Profile for Harold R. Hite > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Harold R. Hite RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Elvis Tooth: a novel of Black Mountain, NC
The Elvis Tooth: a novel of Black Mountain, NC
by Jerald Pope
Price: $8.98
10 used & new from $7.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Mountain Magic., August 1, 2014
A good read filled with fascinating characters all gathered in one exceptional time-warp town. It keeps the mind busy and happy.

The Vagina Monologues
The Vagina Monologues
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Man Should See this Show, June 4, 2014
I am an actor and theater director and enjoyed the HBO production very much. I am a man and learned a great deal watching this. Entertaining and educational and well done.

The Ghost Army [HD]
The Ghost Army [HD]
DVD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fabulous Deceit, March 7, 2014
This part of WW II was unknown to me previously. One great example of Americans thinking out of the box.

Tomás Luis De Victoria: Tenebrae Responsories
Tomás Luis De Victoria: Tenebrae Responsories
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent and uplifting, November 19, 2013
This is a masterpiece of performance and interpretation of music not often available. If you love polyphony of the 16th century, you will find very little better than this.

Tesoros De Coleccion
Tesoros De Coleccion
Price: $11.00
38 used & new from $3.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A true treasure., November 19, 2013
This review is from: Tesoros De Coleccion (Audio CD)
Wonderful music sung in wonderful Spanish by a wonderful singer, now greatly missed. I love it and play it frequently. Highly suggested.

Dog Songs
Dog Songs
by Mary Oliver
Price: $20.31
91 used & new from $13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars For all lovers of poetry and of dogs., November 19, 2013
This review is from: Dog Songs (Hardcover)
These are wonderful poems and memories by one of our great poets. I bought it for my wife and keep sneaking it away from her to read.

Samsung UN32EH5300 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz Smart LED HDTV
Samsung UN32EH5300 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz Smart LED HDTV
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: Click here to see our price
40 used & new from $249.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great television at a very good price., November 19, 2013
This tv is providing me with exactly what I wanted: availability of offerings that truly interest me and at a reasonable price. I wanted to get out from under my cable tv service which gave me mostly things I wasn't interested in. For local tv I use a Mohu antenna and get what I want as well.

Brother Printer MFCJ4310DW Wireless Color INKJET Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Price: $119.99
67 used & new from $96.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A good printer/scanner at a good price., November 19, 2013
So far the printer works just fine. I got good tech help when calling Brother and the necessary on-lind soft wear to update it to work with my Mac OSX level.

PUR W10186667 Push-Button Refrigerator Water Filter
PUR W10186667 Push-Button Refrigerator Water Filter
Price: $33.20
19 used & new from $30.88

4.0 out of 5 stars As glamorous as a water filter can be and cheaper., November 19, 2013
Not too much thrilling about a water filter. The price is better than at Sears for the same product. Satisfied but not excited.

Dynamic Collections Unscented 12-Hour Votive Candle 30-Pack: White (1.4" X 1.8")
Offered by Richards Expo
Price: $13.72
26 used & new from $9.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Busted to pieces, November 19, 2013
Nearly half the candles were found broken when I opened the box. Since they were on two layers, I had to lift the divider to check the bottom layer where I found about half also broken. Return policy, as I understand it, will not accept returns if opened. So I ended up with a lot of broken up wax. Very disappointed. The ones not broken burned well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3