Profile for review > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

review RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Premium Stereo Headset Hands-free for LG Xenon GR500, GR700 (Vu Plus), GS505 (Sentio), GD710 (Shine II), GT950 (Arena), GW820 (eXpo), LG CF360

2.0 out of 5 stars Died in 4 months, December 12, 2014
This product worked great but didn't last long. After about 2 months, wires were coming out of the mic and were exposed. The product died within 4 months.

Pack of 100 5x7 Picture Mats with White Core Bevel Cut for 4x6 Pictures Various Colors
Offered by Bux1 Picture Matting
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I kind of hate to do it because the colors are beautiful, November 26, 2014
these were exactly as described....I'm using these for my wedding centerpieces and we plan to spray paint them one color but I have to say, I kind of hate to do it because the colors are beautiful!

Party Essentials Printed Plastic Banquet Table Roll, 40" x 100', Red Gingham
Party Essentials Printed Plastic Banquet Table Roll, 40" x 100', Red Gingham
Price: $25.60

5.0 out of 5 stars This was perfect for what I was looking for, October 17, 2014
This was perfect for what I was looking for. I used this to cover surfaces at a picnic-themed bridal shower. It was easy to cut, looked great, and really added to the theme.

Bear Motion for iPad Air - Ultra thin Folio Case with Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad Air
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $28.99
8 used & new from $19.00

3.0 out of 5 stars iPad Air Case - too soft but keyboard is good so far (Day 1), November 18, 2013
3.5 stars. I just received my case today. I was so excited to get it, especially because I plan to use it to take notes in class and the onscreen keyboard doesn't quite cut it when you're trying to quickly take notes. The keyboard itself was incredibly easy to connect and I'm very happy with the feel of it. I'll have to adjust to the size and the placement of a few of the keys but I'm sure it will be a quick transition. I'll have to see how long the keyboard lasts given some of the reviews on this page.

However, the major drawback for me is with the design of the case itself. First of all, it is very flimsy. I wasn't expecting real leather at this price so that doesn't bother me. However, the case is very soft as some reviewers mentioned. It would have benefited from a hard insert of some sort. I don't think I could drop my iPad and expect it to survive the fall, which makes me very nervous. In fact, the $10 temporary case I bought will probably serve me better in that regard.

I still think this was worth the buy only because other keyboards were much more expensive. I only hope it stands the test of time.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 12:36 PM PST

The Sum of All Kisses
The Sum of All Kisses
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It grew on me., November 2, 2013
I loved the Bridgerton series and nothing comes close to those books. I liked this story, however, I struggled with something I've never had a problem with before - liking the heroine. It took me quite a while to actually like her character although I loved the hero from the beginning. Definitely worth reading.

Seeking Persephone
Seeking Persephone
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice :), November 2, 2013
One of the best reads from this author. I actually don't like the follow up to this - Courting Miss Lancaster. This was a great read as we see Adam's character evolve. I love his protectiveness!

Friends and Foes
Friends and Foes
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars No words needed - read it!, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Friends and Foes (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic read. There isn't really much else that needs to be said! This is one of her better novels to be sure. I discovered Sarah Eden after seeing her referenced in Edenbrooke. I have to say I don't always like her writing but this is definitely the best I've read.

Hip Hop Abs DVD Workout
Hip Hop Abs DVD Workout
Offered by Beachbody
Price: $72.80

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Hip Hop Abs DVD Workout (DVD)
Wow, I was skeptical about this even though I'd heard from a friend how good it was. I decided to test it out by borrowing one of the DVDs from my library (the whole set was not available) and that convinced me to invest in the set. I am so glad I did! In fact, I went ahead and bought the next level! The workouts aren't too crazy like Insanity but they are sufficiently challenging. In fact, after a month, they still make me sweat like crazy. Can't say enough about how great Shaun T is! This workout is so fun and so different from a lot of those workout DVDs out there. It got me out of that plateau I'd hit in my workout regime. Love it!

Blackmoore (Proper Romances)
Blackmoore (Proper Romances)
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get lost in this book!, November 2, 2013
More gothic (although not truly) than Edenbrooke. A fantastic read. I love that this is clean romance and you still get that passion between the characters just through the chemistry the author has built between them.

Anker® High Performance 5200mAh/58Wh Laptop Battery for HP G32 G42 G42T G56 G62 G72 G4 G6 G6T G7; HP Presario CQ32 CQ42 CQ43 CQ430 CQ56 CQ62 CQ72; Envy 17; HP Pavilion DM4 DV3-4000 DV5-2000 DV6-3000 DV6-6000 DV7-4000 DV7-6000 Series; Fits MU06 593553-001 593554-001 MU09 WD548AA WD549AA WD548AA#ABB HSTNN-LB0W 636631-001 593550-001 -Upgraded With Higher Quality LG Cells yet has Same Size & Shape as an OEM Battery
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One month in - holding up so far!, November 2, 2013
This has worked so well for me. I've been using my new battery for about a month and my laptop can remain on for 3-4 hours without needing to be charged; it's great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3