Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for D. Gindoy > Reviews

Browse

D. Gindoy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Gindoy "Bookworm" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
Premium Pantry Moth Traps (6 Blue Traps) With Pheromone Attractant | 100% Safe, Non-Toxic and Insecticide Free! | by Dr. Killigan's
Offered by Dr. Killigan's
Price: $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars It seemed like I would never get rid of them all, June 24, 2016
These really worked! I opened a package of pet kibble and a bunch of moths flew out. It seemed like I would never get rid of them all. Every time I squashed one, another few would appear. I read about this product and decided to give it a try. Within a few days all of the moths were caught. From now on, I'm keeping a package of these on hand just in case!

Anger Management for Everyone: Seven Proven Ways to Control Anger and Live a Happier Life
by Raymond Chip Tafrate
Price: $12.39
78 used & new from $4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful Book, November 1, 2015
This book has helped me identify my anger patterns and find the best solution to help me improve my reaction to these triggers. I just finished the book and am already noticing a difference in my stress levels.

Cut, Crop & Die (A Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-N-Craft Mystery)
Cut, Crop & Die (A Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-N-Craft Mystery)
by Joanna Campbell Slan
Price: $14.45
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read, September 5, 2011
I read this book before I realized that it was number 2 in a series, but I enjoyed it so much that I will definitely read the rest of the series. I laughed out loud at Kiki's day at the spa, and I didn't guess who the killer was until right before it was revealed in the story. You don't have to be a scrapbooker to enjoy this book, since the scrapbooking tips are between chapters and I just skipped right over those. I can't wait to find out what Kiki does in the next installment.

The Perfect Poison (Arcane Society, Book 6)
The Perfect Poison (Arcane Society, Book 6)
by Amanda Quick
167 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite in the Series, May 22, 2009
I always enjoy Amanda Quick's books, and have read all of the books in the Arcane series. This one is my favorite in the series, by far. As usual, Amanda Quick has mixed in just the right amount of mystery, romance, and sexual tension to keep the reader turning the pages.

Simply Irresistible: Unleash Your Inner Siren and Mesmerize Any Man, with Help from the Most Famous--and Infamous--Women in History
by Ellen T. White
76 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting Read, October 19, 2008
This book shows how your personality traits fit into a specific Siren type, and gives examples of famous women for each type. It discusses many famous Sirens throughout history and analyzes what it was about that woman that drew people to her. There are the obvious Sirens such Marilyn Monroe and Greta Garbo, but there are also many that are not as well-known, and it was interesting to read their stories and see how they affected people around them.

Freakin' Fabulous: How to Dress, Speak, Behave, Eat, Drink, Entertain, Decorate, and Generally Be Better than Everyone Else
by Clinton Kelly
Price: $20.14
175 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously Funny, October 13, 2008
I laughed all the way through this book. Clinton is hilariously funny in this book, and it makes for an enjoyable reading experience. The humor is very tongue-in-cheek, but the advice is very real.

A must have for Clinton Kelly fans!

No Choice But Seduction: A Malory Novel (The Malory-Anderson Family)
No Choice But Seduction: A Malory Novel (The Malory-Anderson Family)
by Johanna Lindsey
171 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay read but disappointing when compared with other JL books., September 21, 2008
I'm a big Johanna Lindsey fan and have read all of her books, many of them several times. I love her Malory family series, especially the James and Georgina story. Most of Lindsey's books are good enough to read again when I am in the mood for a satisfying romance story.

But No Choice But Seduction doesn't fall into that category for me. This book lacked the humor, the steaminess, or the sexiness of her other books. The story is almost just a refresher course of who all of the Malory characters are, and not even about Boyd and Katey. There is really no story of the two falling for each other, no sexual tension at all, and the ending just happens out of the blue - almost as an afterthought.

Although I'm glad I read the book, I won't read it again. It really isn't worth a second read.

Creating Lifelike Figures in Polymer Clay: Tools and Techniques for Sculpting Realistic Figures
by Katherine Dewey
Price: $16.75
84 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tutorials!, June 1, 2008
This book gives very detailed step by step instructions in the sculpting methods used by Katherine Dewey.

She even shows readers how to make tools that she uses in sculpting.

Constantine
Constantine
Offered by ADC limited
Price: $10.02
74 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for Everyone, August 6, 2007
This review is from: Constantine (Audio CD)
This CD is really good. Many of the songs could become top radio hits.

My favories were:

I Made That! How to Make Money Making Personalized Stuff
by Cindy Brown
27 used & new from $4.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good information for beginners, July 18, 2007
I got this book so I could learn about T-shirt printing and sublimation.

Lots of great info on regular transfer printing on fabric, but not as much info on sublimation as I was hoping for.

A lot of good advice on running a T-shirt business and tips for attracting customers and keeping them by producing a quality product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2007 10:47 AM PDT