Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Noah Gunderson The Next Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Danielle R. Favreau > Reviews

Browse

Danielle R. Favr...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 118

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danielle R. Favreau "Renaissance Woman" RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
2009-2015 HONDA PILOT Canvasback Cargo Liner (Gray) [Bench Seating][Covers back of 2nd and 3rd row seats and cargo area]
Offered by RoxiDog
Price: $149.00
3 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits 2014 Pilot perfectly, I would buy one for any vehicle I own that they make one for., March 14, 2015
This fit our 2014 Pilot perfectly. It may seem expensive but if you want to save your vehicle, get one. It fits so perfectly you won't believe it. The velcro goes down nicely, all the little knobs and levers you need access to are accounted for, it's durable, wipes down easily. I would gladly purchase one of these for any new vehicle. In our case we have a large German Shepherd and often also put our child's dirty stroller or wagon in the back and this protects all of the original fabric from damage including mud and liquids.

Wooden Abacus Educational Toy for Kids, Beads Color: Yellow, Green, Orange, Blue, Shocking Pink
Offered by Ibuywill
Price: $8.98
4 used & new from $8.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what was pictured, and a very fragile abacus, not for use for small children., March 14, 2015
What we received was a very cheap abacus probably good for an older child that won't drop it or accidentally step on it but for small children I do not recommend this. Instead spend more money and a higher quality abacus with larger (non choking hazard beads). Overall it's fine for basic learning for older kids but I just can't recommend it for smaller children.

Colloidal Oatmeal 5 Lbs Extra Fine
Colloidal Oatmeal 5 Lbs Extra Fine
Offered by molly's products
Price: $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colloidal oatmeal in large quantities saves money and saves your (or your child's) skin., March 14, 2015
Our son has eczema and we were purchasing the name brand packets but those tiny packets get expensive so I was looking for a bulk way to purchase and found this. I ordered it not quite knowing what to expect and received a well packaged triple bagged large packet (around 8" x 8" x 12") of colloidal oatmeal. Note that this doesn't come in a fancy container so get a little plastic or glass container to hold it once you get it. We use a small scoop in the container to scoop out enough for a bath -- but we don't just dump it in the bath because it remains in clumps. We either dust it between our hands to make it more powder like or sift it into the bath.

It works great and is a much better purchase than the little packets. I would definitely purchase again.

Vegollete Zucchini Pasta Maker Hulk, Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Vegollete Zucchini Pasta Maker Hulk, Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Offered by Flawless Products
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for appropriately sized veggies, frozen bananas, and frozen cookie dough! Who knew?, December 12, 2014
As a vegetarian I had been interested in spiral cutters for a while but never purchased one when I was offered the chance to receive this one. I jumped at the chance and wanted my husband and mother to give it a try and give us time to try many vegetables and see what worked best for us and for our year old son.

We tried the standards, zucchini, carrot (need big ones), potato, etc. And they all worked fine. We just didn't have a taste for "pasta" made out of vegetables. However, because we do have a little one and he's learning how to eat we experimented with pretty much any fruit and vegetable we could.

In our experience the best results for the recipes we did were achieved with long potatoes, sweet potatoes, frozen bananas, and frozen cookie dough (what!? yeah - makes cookie strings!).

I imagine not many people have tried that last one but we found that it worked incredibly well. Just let the frozen cookie dough thaw at room temp for around 10-15 minutes. Then run it through and you get awesome cookie strings! These cook quickly and are perfect size for adding to ice cream, or as little finger foods for your little one.

While we liked the Vegollete our favorite tool is the ceramic peeler. This thing attacks EVERYTHING and is amazing. We find that we use it much more often to create thick slices of veggies for layering and for peeling of course.

Overall this is a good purchase and I would recommend it though I agree with others that the little orange end piece can just tear through the veggies and we found a fork to work better (carefully used of course) and rinse it as soon as you are done using it because it's a pain to clean if things dry out between the tines.

OshKosh B'Gosh Graphite Boot (Toddler/Little Kid),Navy/Multi,6 M US Toddler
OshKosh B'Gosh Graphite Boot (Toddler/Little Kid),Navy/Multi,6 M US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect shoes for toddlers., November 16, 2014
These are adorable, but more so they are sturdy and they fit well. My little guy loves them and helps put them on and he's only 14 months. He walks just fine in them, the extra rubber at the front help protect his little toes from bumps and bruises and the thick soles help protect him when he's out playing or walking.

These are incredibly well made shoes and are perfect for year round wear for little ones.

Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
by Jay Conrad Levinson
Price: $17.05
98 used & new from $3.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Consider it a tool in your employment toolbox that you can use if you need to, knowing how and when to use it is key., October 19, 2014
It works. I have been in the tech field for nearly 20 years and had the traditional resume and approached things in a traditional way. Even with some minor networking I learned through this book to really pay attention to connections on LinkedIn, through friends, getting referrals, adjusting my resume to be more skill centric and reevaluate my resume and its format.

I got this book and started reading immediately and was able to quickly reformat my resume and within two emails of that resume being sent out I had an interview, within a week I had a job. It was because of this refactoring that I was able to secure a job so quickly. And then, upon further review -- and a second read of the book -- I was able to secure a position at Google, the ultimate work place for a geek.

The book isn't the be-all-end-all but it is a huge leap forward for anyone in the job market or better yet, someone who is looking to change careers or fields. Starting with a solid networking foundation, a reasonable list of your ideal location and perks, and a complete outline of what you are really looking for, what your skills are, who you know, who you want to know and need to know, and how to customize accordingly and appropriately.

Ultimately this is a must read for job hunters. While I didn't do some of the methods, I do agree with most of the book and can say that because of it I was able to secure two positions and prime companies. I've also recommended the book to several friends who were looking and another one actually used the techniques along with a little networking from me and secured himself a position at a top company in the telecommunications industry, and within two months had a substantial 20% raise and promotion.

I'm now reading it again to hone my skills and resume further for my next career move.

In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives
In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An exceptional look at how Google got to where it is today., September 16, 2014
Working at Google I can relate to a lot of what's in this book. It is an accurate portrayal of what Google was and what it is. I hope there's a V2 on the horizon to outline everything that has and will happen between this book and the next. Google is an ever changing breathing machine of extraordinary intelligence and genius and only good can come of a company filled with such brilliant talent.

Britax Car Seat Travel Cart, Black
Britax Car Seat Travel Cart, Black
Price: $64.00
15 used & new from $52.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for traveling with a carseat., August 11, 2014
I used this with a Diono Radian RXT Convertible Car Seat to get it through the airport, onto the plane, and off again and it was fantastic. It fit down the aisle in the plane perfectly, allowed me to quickly get through the airport with my 10 mo old. And we're able to use it as a regular dolly if we want but it's coming in handy to use to transfer our car seat from our apt to zip cars.

A great buy and a must if you travel and take a carseat with you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2014 8:29 AM PDT

Summer Infant Rayshade Stroller Cover
Summer Infant Rayshade Stroller Cover
Price: $9.98
11 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for sunny climates and fits any stroller - also any bassinet with a canopy., August 11, 2014
We have a standard Evenflo stroller and recently moved to California, since the sun is always shining I was concerned about the amount of sun exposure my son would get on our walks. I was right to be concerned. The standard shade on the stroller doesn't protect him at all. I bought this to extend his shade and had no idea just how large it would be but it does the job beautifully. It completely shades him while still letting him see through the front and is fully adjustable. It's also stretchy so it's easy to make it fit. I imagine this could work equally as well on a bassinet where you want a bit more shading above to protect from a room light for example.

It's highly effective and a great design.

Boardwalk 6180 Bath Tissue, Two-Ply, White, 500 Sheets per Roll (Case of 96)
Boardwalk 6180 Bath Tissue, Two-Ply, White, 500 Sheets per Roll (Case of 96)
Price: $41.46
21 used & new from $39.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Mere toilet paper? I think not! This is a box of adventure and fun!, August 11, 2014
This isn't the soft cushy, my nether bits are royalty and deserve to be wiped with clouds, kind of toilet paper. It's basic 2-ply that does the job and does it well. It's easy to roll, fold, etc. though not stiff enough to do origami with. You can clean spills with it, blow your nose (though if you're really sick stick with Kleenix because this will get rough after a while), wipe a baby's butt with it. You can wipe up toothpaste, hair, or clean your toilet with it. You can even wipe with it if you want to.

Most importantly though is that it is crazy fun times for cats to tear through the paper wrapping then the toilet paper itself. It shreds beautifully and makes great sculptures, even babies love to unravel it from the roll.

And bonus, you have a huge box for your cats or kids to play in!

That's a hell of a lot of value in one box of toilet paper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12