Profile for Angelina Heart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angelina Heart RSS Feed (Virgin, Utah)

Page: 1 | 2
VOL 2 - The Magic Presence (Saint Germain Series)
VOL 2 - The Magic Presence (Saint Germain Series)
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The whole series is worth spending a lifetime reading over and over!, May 10, 2014
The first three volumes of this series contain enough information, which if applied, could assist one to ascend. In my estimation, this is the most important work that has ever been delivered to humanity. Angelina Heart

SlideBelt - Black Buckle with Mocha Brown Leather (46-50")
SlideBelt - Black Buckle with Mocha Brown Leather (46-50")
Offered by SlideBelts Inc.
Price: $38.95
2 used & new from $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Skinny man's dream belt, May 3, 2014
I purchased two of these belts for my very tall and thin son who, regardless of how tight he pulled other belts, spent half his day pulling up his pants. The price seems high, but I know as soon as these belts catch on, mass production will bring the price down. He loves, loves, loves not only how well they perform as promised, but also how stylish they are. To those no hip, no butt men...it's worth the investment. And for those of us women who are sick of seeing the crack in men's backsides and saggy pants...well, let's just say, heaven has heard our prayers. Vickie - Utah
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2014 2:23 PM PDT

Remember Della
Remember Della

5.0 out of 5 stars Paranormal at its best!, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Remember Della (Kindle Edition)
Burroughs captures your heart with her paranormal mystery, revealing the deeply held fears that those who experience unusual "gifts" often experience. Her writing was brilliant and I found myself comparing her style to books such as To Kill A Mockingbird and The Secret Life of Bees. The ease with which she sculpted this story in the most elementary language of a teen living during the 50's was brilliant. Kudos to you, Cynthia Burroughs...and I hope there are more in the hopper!

Angelina Heart
author
angelinaheart.com

I Believe: When What You Believe Matters!
I Believe: When What You Believe Matters!
Price: $19.29
103 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC, ALL-ENCOMPASSING PHILOSOPHICAL MASTERPIECE, February 27, 2012
Dr. Taylor has done it yet again! Sharing his wisdom, he gently shows the reader how to challenge his belief systems and change them to meet his higher good. There is a difference between transformation (the long, laborious chore of analyzing, regurgitating, processing, and slowly reconditioning one's thinking and behavior) and transmutation (taking a good, honest look at what you've created and changing your mind about it, then moving forward anew). I believe Taylor's body of work directs his readers to truly shift focus away from that which no longer serves and create a new world within which then shows up as the symbols of one's world without. Thank you, Dr. Genius.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2013 2:27 AM PST

What If?: The Challenge of Self-Realization
What If?: The Challenge of Self-Realization
Price: $13.73
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Brilliant - Once Again!, February 23, 2011
What If?, Dr. Eldon Taylor's brilliant autopsy of our conditioned thinking, has cut through the illusions with scalpel sharp precision. Once again, Taylor busts the myths and challenges us to question reality as we've created it. Never failing to ignite the memory of humanity's limitless soul potential as co-creators, he leaves the reader empowered with a new and hopeful paradigm. On a scale of one to five stars - What If? gets a seven!

Angelina Heart, author of The Teaching of Little Crow, The Journey of the SoulThe Teaching of Little Crow and Finding the One True Love
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2011 9:04 AM PDT

What Does That Mean?: Exploring Mind, Meaning, and Mysteries
What Does That Mean?: Exploring Mind, Meaning, and Mysteries
Price: $20.95
99 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars IS REALITY RELATIVE?, January 24, 2010
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? - A must read for any thinking person, questions if reality is only relative. According to Dr. Eldon Taylor's most thought provoking work to date, our perception of reality is ever in flux and is always relative to our conditioning, experiences, belief systems, our willingness to open our hearts and minds to new paradigms, and whether or not we live in fear or love. This autobiographical tale reveals how one of the most brilliant minds in America came to question reality and the value and purpose of our multilevel perceptions. Each new reality initiates a journey into a new trajectory of soul expansion, and more importantly brings one to the comprehension that we create our own realities.

ANGELINA HEART, author - The Teaching of Little Crow

Mind Programming: From Persuasion and Brainwashing, to Self-Help and Practical Metaphysics
Price: $17.45
85 used & new from $0.05

5.0 out of 5 stars IGNORANCE = SLAVERY, March 15, 2009
It's true - this book is, on one hand, hugely disturbing. On the other, however, Dr. Taylor brilliantly exposes the worst threat of our day, then offers a way through the maze. Once again, this leading luminary facilitates a deep understanding of a very complex subject and lifts his readers out of the fear model by offering realistic remedies for freedom from this otherwise bleak scenario. Five stars to you, Dr. Taylor!

Angelina Heart, award winning author of The Teaching of Little Crow, the journey of the soul. [...]

Choices and Illusions: How Did I Get Where I Am, and  How Do I Get Where I Want to Be?
Choices and Illusions: How Did I Get Where I Am, and How Do I Get Where I Want to Be?
Price: $12.46
146 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST OF SPIRIT & SCIENCE!, July 5, 2007
Dr. Eldon Taylor has melded the best of spirit and science within this profoundly informative and entertaining new offering. Anyone who has followed his work knows he is the world's leading authority on subliminal communication. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE representative of the very collective experience we are all having...the one in which we are melding heart and mind, spirit and science. When was the last time you read a book that offered truly practical, yet scientifically verifiable advice about creating heaven on earth? There's a lot of fluff out there, and though most of us want that fluff to be true, along comes science to validate what the heart has been telling us for so long. Over the years Dr. Taylor has developed some amazing, transformative products, and I am grateful he included information about those technologies in this work. After all, his first hand experience with the technology is a HUGE part of the accumulated data he refers to.
Kudos, Dr. Taylor, Kudos, indeed. And gratitude, to boot!
Vickie Moyle
Utah
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2007 9:29 AM PDT

Eternal Twin Flame Love, The Story of ShannaPra (Say Yes to Love)
Eternal Twin Flame Love, The Story of ShannaPra (Say Yes to Love)
by Shanna Mac Lean
Price: $13.17
21 used & new from $6.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternal Twin Flame Love, November 23, 2006
A PROFOUND PROCLAMATION OF THINGS TO COME...

Eternal Twin Flame Love brings to consciousness our remembrance from deep within that we were created as SoulMates or Twin Flames. As you read the book, it jogs your memory that "We are so much more than these bodies!" and that each of us can and will experience the most intimate of relationships in the realm of Spirit as well as in the physical. For those who have dreamed of their SoulMate, it provides beautiful inspiration, a basis for hope and, indeed, a pathway. The book also gives so many hearts validation for their unspoken experiences.

Because Shanna braved sharing openly her inter-dimensional reunion with her SoulMate (or Twin Flame),a bridge has been established over which many others may cross, and also a template was created for connection with the Twin Flame in consciousness (in the spirit). The book may challenge common definitions of love, but those who read will be powerfully drawn to a new and higher consciousness about Love and about the blessed union with the SoulMate. Shanna's honest and artful revelations are the cosmic nod for those of us who have had similar experiences to begin sharing them! Bless you, Shanna and your beloved Twin, Pra, for this invaluable gift to humanity!

Angelina Heart, author of The Teaching of Little Crow, the journey of the soul. [...]

Say 'Yes' to Love: God Unveils SoulMate Love and Sacred Sexuality
Say 'Yes' to Love: God Unveils SoulMate Love and Sacred Sexuality
by Yael Powell
26 used & new from $11.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Say 'Yes' to Love: God Unveils SoulMate Love and Sacred Sexuality, November 1, 2006
"How can I express through the mediocre means of verbiage what my heart has garnered from the Messages from God? Step by loving step, the lessons provided have gently guided me to a remembrance of how to create from pure love; allowing God to live and love through me beyond the limitations of ego. These profound communications, so passionately, consistently, and selflessly provided through the Circle of Light, have kept my heart on course as it has opened into unimaginable vistas of beauty and ecstasy. Without reservation, I claim this as the most critically important information flooding the consciousness of mankind today!" Vickie Moyle aka Angelina Heart, author of The Teaching of Little Crow, Virgin, UT, USA

Page: 1 | 2