Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Tracey > Reviews

Browse

Tracey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracey RSS Feed (LATROBE, PA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Progressive International Flexible Measuring Spoons, Green
Progressive International Flexible Measuring Spoons, Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed after having them for a little while, September 20, 2012
These spoons look nice and go well with my decor, however after having them for a little while now I am quite upset because the markings are washing off.

Amazon Kindle Fire Screen Protector, Skinomi® TechSkin Full Coverage Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle Fire Clear HD Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Amended Review, December 1, 2011
Recently I gave less than favorable feedback on this product and I would like to amend it now, since I can't change the original feedback. Shortly after submitting my feedback I received an email from the company stating that they were concerned about my dissatisfaction, and offering to resolve the issue. They also included instructions in the email that stated that streaks at first were normal, and that these should resolve on their own within 5-24 hours. Sure enough, they are gone and I have had no further problems with this screen protector. Hats off to you for good communication and concern for quality of your product!

Beaver's Revenge Free
Beaver's Revenge Free

1.0 out of 5 stars same as angry birds, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Beaver's Revenge Free (App)
I'm Sorry creator but this is the same game as angry birds and I got bored with it rather quickly.

Goodnight iPad: a Parody for the next generation
Goodnight iPad: a Parody for the next generation
by Ann Droyd
Price: $9.48
285 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, clever and cute, November 27, 2011
We bought this as a baby gift for a computer-minded employee. It was very funny, right down to the name of the author. Clever idea!

Hoppo Hippo Free hide and seek
Hoppo Hippo Free hide and seek

3.0 out of 5 stars Please add more options, November 27, 2011
This game was simple enough for a 2 year old to figure it out, which was great. But there are only 3 or 4 hiding places, please add more places, or maybe more scenes that they can advance to. There aren't many apps out there for little ones.

Pop Goes The Bubble Lite
Pop Goes The Bubble Lite
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, didn't hold the little ones' attention long, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Pop Goes The Bubble Lite (App)
I hope the creator adds more features soon, it didn't hold the attention of the children I had downloaded it for, for more than a few minutes.

Kids Zoo, Animal sounds and pictures for Kids, with real voice and animal images, best applicatoin to keep your toddler engaged
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars can't be used with out internet conncetion, which isn't available on my kindle without wifi, November 27, 2011
I downloaded this to be used at work with children that I care for. I was very disappointed to find that I had to have internet access to use it. This wasn't stated in the description. My kindle Fire doesn't have internet capability without wifi, which is not available at work.

Pretty Pet Salon
Pretty Pet Salon

1.0 out of 5 stars good idea, poor execution, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Pretty Pet Salon (App)
I hope that future versions of this game will work out the bugs. The time frame before the waiting customers get angry and leave is unrealistic. There is no way to speed up the process and suddenly all of the customers are leaving and there is no way to stop it from happening. Even upgrading the equipment doesn't speed up the process, and you can't place multiple steps for each customer at once, as you can on most other time management games. Developer just needs to tweak it a little so that it is achievable. I got frustrated rather quickly and deleted it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and affordable, November 27, 2011
The shipping first off was very fast. I had no problems with the seller at all. Thanks! The phone holders are really very simple and functional. The only complaint I would have is the design in that in order to make sure the plug is all the way into the outlet, the plastic has to cover part of the neighboring outlets, making it difficult to use them for other cords. Overall, though, we use these holders all the time, it's a great idea!

Talking Santa Free
Talking Santa Free

1.0 out of 5 stars Will Not Work, November 23, 2011
This review is from: Talking Santa Free (App)
I can't get this app to install, it is just hanging out in limbo on the top of the screen. it won't delete either. it's making me a little crazy

Page: 1 | 2