Profile for Jeff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeff RSS Feed

ASICS Men's GEL-Evolution 6 Running Shoe,Graphite/Lightning/Storm,14 M
ASICS Men's GEL-Evolution 6 Running Shoe,Graphite/Lightning/Storm,14 M
Offered by Dress Code Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid running shoe, January 2, 2012
I am 6'3" and 230 pounds and have flat feet. It is not easy to find a good running shoe. I have been running about 5-7 miles per week for 6 months. These shoes are very stable and and my feet feel good after a run.

The only drawback to the shoe is that they only come in a very ugly gray.

LD © Hewlett Packard CB323WN (HP 564XL High Yield Cyan) Compatible Ink Cartridge

1.0 out of 5 stars HP Printer will not print properly with this toner, September 4, 2011
Product description says this toner will not be recognized by HP but will work. I saw some reviews that said it worked and others that said it did not, so I gave it a shot. This toner did not work in my printer. It would print one decent page and then the rest were awful. I finally bought an HP cartridge and it worked perfectly. Unfortunately, I will have to pay full value to get the "real deal".

Epson Artisan 810 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax (C11CA52201)
4 used & new from $229.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with color, July 9, 2010
I have a Dell 2130cn color laser for business and wanted to get a printer for my wife and kids. The wireless feature, the multi function features, and the reviews on the quality of the color led me to this Epson. The wireless was easy to set up and worked well.

However, the quality of the color is lacking. I have a multicolored design that I printed and then compared to the laser printout. There was no comparison. The laser printout was perfect. The Epson colors were washed out and dull and some were not even the correct colors (fuschia came out looking orange).

I also printed a picture and found the quality to be lacking. The jpeg of someone in a pool had brilliant blue for the water and a colorful bathing suit. The Epson came out dull and with what I would describe as black bubbles in certain parts of the picture if you looked close enough.

I called technical support and they were very helpful but all they had me do was clean the nozzles. This did not do anything. I have returned the printer and will be looking for a replacement.