Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Arthur Bradley > Reviews

Browse

Arthur Bradley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 264

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arthur Bradley "Arthur Bradley" RSS Feed (Eastern USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sylvania SDVD1332 13.3-Inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player with USB/SD Card Reader
Price: $149.00
18 used & new from $50.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Very low quality, April 8, 2016
I was very surprised by the terrible quality of this player. I can't say I have ever had a Sylvania player before, but this one is incredibly cheap feeling. The buttons are clunky. The case feels like you could crack it with your fingers. And the On/Off switch is a little slider that won't last any time at all. Yes, it's relatively cheap for the screen size, but it is a very low-quality product. I give it two stars because it works, but I could never recommend it to anyone.

MidWest iCrate Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate, 48 Inches by 30 Inches by 33 Inches
Price: $66.27
16 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, solid kennel at a great price, March 29, 2016
This is a good, solid kennel, and for the price, it's a great buy. We used it to house our cat while he had an injury, but it is obviously designed for a large dog. Overall, a good product at 1/2 the price of that of a pet store.

Master Plumber PS2673 Popup Center Assembly
Master Plumber PS2673 Popup Center Assembly
Price: $5.55
11 used & new from $2.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, but I made it work, March 29, 2016
Like many, I was searching for a popup assembly that would fit my sink. I ordered this one and discovered that the ball was quite a bit larger than my current one. The threads on the nut were also different. Luckily, I made it work by using a small rubber gasket on the back side of the ball to seal it (it leaked otherwise) and re-using my old nut. It was a tight fit, but it ended up working perfectly.

MidWest Stainless Steel Snap'y Fit Water and Feed Bowl, 10 Ounce
MidWest Stainless Steel Snap'y Fit Water and Feed Bowl, 10 Ounce
Price: $5.99
46 used & new from $1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, March 29, 2016
These bowls are well made and attach securely to the kennel. They allow you to pull them off for refilling, which can be a bit messy with water. Overall, a quality, long-lasting product, and a very good deal for the price.

Up Past 8 Big Girls' Shmooshi Fleece Hooded Robe, Multi-Color, X-Large
Up Past 8 Big Girls' Shmooshi Fleece Hooded Robe, Multi-Color, X-Large
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, but just a little small, March 29, 2016
For the price (just under $10), these robes are a great buy. They are very soft, and my daughters both love them. I took one star off because they are a little bit small.

SmartCat Corner Litter Box, Gray
SmartCat Corner Litter Box, Gray
Price: $14.99
16 used & new from $12.22

5.0 out of 5 stars A high-quality litter box, March 23, 2016
The SmartCat Corner Litter box is a very good quality product. It's expensive, but I'm sure it will last forever. Also, look at some of the photos posted because it's bigger than you might imagine. My cat seems to like it to, so there's that.

Hope Shine Microfiber Gym Towels Fast Drying Sports Towel 3-Pack 16inch X 32inch (Grey 3-Pack)
Offered by Hope Shine
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, March 23, 2016
The Hope Shine gym towels work well enough as a sweat rag. They're a little longer than I like, but not terribly so. They do have an odor the first time you use them, so I definitely recommend washing them first. Overall, a good buy on a decent product.

Cartman Booster Cable, Jump Cables in Carry Bag, 8 Gauge UL Listed (8 AWG x 12 Feet)
Offered by Cartman
Price: $25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars An honest review, March 23, 2016
Okay... here's a fair review by someone who actually bought the Cartman Booster Cables. My assessment is that they are okay... nothing terrible, but definitely not the highest quality either. They're cheap (around $14-15), and I'd say they're worth that. The clamps are smaller than I'm used to, making the whole package very compact. That can be good if you're looking to put them in a small space. The bag that they come with is very thin, and I found that the box they ship to be a better way to store them. I haven't used mine yet, but I suspect that they'll work fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2016 8:27 PM PDT

OPTP Original McKenzie Cervical Roll
OPTP Original McKenzie Cervical Roll
Offered by The Therapy Connection
Price: $15.61
12 used & new from $15.61

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and cheaply made, March 22, 2016
I found the McKenzie roll to be so uncomfortable that is not usable. The foam feels cheap, and it is not the right size or density to sleep on. The best products I've found for those with cervical neck issues is the Pillo1, and I've tried nearly all of them. This thing ended up being used as a padded light saber. Not a great product.

Under Armour Unisex Storm Undeniable II - Small Duffle, Black (004), One Size
Under Armour Unisex Storm Undeniable II - Small Duffle, Black (004), One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather cheaply made, March 22, 2016
The Under Armour Unisex bag looks okay, but it is really rather cheaply made. The zippers are flimsy, and the shoulder strap isn't removable. Also, the straps as a whole are thin and feel like they wouldn't last long. My daughter has a Nike bag similar to this, and it appears to be heavier duty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20