Profile for Richard C. Leinecker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard C. Leinecker RSS Feed (Reidsville, NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
1000 MG Resveratrol Extreme Juice Capsules (3 Bottles) Resveratrol Juice capsules TM 3 Months 180 pills HIGHLY POTENT Resveratrol capsules. 3 MONTH GUARANTEE. TWICE AS POTENT AS many RESVERATROL, Resveratrol Juice Extreme 2 capsules = 1000mg from Grapes
Offered by Good Values4u
Price: $35.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth It, October 11, 2014
Noticeable difference in my well being. More energy and vitality. Better joint health. In all, this is a product that is well worth the money.

The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies
by David Wilcock
Price: $16.02
58 used & new from $8.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely No Credibility, May 18, 2014
If you read this with any level of critical thinking you will conclude that David Wilcock has no regard for truth or true research.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2014 12:56 PM PDT

The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe and You
The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe and You
by David Wilcock
Price: $22.95
98 used & new from $3.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely No Credibility, May 18, 2014
If you approach this with any level of critical thinking, you will conclude that David Wilcock has no regard for truth or research.

Akashic Records: "One True Love"   A Practical Guide to Access Your Own Akashic Records
Akashic Records: "One True Love" A Practical Guide to Access Your Own Akashic Records
by Gabrielle Orr
Price: $13.22
30 used & new from $6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a gem, December 23, 2013
Normally, when you read books you have to wade through stories about the author's dog, cat, and great aunt Martha. This book is different. Gabrielle gets to the point and gives you what you need to access your own Akashic records. In addition, there are exercises that give you methodology, not fuzzy anecdotes.

After one day of the exercises I was having lucid dreams. I am now in the process of solving a technical challenge that I have been working on for more than ten years.

I highly recommend this book.

Programming Neural Networks with Encog3 in C#, 2nd Edition
Programming Neural Networks with Encog3 in C#, 2nd Edition
by Jeff Heaton
Price: $26.99
31 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaton is a leader, October 29, 2013
I am a software engineer. Therefore, I am really tough on any technical books that I buy. Heaton does not get a soft pass from me. But the fact is this: I have never read a better book that explained neural networks, and I have been studying them for 20 years.

Good job.

The Impact of Opening Leads Against No Trump Contracts: How to Take More Tricks on Defense (Audrey Grant Bookmark Series)
by Audrey Grant
Price: $7.53
46 used & new from $3.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Excellent, October 29, 2013
Full disclosure, I am not a fantastic bridge player. But this book really helped me. If you are a really great bridge player, I doubt that this book will help except to reinforce what you already know. But for someone like me it is a fantastic resource.

The Mind-Body Code: How the Mind Wounds and Heals the Body
The Mind-Body Code: How the Mind Wounds and Heals the Body
by Mario Martinez
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $43.72
18 used & new from $39.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Much About This Book is Positive, but Does not Rise to a Level of Greatness, October 29, 2013
I bought this book in audible format, and listened from my iPhone while in the car.

The author has a lot of insight. Unfortunately, none of it rises to the level of profundity, and much of it sounds like the current abundance literature that is readily available.

I don't want to totally trash this material. It does have value, and I want to recognize that. But with so much good material out there, I did not need to hear a lesser version.

The author is not a good writer and not a good speaker. He is not able to make his points without some really banal colloquialisms. Give me some meat that pushes me.

I could not finish listening. My time is valuable, and I need to spend it on material that challenges me, not material that rehashes others.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2014 10:41 AM PDT

Gabriel's Trumpet
Gabriel's Trumpet
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Thought Provoking, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Gabriel's Trumpet (Kindle Edition)
This Kindle book provides hours of thought provocation. It is well written, and brings forth some important points.

I wish, though, that I could see angels myself. I recommend this book for a good read when you want a great experience.

Fractal Time: The Secret of 2012 and a New World Age
Fractal Time: The Secret of 2012 and a New World Age
by Gregg Braden
Price: $11.00
148 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars This is BS, December 26, 2012
Gregg Braden is a purveyor of BS. This book is no different. Just more BS. Check the YouTube video called Gregg Braden debunked.

The Manifestation Wheel: A Practical Process for Creating Miracles
The Manifestation Wheel: A Practical Process for Creating Miracles
by Alan Seale
Price: $13.38
59 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Unlike the other garbage, this book works, December 26, 2012
I am usually rough on books that make manifestation promises. It seems that everyone who can write anything has jumped on the manifestation/law of attraction bandwagon. It is a rare event that I find anything that is usable. You can check all of my other reviews to verify this.

But when I started reading this book, I realized it was different. My main purpose for seeking manifestation is to finish a software invention that I have been working on for years. This book, unlike most of the vague and meandering books out there, provides a methodology that has worked for me.

If you look at the reviews of most of the crap out there, you will see that everyone likes to talk about how good a book made them feel. Who cares? I want outcomes. If I want to feel good I will read a fantasy fiction book.

I did it. I finished developing my software invention. That is the outcome that I was seeking. This book worked for me. Take your time reading it. When I rushed through sections I missed important details and had to go back.

I would recommend this book past any other manifestation book or video or technique that I have experienced.

The only disappointment I have is that he cites Gregg Braden and HeartMath, two purveyors of BS.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2013 8:44 AM PST