Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for review > Reviews

Browse

review's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

review RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day
Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... totally and completely relate to Whitwer's writing and I love how she has brought God into the topic of ..., October 30, 2015
I can totally and completely relate to Whitwer's writing and I love how she has brought God into the topic of procrastination.

Avery Printable Tags with Strings for Inkjet Printers, 2 x 3.5-Inches, Pack of 96 Tags (22802)
Price: $9.79
56 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., May 21, 2015
I used these tags for my wedding favors. I will say that I used the Avery website to design the labels and despite using their template, it didn't properly align even after making adjustments. Also, it was difficult to tear these apart. If I had printed these double-sided, I would have definitely have a lot of messed up tags on my hands since one side inevitably gets paper torn off.

Overall, however, this is fantastic and affordable alternative to getting tags made or printed professionally. I really loved how everything turned out and these were delivered on time.

Pilot G2 Retractable Premium Gel Ink Roller Ball Pens, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 8-Pack (31128)
Price: $8.79
60 used & new from $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 14, 2015
Last long and write great! Love it for journaling!

Before You Say "I Do"®
Before You Say "I Do"®

5.0 out of 5 stars A great facilitator for important discussions, May 14, 2015
My fiance and I worked through this book with our premarital counselors. Some of it is can be a bit cheesy but overall, it's a great way to generate conversation; especially when most of your time is taken up with wedding planning. It gave us a way to refocus on "us" and our relationship and discuss our expectations. It's good to be as real as possible about your future together; I think this helped us stay focused on that. It also helps to have great counselors.

Woodees Earphones Classic (Catalog Category: Audio/Video/Electronics / Portable Audio)
2 used & new from $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 5 months, May 14, 2015
I ordered these in December and it is now mid-May and they stopped working. I am incredibly disappointed. I can't believe I spent money on headphones that haven't even lasted 6 months.

Beistle 53026 Elite Collection Aisle Runner, 3-Feet by 100-Feet
Beistle 53026 Elite Collection Aisle Runner, 3-Feet by 100-Feet
Price: $29.99
15 used & new from $23.77

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is great option to go with, April 30, 2015
This seemed to be as described. I ended up returning it because I received a free aisle runner from a family member; but this is great option to go with!

Lot of 50 4" x 6" Silver Drawstring Organza Storage Bags by Brybelly
Lot of 50 4" x 6" Silver Drawstring Organza Storage Bags by Brybelly
Offered by E-Brands
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great! I ordered them for my wedding favors, April 30, 2015
These are great! I ordered them for my wedding favors; they look fantastic and of course, I loved the price. Shipping was on time.

4000 Silk Rose Artificial Petals Supplies Wedding Decorations - Royal Blue
4000 Silk Rose Artificial Petals Supplies Wedding Decorations - Royal Blue
Offered by IGROWING
Price: $8.68
7 used & new from $8.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect Color; Takes some time and effort, April 30, 2015
As others have said, this requires a lot of time and effort to separate out the petals. Also, I ordered navy blue and the petals look more teal than navy blue. I bought these for my wedding and we don't have the time to re-order them so we'll be using them. They did arrive within the expected time that they told us (about a month later). My parents and I had a lot of fun separating these out but it definitely takes time and is tedious. Also, the petals have a chemical smell at first.

Premium Stereo Headset Hands-free for LG Xenon GR500, GR700 (Vu Plus), GS505 (Sentio), GD710 (Shine II), GT950 (Arena), GW820 (eXpo), LG CF360

2.0 out of 5 stars Died in 4 months, December 12, 2014
This product worked great but didn't last long. After about 2 months, wires were coming out of the mic and were exposed. The product died within 4 months.

Pack of 100 5x7 Picture Mats with White Core Bevel Cut for 4x6 Pictures Various Colors
Offered by Bux1 Picture Matting
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I kind of hate to do it because the colors are beautiful, November 26, 2014
these were exactly as described....I'm using these for my wedding centerpieces and we plan to spray paint them one color but I have to say, I kind of hate to do it because the colors are beautiful!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3