Profile for gracie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gracie RSS Feed

MG Collection Grey Exquisite Antique Seed Beaded Rose Evening Clutch Handbag
MG Collection Grey Exquisite Antique Seed Beaded Rose Evening Clutch Handbag
Offered by MyGift
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars bling bling purse, November 9, 2012
I received the little antique purse, I love it , it is just the way it looks on the order page. It is very cute and very flashy. I collect baqs and I love it, I am adding it to my collection. Thank you so much.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2012 11:14 AM PST

Chisum
Chisum
DVD ~ Forrest Tucker
Price: $4.88
123 used & new from $0.23

5.0 out of 5 stars relative of John Chisum, September 29, 2012
This review is from: Chisum (DVD)
I am very proud to say I am a decentant of John Chisum, My Grandmother was his first cousin, her name was Ida Ho Chisum born in Texas 1870. My Dad was born on one of the Chisum Ranches in Rio Frio Texas, in 1896. I have watched this movie so many times i almost know it by heart, Sallie was a real person, and niece of John. he is buried in the town of Paris in East Texas. I have brothers that are alot like John Chisum. Love the movie, and from what I have been able to find out it is pretty much the way it was back then. No one could ever play him any better than John Wayne, it makes me feel that he was the real John Chisum.

The Yellow Rose: The Complete Series (5 Discs)
The Yellow Rose: The Complete Series (5 Discs)
DVD ~ David Soul
Price: $33.73
26 used & new from $27.72

5.0 out of 5 stars hunk/sam, March 18, 2012
I have searched for this series for years, found one last year ordered it, it was a scam. I finally found this one at amazon.com, love it, it is very high quality. Love that Sam Elliote no other man is as sexy.