Profile for S. Cherches > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 94

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Cherches "SC" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Urparcel Girls One Piece Beach Long Vest Dress Striped Sundress Skirts Summer (7-8Years, Dark Orange)
Offered by yourparcel
Price: $10.93

4.0 out of 5 stars great dress, April 2, 2015
excellent quality dress - my daughter loves it.

OXO Easy Press Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser
OXO Easy Press Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser
Price: $15.99
6 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty and functional, April 2, 2015
These are great - got them for the kitchen at the office and they are holding up well. They hold a lot of soap!

6ft Universal USB Cell Phone Cable for Charger/Data/Computer/Sync cord
6ft Universal USB Cell Phone Cable for Charger/Data/Computer/Sync cord
Offered by dealink
Price: $2.08
24 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars meh., April 2, 2015
I got 2 of these and one of them stopped working within 3 weeks. The other one seems to be doing ok for now... spend a couple more dollars and get a higher quality cable.

OllyDog Water Bottle, 1-Liter, Light Blue/Smoke
OllyDog Water Bottle, 1-Liter, Light Blue/Smoke
Price: $13.00
3 used & new from $11.29

4.0 out of 5 stars great bottle, April 2, 2015
We use this bottle on every walk and it's holding up just fine. I don't ever wash it in the dishwasher because we use it too often so I can't speak to how it holds up there, but with handwashing the bottle seems to be doing great. We drop it all the time and it has not broken. The pup loves having water on our hikes and this way I can bring just one bottle for the both of us.

Sunville Childrens Tie Dye Garden Shoes Clogs,1 M US Little Kid,Blue
Sunville Childrens Tie Dye Garden Shoes Clogs,1 M US Little Kid,Blue
Offered by Island In The Sun
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great shoes!, April 2, 2015
I got a size up so my daughter could grow into them and they actually fit just right, so size up. They definitely had a very strong odor when they came out of the package, but I just put them in the backyard for a week and let her see them the following weekend. After being outside, they had no smell at all. These are very comfortable and although I got them for her to wear in the backyard, she wears them to the park, the pool, on walks, etc. Excellent price for the quality. These should last the summer until she grows out of them.

Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot,Plum,11 M US
Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot,Plum,11 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars narrow calf, otherwise nice, February 6, 2015
Well constructed boot but too narrow in the calf; I can barely get them all the way on and really struggle to get them off.

Hello Kitty Face Soft Pillowcase Pink
Hello Kitty Face Soft Pillowcase Pink
Offered by BOBOshop
Price: $8.99
24 used & new from $3.38

3.0 out of 5 stars soft but won't last forever, February 6, 2015
The bow is attached with glue, not sewn on, so it is starting to come off in the wash.

Altra Women's The Intuition 1.5 Running Shoe,Raspberry/Charcoal,11 M US
Altra Women's The Intuition 1.5 Running Shoe,Raspberry/Charcoal,11 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars roomy in the toes, February 6, 2015
The shoe has a wide toe which is great if you have bunions. I started wearing these shoes on jogs and was constantly getting nasty blisters. I tried different socks, etc. and nothing really helped but time. after a few months, I can wear them without getting blisters but no longer use them for running, only walks. These are great on downhill but bother my shins a bit on the uphill - might have more to do with my stride than the shoes - who knows?

Fireside Patio Mats Hawaiian Blue 9 ft. x 12 ft. Polypropylene Indoor/Outdoor Reversible Patio/RV Mat

2.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't recommend, February 6, 2015
Perhaps these aren't meant to be in the sun for too long. I had it out all summer and now all of the white plastic is flaking off and making a huge mess.

16 Inch Large Paella Pan Lid
16 Inch Large Paella Pan Lid
Price: $24.31

1.0 out of 5 stars too big and flimsy, February 6, 2015
this is flimsy and slides off the pot. I wish I could return it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10