ARRAY(0xa9674dc8)

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Snow Skier "Phil" RSS Feed (Wenatchee, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
United States Zombie Hunting Permit (Bumper Sticker)
United States Zombie Hunting Permit (Bumper Sticker)
Offered by Big Cat Sticker Shack
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun, April 5, 2014
I have had a good time giving these to friends. They get a kick out of them, and people laugh when they see them on the back window of my pickup. Buy several, I think you will like them.

Rescue YJTR-DT12 Reusable Yellow Jacket Trap
Rescue YJTR-DT12 Reusable Yellow Jacket Trap
Price: $12.44
33 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars All summer and only two hornets, April 5, 2014
Sometimes these work, and sometimes they don't. Last summer I hung two of these and only got 3 hornets. Not very effective. I had better luck sitting in the chair, with a glass of wine, and a can of wasp spray. When they came around I blasted 'em. Kept my wine covered, of course.

Pic WTRP Yellow Jacket & Wasp Trap
Pic WTRP Yellow Jacket & Wasp Trap
Price: $11.37
23 used & new from $4.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, April 5, 2014
This may work on your wasps, but it did nothing for me but make a mess. I bought two. The first one was loaded like the instructions said. When I was hanging it the lid came off and it shattered to pieces on the ground. The second one only caught one hornet. I was disappointed.

Coby 7-Inch Android 4.0 8 GB Internet Tablet 16:9 Capacitive Multi-Touch Widescreen with Built-in Camera, Black MID7065-8
Offered by UniversityStore
Price: $114.90
21 used & new from $74.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, April 5, 2014
I bought three of these as gifts. One of them never did work (failed to charge or turn on) so I ended up buying a replacement. If they work for you great, but I would not buy another one.

Kyocera Revolution Series 7-Inch Professional Chef's Knife, Black Blade
Kyocera Revolution Series 7-Inch Professional Chef's Knife, Black Blade
Price: $58.49
20 used & new from $51.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic knife, April 5, 2014
I really love this knife, and use it all the time. Just be careful, it is so sharp that you don't want to get your finger in the way like I did. It was my fault, I was a bit careless and got my thumb. Even with a lot of use, it stays sharp. It cuts like the commercials you see on TV where they easily slice through a soft tomato. I liked this so much I bought a second one for my RV. I think you will like this knife.

Bausch and Lomb Sight Savers Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Tissues -- 100 ct.
Bausch and Lomb Sight Savers Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Tissues -- 100 ct.
Offered by Web Depot
Price: $12.13
8 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, April 5, 2014
For anyone with glasses, buy a couple boxes of these. You will find yourself sharing with family and friends, and keeping some in your car, purse, or pocket. Anyone who has glasses, reading glasses, or sunglasses will love this product. I also use it to clean my phone, ipad, and Kindle of swipe marks. Buy a box, you will love them.

Tresemme Gel Ultra Firm, 9 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Tresemme Gel Ultra Firm, 9 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by Angelic Relics Emporium
Price: $12.95
8 used & new from $8.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, April 5, 2014
This is a really nice product, and works well for me. I need the extra hold, especially when I have been too lazy to get a haircut. The rest of the time it keeps my extremely fine hair in place, and looking good. If you need hold, this is a good item.

Redemption [HD]
Redemption [HD]
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this film, April 5, 2014
I don't watch movies that often, so this one was a real treat. Lots of violence, and Jason Statham really gets the bad guys. I have watched it 3 times so far, and enjoyed it every time. If you like the good guy beating up the bad guys, you will like this movie.

Pacific Rim [HD]
Pacific Rim [HD]
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, April 5, 2014
The special effects are really good, and I liked the story. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that some of the acting scenes were less than stellar. I bought it, so I have watched it twice, and will again. I enjoyed it even more the second time. Good fun, lots of monster violence.

Ender's Game [HD]
Ender's Game [HD]
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, April 5, 2014
I have never read the book(s), so I am just basing it on the movie. Special effects are pretty good, but the story was a bit weak for me.I think more development of the characters would have made it better for me. Worth renting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4