Profile for Arthur Bradley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 227

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arthur Bradley "Arthur Bradley" RSS Feed (Eastern USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Norbert's Athletic Products Gymnastics Mini Bar
Norbert's Athletic Products Gymnastics Mini Bar
Price: $315.00
2 used & new from $315.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product and good customer service, February 26, 2015
We bought this bar for my 11-year old daughter who is studying gymnastics. When it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product. Everything seemed well made and sturdy. It is true that if you do significant swings, you'll need to either extend or weigh down the legs, but that's true of all these types of bars. When ours arrived, the wood bar had a minor defect that I worried might eventually cause a splinter. I wrote the company (Norbert's), and after sending them a quick snapshot, they sent a replacement bar. Overall, I remain pleased with the product and the service.

Mercedes Benz AMG Logo Chrome Frame, Stainless Steel
Mercedes Benz AMG Logo Chrome Frame, Stainless Steel
Offered by Gonwalt
Price: $36.05
3 used & new from $31.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better quality than lower cost frames, February 26, 2015
I had previously purchased a set of plates like this off ebay. Those were thin and had sharp edges. These are more substantial and well finished. They're expensive for what you get, but they are of decent quality. Given the cost of buying and maintaining a Mercedes AMG, this is probably a worthwhile finishing touch.

Backstrom Season 1
Backstrom Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever, well written, and fast paced, February 25, 2015
Backstrom is an enjoyable detective show featuring unique characters and solid stories. The dialogue is clever but it often comes quick, making it's easy to miss some of it. So far, the episodes continue to be well acted and well written. I like it that the author's don't write down to the audience, instead expecting you to keep up. There's also an element of complete disregard for political correctness, and Lord knows, our world needs a little more of that. Rainn's character isn't quite the Dwight from the Office, but he does share some of the same traits. I suspect that those who are panning this show are have trouble making the adjustment, but I also suspect that if you give the character a chance, he'll grow on you. Definitely worth watching.

Panteao Productions Make Ready to Survive: The Essentials of Survival
Panteao Productions Make Ready to Survive: The Essentials of Survival
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $24.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent installment from Panteao, February 4, 2015
Essentials of Survival is a great introduction to the important points of surviving out in the wilderness. It covers all the basics, including food, water, shelter, fire, etc. Paul Howe is obviously quite knowledgeable as well as a fine instructor. This is yet another of Panteao's excellent products.

Panteao Productions Make Ready to Survive: Building a Survival Kit
Panteao Productions Make Ready to Survive: Building a Survival Kit
Offered by Panteao Productions
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I've always liked Panteao products, January 26, 2015
Make Ready to Survive is a set of DVDs with focus on different survival topics. I've always liked Panteao products, so I had high hopes. This particular DVD addresses building a practical survival kit. The advice is sound, and the kit that Dave puts together is practical and would serve you well if caught out in the wilderness.

Panteao Productions Make Ready with Bill Rogers Reactive Pistol Shooting DVD
Panteao Productions Make Ready with Bill Rogers Reactive Pistol Shooting DVD
Price: $45.79
8 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding instruction, January 26, 2015
I'm a long time pistol shooter who has attended a handful of very good combat pistol courses. This video does a great job of discussing shooting fundamentals, which particular emphasis on acceptable times between targets. I like Bill's approach and methodical presentation.

The Worst World Disasters of All Time
The Worst World Disasters of All Time
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fascinating Record of Events, November 7, 2014
The Worst World Disasters of All Time is a fascinating look at all sorts of events that have impacted our world. Obvious things like the Holocaust, world Wars, the stock market collapse, earthquakes, and pandemics all make the list. But there are also some more unexpected (but fascinating) additions, including the recent sinking of a Korean ferry, the disappearance of the Aral Sea, and something the author describes as the "Hurry Sickness." This is a very interesting read, and I enjoyed the author's straight to the point writing style.

Sinoguo Gray Felt & Leather Case Sleeve Pouch for 13 Inch Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro/s300/U300S/U310/U330/Yoga 13/, Handmade Laptop Bag cover for 13 Inch ASUS vivobook S300k/VivoBook S300CA/UX32VD/Transformer Book TX300/TAICHI 31, Notebook Holder Pouch with Magnetic Button for ACER S7-391/TravelMate P633/S3-391
Offered by Sinoguo
Price: $49.00
2 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my Yogo Thinkpad 12. 5" ..., November 6, 2014
I bought this for my Yogo Thinkpad 12.5" and wasn't overly impressed with the quality. The felt and leather (if that's what it is) are both very thin. It comes in a little plastic bag and looks and feels rather cheap. Also, I found it difficult to get the magnettic button to latch.

Orbs II: Stranded: A Science Fiction Thriller
Orbs II: Stranded: A Science Fiction Thriller
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An Exciting and Well Thought Out Sci Fi Series, October 24, 2014
Orbs II is a well-written science fiction thriller that follows Dr. Sophie Winston and her team of survivors as they try to make sense of an invasion by water-draining aliens. Yes, I know that's an odd premise, not to mention a mouthfull. As with Orbs I, there are some interesting dynamics between team members. I must confess there's always one character that I secretly hope will get caught by the dreaded spiders. With that said, I was a little disheartened by Sergeant Overton's brave end. I thought Sophie's connection with the aliens, whether it be real or in some kind of a dream-like ESP state, was interesting and helped to put clarity to the overall question of why the aliens were at Earth and why the biospheres had been built in the first place. Working for NASA myself, I like how the author tied in the government's awareness and involvement. It would, afterall, be hard to sneak up on Earth with large vessels without someone taking notice. I can't wait to wee see how Orbs III ties it all up. It should be an exciting finish to a solid series.

Blade-Tech 1911 Eclipse OWB Officer Holster for Right Hand (Black, 3.5-Inch)
Blade-Tech 1911 Eclipse OWB Officer Holster for Right Hand (Black, 3.5-Inch)
Price: $57.53
3 used & new from $56.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like the holster, October 3, 2014
This holster is very well made and durable. My only issue is that it doesn't have a positive lock when the pistol is pushed in place. The tightening screw will allow adequate retention, but there is no audible click, that I tend to prefer. That said, I do like the holster, and it sits very close to the body.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20