Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Steve K > Reviews

Browse

Steve K's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1485

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve K "Steve K" RSS Feed (Merrimack, NH)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fisher-Price Grow-To-Pro Basketball Set
Fisher-Price Grow-To-Pro Basketball Set
Price: $54.99
3 used & new from $54.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for my 5 year old nephew, June 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This thing is great - setup was easy and my 5 year old nephew LOVES it. He even loved the box this came in cause the kid on the box looked a lot like him.
It can be challenging to assemble, but in the end I got it, no problems. You'll just need a screwdriver and a little brute force!
It only comes with one little ball. And kids throw stuff like crazy - we use other random small balls we have lying around to make baskets. But my nephews love this - it's nice to have something like this around to keep them active and outside!!! I filled the base with water - that's the way to go - remember to empty it out when winter comes!

BLACK+DECKER 83371 Durable Titanium Nonstick Interior Fry Pan, 10", Copper
BLACK+DECKER 83371 Durable Titanium Nonstick Interior Fry Pan, 10", Copper
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well. Good small pan., June 24, 2016
Copper.... colored!
I thought this was a copper pan. Which is stupid to think because copper is like a valuable metal these days. They don't even use copper to make pennies anymore. Did you know that? Pennies were worthless to begin with, and now they're even more worthless.
But this is a nice pan. For twenty bucks, it's a small-ish non stick pan. I'll see if this one holds up over time though. A lot of these non-stick guys, they peel over time - carcinogens - yum! But for now it works well. It's a smooth service - no bumps or rings or what have you. It's made of aluminum, not copper. It's copper colored. Don't get excited. But it works well. I like it very much - foods cook up as expected and clean up is nice - so far no carbonization or peeling, yet.

Tomcat 4 Count Cockroach Glue Traps
Tomcat 4 Count Cockroach Glue Traps
Price: $4.89
10 used & new from $4.68

4.0 out of 5 stars No better or worse than other glue boards out there., June 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use these like any glue traps- just leave 'em on the floor. I don't think these are any better or worse than all the other glue boards out there. I don't care for using "attractant" as I don't really want to attract bugs to my room - but - it does catch bugs and spiders and stuff. Yuck!

Scotts Turf Builder Southern Lawn Fertilizer with 2% Iron - 14 lb. (Sold in select Southern states)
Price: $15.99
5 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to keep your lawn healthy, June 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been using this on my lawn - it doesn't dissolve quickly, which is weird. But it doesn't burn or cause any issues with my grass. It's good to be able to provide some nutrients to my lawn where needed. You get a lot for your money with this bag.

OceanHeart 196ft/60m LKV372PRO HDMI Extender Over Network Cat6/6a/7 Single cable with Loop-out for local display/monitoring function, Plug&Play, Support IR Signal Transmission - W/one more HDMI output
Offered by OceanHeartUS
Price: $48.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good option for running long distance HD video, June 24, 2016
This allows you to run HD audio/video across a long distance without needing to use/buy a giant HDMI cord. So, if you already have a long network cable, this is a handy device. Otherwise, you'll have to buy one! But what's your alternative; a super-long HDMI cable is even more expensive - and I don't know that any average home has one lying around. But network cables - those I have.
If you have a video source and need to display it far away - like 50 feet or more - you'll need this. You plug one box into the computer/Blu Ray/Cable box, and then run a long cable (network cable) to the other one - the receiver. And that is then plugged into your TV via an HDMI cable. It is easy to use. I haven't seen any issues with video or audio quality. This product was provided at a free/discounted rate in exchange for my honest review. If you have a need to run audio/video over great distances, and don't mind the cost of buying this (As well as a long network cable), then this will work for you!

Night Therapy Memory Foam 4 Inch Pressure Relief Mattress Topper, Queen
Night Therapy Memory Foam 4 Inch Pressure Relief Mattress Topper, Queen
Price: $158.08
5 used & new from $154.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Thicker is better!, June 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Thicker is better! Isn't that what they say!?!?!
So I use a 2 inch memory foam thing on my queen bed and I love it. I touted it's ability to give me a good night's rest on here and bought many others for family and friends. No kidding - I believed in it that much I would buy them as gifts.
Thicker is better - this thick, plush 4 inch mattress cover is great; but - your sheets are harder to fit. They don't make (that I can find) queen size sheets meant to fit really thick mattresses. My mattress already has a pillow top to it- so even the big sheets barely fit - with my included 2 inch topper. Replacing that with this 4-inch one, makes it quite a stretch to get sheets to fit.
But - assuming you have sheets that fit real deep mattresses, it's not an issue.
I let this air out for a day or two before I used it. I love it- you sink into it and that's what I need - I have a bad hip and sometimes my shoulders bother me. Don't get old, kids!!! But it's nice. It cradles you and I sleep great!
So, barring the thickness there's no reason not to have this on your bed!

Rat Trap - Small Animal Humane Live Cage
Rat Trap - Small Animal Humane Live Cage
Offered by Atomic Barbie
Price: $22.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trap I've tried for chipmunks., June 21, 2016
Expensive, but they work.
We have chipmunks. They are everywhere. We live in New England. Chipmunks are like an infestation. If you have a garden or a bird feeder, these little guys are gonna find it and tear it up.
Now, I've tried a few traps - probably the same ones you have. Namely, the "haveahart" ones. They work - sometimes. There's the nice big one that is almost not big enough for a squirrel. That one doesn't work in the rain, because the little thing holding it together will slip shut on it's own. There's the tiny one that barely fits a chipmunk. That one is flimsy and usually shuts on it's own too. Also, these "haveahart" traps have two doors - and I don't know if these animals are escaping or maybe a raccoon got in there and messed with it, or maybe a strong breeze - either way I don't like them.
This trap is superior. It's easier to set - you can set it and move it and it won't slam shut on you. It's got a single door - so you're far more likely to catch these varmints. And it has a nice "handle" that flips up once something is caught so you don't get your fingers near the creature inside. Also convenient for drowning! Not that I do that. I release them a few miles away into the woods.
Easier to use, works more effectively than anything else I've tried. The instructions are all in jibberish so throw them out and figure it out on your own. It's easy. Expensive trap but they work. I own 3!

Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food - Starter Food for New Grass, 14,000-sq ft (Lawn Fertilizer for Newly Planted Grass) (Not Sold in Pinellas County, FL)
Price: $53.42
5 used & new from $52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm, June 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Used this on my buddy's lawn when we planted new grass. It worked GREAT. His yard was garbage before. We went nuts tearing out the old weeds and plants and bumps that were all over the place. We raked it smooth, planted new seed, and used this stuff as well. It works; my buddy keeps sending me regular updates on how his lawn looks. And it's NICE. Nice lush green grass.
Now, as a control, I planted some of the same seed we used on his lawn on my own, but without this fertilizer. Garbage. I got nothing. Many bare patches and it was upsetting because I put a lot of effort into working over the areas, etc. I just didn't use this stuff. My dirt must be garbage or something. No nutrients.
Anyhow, yes, this stuff works and it works well. You need it if you're planting new grass.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Quartz Resin and Silicone Casual Watch, Color:Blue (Model: 1791250)
Price: $81.13
6 used & new from $81.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cool slick big watch- not overly arrogant., June 21, 2016
What a cool watch!
I know BIG is in right now. These watches today are kind of ridiculous. But I like 'em! This is a slick cool watch without being too overly flashy. It's distinct; a dark blue color that looks much darker in person than what you see here. Super thick rubber band - not a rubber band - you know what I mean. It's durable. And a neat face - BIG 12, 3 and 9. An attention grabber but not in an arrogant flashy way. It is big, but it looks cool. I really like it! A little different from the black-band and silver/gold watches everyone wears. And the name brand - yay! Now I have a watch to go with my shirts! I'll be a walking advertisement for Tommy Hilfiger! Wait, should they be paying me for that!?

Night Therapy Memory Foam 8 Inch Therapeutic Comfort Mattress, Full
Night Therapy Memory Foam 8 Inch Therapeutic Comfort Mattress, Full
Price: $214.19
6 used & new from $209.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a guest room. Too firm for me., June 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like a soft bed. This is a bit on the firm side for me. But, for my purposes (guest bed), it works.
This comes in a surprisingly small box. It's not small - but small when you think "mattress". It's relatively heavy but I could manage it on my own. I unrolled the monster inside (it's like it's a live when it expands) and let it air out for a day in the guest room. I didn't mind the smell but I know these things can smell for other people so I thought I'd air it out.
It's only 8 inches thick so your normal sheets will fit fine. You could stick another bed topper on this and still be fine with your sheets.
But overall I found it too firm. I like to sink into a bed. I have some joints that bug me and I need to sink into the bed in order to sleep well. But - for my purposes, as a guest bed, it works perfect. No complaints from any house-guests!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20