Profile for Peter Dykhuis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 511

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peter Dykhuis RSS Feed (Grandville, MI USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Parrot MiniDrone Rolling Spider White - Connected toy - Fly and roll anywhere - FreeFlight 3 App iOS, Android & Windows Phone - Bluetooth 4.0
Offered by uscstudentbooks
Price: $154.99
6 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is fun and addictive, December 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok. This is fun and addictive. The unit operates easy enough and my 9 to 13 year olds LOVE this drone. In all honesty it really isn't much of a drone. The camera feature is all from your phone as near as I can tell. The battery doesn't last terribly long, perhaps 10-15 minute minutes in full use. No worry about crashing as the parts just pop back on and the big "wheels" on each side keep its from getting hurt. Not to mention the wheels let it do cool wall and ceiling tricks. I only have experience with the IOS app but it works fine. Your phone is your controller.

WeMo Maker - Home Automation for the Tinkerer & DIY'er, Wi-Fi Enabled and WeMo App Controlled
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good.....for techies, December 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I ordered this but I have to admit I might be a bit less of a geek than I thought. I saw lots of other reviewers use this for garage door openers. I just couldn't figure out how to make this a life simplified for me. On the flip side I did connect this to a number of appliances and get it working just fine. The app is fine and pretty easy. No meaningful documentation in the box but a reasonable amount online.

Taylor 7209 Glass Digital Cal Max Scale
Taylor 7209 Glass Digital Cal Max Scale
Price: $29.99
32 used & new from $22.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scale, perfect for us, December 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Accurate with our doctors' scales, slim, cute, sleek, and love the BMI function. Working to lose weight is never fun, but this scale works very well to help us along the way.

Baby Banz Hearing Protector Earmuffs, White
Baby Banz Hearing Protector Earmuffs, White
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great noise-blocker, December 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our son is autistic and regularly wears noise-canceling headphones to keep out unwanted or loud noises. These are great! Much better than the cheapie ones the school offers. He can fold them and keep them in his backpack and they work perfectly for hm!

Pokemon Trading Card Game: Mega Lucario Collection
Pokemon Trading Card Game: Mega Lucario Collection
Offered by DCARDCOLLECTOR
Price: $19.99
12 used & new from $15.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Read the fine print, December 7, 2014
Read the fine print. My son wanted the Mega Lucario card and it is not in this pack. Only a regular Lucario.

Epson PULSENSE PS-100 Heart Rate Monitor with Activity Tracking for iOS - Black M/L
Price: $129.99
3 used & new from $129.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, November 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like the heart monitor feature of this device. That part is great. I also like the watch latch design this is a nice and easy concept to allow for rapid removal of the device. It is also nice that the device is charged as a unit rather than removing a pod like the fitbit.

On to the not so great stuff. The latch doesn't always stay closed and it can also slip notches which loosens the device, also the documentation is useless. You have to go online to find what the features and usage are. The app (for ios at least) is very attractive and very intuitive. On the o5her hand its tracking features are less robust than hthe fitbit app.

This is a good item and betters than most of the fitbit clones I have sampled. I would like to see if the updates to the device or software update this to be an even better device.

A good device but not top of the sector.....yet.

AmazonBasics Screen Protectors for iPhone 6 Plus (3-Pack)
AmazonBasics Screen Protectors for iPhone 6 Plus (3-Pack)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They Are OK, November 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It took a while to review these as it took even longer than I hoped to get my iPhone. These are pretty good screen covers. They applied without significant bubbles. I don't think I will use these long term. As phone displays get brighter and crisper I am less impressed with the way they look with a scr en cover. Even if it means I put my device at risk. This display cover is no exception. The display becomes dimmer and less crisp. The protectors are fine. I just don't believe they are right for me any longer.

AC Adapter/Power Supply&Cord for Acer ChromeBook AC700 Extensa 390C 4220-2346 Ferrari 1000 1004WTMI 1100 Ferrari One 200 ZH6 TravelMate 213 2312LM 2313 2403 505 5612WSMI 6100 630XV 653 654XC 721TX 738
Offered by OptimumSolution
Price: $8.49
3 used & new from $3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice, November 25, 2014
Works great and fits into the power slot snugly and without issue. So far it has been reliable.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Next-Gen Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $99.00
2 used & new from $99.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good E-reader, November 25, 2014
Easy to read and wonderfully crisp rink display. I also love the screen which is textured to the touch and makes it tactile to work with and also seems to make sure fingerprint smears are minimized.

The battery doesn't seem to last as long as advertised but it is still good. The other Dissapointing piece is the goodreads integration is missing and I haven't gotten a response from Amazon support on this. It is too bad as this was a big feature for me and my buying choice.

OMOTON Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Case Cover -- The Thinnest and Lightest PU leather Case Cover for Kindle Paperwhite (Both 2012 and 2013 versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light), Navy Blue
Offered by DealBarn
Price: $14.59
3 used & new from $14.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Simple Case, November 25, 2014
Solid build and attractive without adding too much weight. The form factor of the Kindle is not greatly increased by the addition of this case. The case does not secure itself closed but it fits together tightly and snugly. Great case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20