Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Solitro > Reviews

Browse

J. Solitro's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Solitro "Jill loves books!" RSS Feed (Longwood, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Better: How I Let Go of Control, Held On to Hope, and Found Joy in My Darkest Hour
by Amy Robach
Price: $16.59
144 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy seeing Amy on Good Morning America so I wanted ..., November 9, 2015
I enjoy seeing Amy on Good Morning America so I wanted to read her story. It is a very good story to share with any friend or family member going through breast cancer. I am happy to say I am not in that situation but if I ever know anyone that receives such a diagnosis I will be sharing this book with them.

It Never, Ever Snows in Florida
It Never, Ever Snows in Florida
by Amy Sweezey
Price: $9.95
21 used & new from $6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute story!, November 9, 2015
What a cute story for all children but especially little floridians! It's really great.

Mandala The Yoga Massage Ball Best Trigger Point Ball, Myofascial Release, Yoga Therapeutics, Yin Yoga, Prenatal Massage Ball, Best To Relieve Stress and Relax Tight Muscles Lifetime Guarantee set of 2
Offered by Mandala TYMB
Price: $13.49
2 used & new from $13.41

The Massage Stick - Muscle Roller Massager - Long Time Best Seller on Amazon Because it Works - Fast Muscle Relief from Sore and Tight Calves, Quads, Hamstrings and Cramps
Offered by Elite Sportz Equipment
Price: $49.99
10 used & new from $17.96

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, May 11, 2015
I ordered this stick to use on my legs that tend to cramp after a long day. As I sit on the couch I rub the stick along the aches and pains and my kegs begin to feel better. I highly recommend this to anyone with leg aches!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2015 1:13 PM PDT

Harley-Davidson Mens Distressed Bar & Shield T-Shirt White 30291073 (XL)
Harley-Davidson Mens Distressed Bar & Shield T-Shirt White 30291073 (XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, April 3, 2015
Nice! Husband likes it!

TruVibe 100% Organic Raw Cacao Powder, 8 ounces, Non-GMO Project Verified
TruVibe 100% Organic Raw Cacao Powder, 8 ounces, Non-GMO Project Verified
Offered by TruVibe Organics
Price: $10.99
3 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 3, 2015
Great product and fast service! I love this product for my smoothies!

RUNA Clean Energy Organic Guayusa Tea Box, Traditional, 16-Count Tea Bags

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Seaside Sidekicks Nesting Pails
Price: $9.99
27 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun in the sun, November 14, 2013
Well made. Colorful. Fun! Just as described! Stacks together for traveling to the beach! Very pleased with this purchase! Melissa and Doug toys are the best!

ACORN Women's New Spa Thong Slipper Powder Blue,Small 5-6 M US
ACORN Women's New Spa Thong Slipper Powder Blue,Small 5-6 M US
Offered by bnd.deals
Price: $19.97
21 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I found the right slipper!, November 14, 2013
My little feet hurt so much at the end if most days! I needed a slipper that fit right, is comfortable, and gives me adequate support. These are great! I am getting rid of all my slippers that either were cheaply made or too bulky to be comfortable!

What Would Judy Say?: A Grown-Up Guide to Living Together with Benefits
What Would Judy Say?: A Grown-Up Guide to Living Together with Benefits
by Judy Sheindlin
Price: $7.95
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You've got to love her!, June 11, 2013
I watch judge Judy daily! I mean who doesn't love this lady ? My husband and I get such a kick out of her and this is another great book written by a great lady! It's informative and a good book to share with our young adult children. If they won't listen to us I bet they'll listen to her. so iif the need arises I will be sharing her wisdom! Thanks judge Judy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4