both sides of the family and have them running all the time so that the kids would have something familiar to look at in their new environment and so that they would not forget our faces.

There are some flaws with this particular model. I have written to the company as well in hopes of some improvements:

1.) The black frame is actually a metal frame poorly painted black.

This means that when I opened the package and slipped off the plastic, the black paint was already starting to chip off to reveal silver underneath. I had not even had the frame five minutes before noticing this. Over time and with any movement, this chipping would be a big problem. It could look very cheap very quickly.

2.) There is no USB port.

Basically this means that the frame supports certain types of memory cards, but you cannot gather all of your photos in one central place, like say, on a removable drive and then have all the photos play from that drive by simply plugging it in. This is the case in most smaller versions. It is fine if you want to randomly put memory cards in there, but really, not many of us have an abundance of extra memory cards lying around and we mostly dump our photos onto our computers. I do happen to own a 2GB card, but trying to consolidate photos from different cameras, people, computers and formats onto my card is proving a very arduous task. Even cheaper, smaller versions have a usb port.

3.) You cannot select a random slide show.

You can play the slide show of the exact order of the photos on your memory card, but you cannot randomly show them. Half the fun of a digital frame is that it displays all of your photos randomly and it can capture your attention for hours. This frame always starts from the beginning with the same order as the card, and with 1000 photos to go through, it is a bit of a bore.

4.) The instruction manual is horrible.

The instruction manual is poorly written and very difficult to understand. It is possible that I am not as tech savvy as I should be, but I should be able to get through the basics easily. It is not user friendly, very poorly executed.

5.) There is no instruction on how to change the frame to fit the decor.

This frame touts "Changeable frame matches your décor (black frame included)" There are NO instructions on how to do this. There are also no explanations of this anywhere in the box. It should be plain and simple and should be in the instruction booklet. There is a link on the website if that helps anyone out there, but the fact that it is not even mentioned is so completely ridiculous.

[...]

Other than that, the photo quality is truly amazing. Nothing is distorted when enlarged to fit the screen. It played movies from a memory card with sound and I think it could be really wonderful. But, at $400 + to buy it, this thing should be of solid workmanship, easy to use and should have more features than it's many mini cousins out there. I will be returning my frame because of a pin-sized flaw in the center of the display that was easily noticed as soon as I turned it on for the first time.

What is really annoying is that I am having a very hard time finding another company who makes a frame this size. I liked the wall mounted ability because I thought it would be safer to be hung out of the reach of little hands, but the mounting ability of this frame doesn't give me any confidence. And, it is a heavy frame. I am not sure I want this hanging over my nephews' heads.

The frame is good, but not great. There are a lot of bugs to be worked out on this one. You will buy it and someone else will build a better mousetrap, with all the features you truly want in something that is so expensive.

I would wait on this one.