Profile for Linda M. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda M. RSS Feed (Hatfield, MA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Food To Live ® Organic Brazil Nuts (Raw, No Shell) (4 Pounds)
Food To Live ® Organic Brazil Nuts (Raw, No Shell) (4 Pounds)
Offered by Food To Live ®
Price: $37.99
2 used & new from $32.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GLUTEN FREE, April 7, 2015
Be very careful gluten intolerant people. The 4 pound package of Brazil nuts says it was packaged in the same facility as tree nuts and GRAINS. I tried to call this company but got an answering machine. Now I must wash these nuts before I eat them...I won't be buying this brand again

Women's Spandex Exercise Compression Workout Shorts Black X-Large
Women's Spandex Exercise Compression Workout Shorts Black X-Large
Offered by Aero Tech Designs Inc
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 6, 2015
Great fit for working out

Womens Spandex Exercise Capri Black X-LARGE
Womens Spandex Exercise Capri Black X-LARGE
Offered by Aero Tech Designs Inc
Price: $29.95

These are great Capris

Liberty DuraWear Rubber Fabric Lined Protective Slush Men's Boot with Top Strap and Buckle, 17" Height, Size 14, Yellow
Price: $31.18
2 used & new from $17.32

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, April 6, 2015
These boots had flaw between sole and side of boot. Returned...didn't reorder

Bellemain Stainless Steel Measuring Cup Set, 6 Piece
Bellemain Stainless Steel Measuring Cup Set, 6 Piece
Offered by Perella's
Price: $24.95
4 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 6, 2015
These are the best...very accurate, easy to clean...I'm very satisfied with my purchase

The Finals Women's Fitness Classic U-Back Swimsuit, Black, 16
The Finals Women's Fitness Classic U-Back Swimsuit, Black, 16
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good swimsuit., March 28, 2015
Love this suit. I do deep water aerobics daily and this suit is great. The cut of the neck is such that the girls aren't bobbing all over the place. The suit doesn't stretch out when wet...there is great coverage for the back of your front, if you know what I mean. This suit I'll buy again. I got the dark navy in a size 16...i'm 5'1" and 179 lbs so I'm hard to fit. Hope this helps the selection process. I have a reebok and a tyr, but this suit is better.

MasterPieces Soul of The Unicorn Puzzle Art by Josephine Wall, 1000-Piece
MasterPieces Soul of The Unicorn Puzzle Art by Josephine Wall, 1000-Piece
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle!, March 16, 2015
This puzzle quite a challenge. It is very beautiful, too.

Jigsaw Magnesium W/srt, 120 Tablets
Jigsaw Magnesium W/srt, 120 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, March 16, 2015
This is the only magnesium that has worked for me...I had such aches and pains all over and searching for a cure. This makes me feel alive again.

Modern Heirloom Collection Angela Cotton Filled Bedspread, King, 120 by 118-Inch
Price: $103.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, March 16, 2015
Just received the King sized modern heirloom Angela bedspread I ordered. It is a very light weight, generously sized quilt...I would definitely say it is summer weight. The machine embroidery is not properly aligned ...it is off center on one of the outer bunches of embroidery, and the very center embroidery is tilted sideways a bit. If perfect symmetry is vital for you, you probably will want to keep looking for the perfect quilt. It's not a deal breaker for me at the price I paid.

Flexsteel 1226-510 Cruise Control Rocking Recliner
Flexsteel 1226-510 Cruise Control Rocking Recliner

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in Mexico, but touted as made in USA, February 17, 2015
Bought a flexsteel thornton sofa last summer at Chap de Laines Furniture. I wanted a couch made in the USA and they assured me Flexsteel is made in the USA. The tag inside the sofa says it was made in Mexico...the quality is very poor. There were staples sticking out of the bottom back of the couch, very visible in our great room. There was a seam that was not completely sewn, leaving a gap. The fabric has a fine stripe that goes horizontal across the furniture, but the arms have the stripe sloping so it looks terrible.
Just beware of Flexsteel. I should have investigated more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4