Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for A. Prest > Reviews

Browse

A. Prest's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Prest RSS Feed (Massachusetts)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Panasonic KX-TS880B Integrated Corded Telephone
Panasonic KX-TS880B Integrated Corded Telephone
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $42.49
137 used & new from $19.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Headsets Don't Work Well and Create Other Problems - Save Your Money, December 18, 2015
I must agree with all the complaints about the use of a headset with the phone. I tried using a Plantronics headset and could hardly hear a thing. I then ordered the Panasonic headset that is recommended for this phone and people couldn't hear me very well. To make it worse, once you plug in a headset, you disable the speaker phone capability. In addition my previous desk phone showed a light indicating that someone else in my family was using another extension. Not so with this phone. There is no way to know that the phone line is already in use unless you pickup the phone or try to use the headset thereby interrupting the conversation that is already going on. I returned the phone and went back to using my ten year old 2 line AT&T desk phone even though I only have a single line service. I bought a new cable for that phone that allows me to direct connect my Plantronics hedset to the phone and I can switch easily from headset, to handset to speaker phone with no problems. And there is a light on this phone the tells me that someone is already using an extension phone.

Plantronics M214C Headset with Adjustable Volume
Plantronics M214C Headset with Adjustable Volume
Price: Click here to see our price
73 used & new from $7.88

1.0 out of 5 stars This headset will not work with a Panasonic KX-TS880B Integrated Corded Telephone, November 25, 2015
This headset will not work with a Panasonic KX-TS880B Integrated Corded Telephone. The headset button on the telephone will not switch between the telephone and headset. In addition the volume is much too low even when the volume controls on the headst and telephone are set to maximum.

TP-LINK TL-WN822N Wireless N300 High Gain USB Adapter, 300Mbps, Dual 3dBi External Antennas, WPS Button, Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Linux/Mac OS X 10.7-10.10, Plug and play
Price: Click here to see our price
92 used & new from $8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest Setup Ever, July 29, 2015
This is the fourth TP-LINK product that I have bought and all of them work great. I bought this so that I could use WiFi with a large desktop PC that did not have wireless capability. It was one of the easiest and fastest wireless products that I have ever setup. I plugged the USB cable that is provided into a USB port and and within 30 seconds I was up and running on WiFi.

I also have two TP-LINK TL-WA801ND Wireless N300 2T2R Access Points and the TP-LINK TL-WPS510U 150Mbps Wireless Print Server. All of of these work flawlessly.

TP-LINK TL-WPS510U 150Mbps Wireless Print Server, USB 2.0, Detachable Antenna
TP-LINK TL-WPS510U 150Mbps Wireless Print Server, USB 2.0, Detachable Antenna
Price: $55.99
36 used & new from $21.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great once you know how to connect networked computers to it., March 4, 2015
I bought this to use with a Brother DCP-9040CN color printer that doesn't have built in WiFi and isn't close to an Ethernet connection. It works great although setting it up was a little confusing. The small booklet of instructions does not make it clear that there are two steps that need to be taken. The first step handles the overall installation of software. The second step that allows each computer on the network to access the print server. The booklet has both sets of instructions but does not make it clear that on the first computer that you are doing the installation from you must then do the second step. Once setup you only need to do the second step for each of the other computers that you wish to use the printer that is connected to this print server. Once I figured that out it was a piece of cake to print. One thing that I don't like is that the USB mini to printer cable to connect the print server to the printer is only about 6 inches long.

Sylvania 78420 - LED7MR16/DIM/830/NFL25 MR16 Flood LED Light Bulb
Sylvania 78420 - LED7MR16/DIM/830/NFL25 MR16 Flood LED Light Bulb
Offered by Lighting Components of NY
Price: $20.95
8 used & new from $17.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bulbs from a great seller called iQlighting, January 10, 2015
I bought ten of these 7 watt LED bulbs from iQlighting to replace ten 50 watt halogen bulbs in my master bathroom. What a difference they have made. These bulbs are twice as bright as the halogen bulbs based a a reading from my incident light meter and yet use one seventh of the electricity. These LED bulbs also work great with my dimmer with no flicker. In addition iQlighting went out of their way to get all ten bulbs to me quickly even though they ran out of their stock. Five stars for iQlighting!

TP-LINK TL-WA801ND Wireless N300 2T2R Access Point, 2.4Ghz 300Mbps, 802.11b/g/n, AP/Client/Bridge/Repeater, 2x 4dBi, Passive POE
Price: $22.38
92 used & new from $8.77

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Access Point that is easy and fast to setup., December 3, 2014
This is a great product. I bought it to improve coverage in my house in conjunction with the new Verizon FiOS Quantum AC router that was just released. Previously I had converted a D-Link DIR-655 router to an access point after much frustrating work. I was able to augment my WiFi coverage with the TP-Link TL-WA801ND Access Point very easily and quickly. The FiOS router, the D-Link access point and the TP-Link access point all share the same ESSID and WPA2 security password but operate on different 2.4GHz channels (1, 6 and 11). I could not believe how simple it was to setup the TP-Link TL-WA801ND with the new ESSID, WPA2 password and set the channel to 6. It took less than 5 minutes. And the extended WiFi coverage fixed a big hole in my WiFi network Now lets see how reliable the TP-Link is..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2015 2:27 PM PST

Leviton LT113-10W 1000-Watt Advanced Digital Plug-In Timer, 6-Foot Tethered Remote, Grounded Plug, Receptacle, Auto Daylight Savings Adjustment, White
Price: $20.92
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toddler Proof Timer, August 28, 2014
I have been looking for a timer that my 2 year 10 month old grandson cannot destroy and I can use to turn a table lamp on and off without a struggle. This is it! I had been using the timers that uses little red and green pin like inserts that turn the light on and off and also has a small stem switch that could be used to manually turn the light on and off. Well my grandson delighted in removing the pins and losing them somehow somewhere. Or he would spin the dial so that the light would not come on when it was supposed to. I now have two of these old style pin timers with missing pins and no one seems to sell replacement pins. This Leviton digital timer is fairly easy to program, can be programmed while operating on the built-in battery, plugs into the wall out of his reach, and the remote override button on a six foot cable can be used to turn the light on and off from my couch. Just what i wanted and needed. I am sure that he will find the button and have a great time turning the light on and off but with no harm done.

Graco TableFit Highchair, Rittenhouse
Graco TableFit Highchair, Rittenhouse
Price: $87.87
13 used & new from $87.87

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but food tray is not horizontal at full height, August 25, 2014
It's a great high chair except for one thing that really bugs me: at full height the food tray is not horizontal - it leans back at about a 10 degree angle. If you place a full cup of milk on the tray the milk can overflow the back of the cup. Any spilled liquid immediately runs to the back of the tray. I could not find a way to adjust the high chair to fix this problem except by lowering the whole chair on its front legs so that the table is more or less horizontal. Once you lower it the tray is now at about thigh height instead of at my waist level.

It is a pain to assemble but the three of us were able to it together after a 20 minute struggle. My two and a half year old grandson learned a few new words watching us assemble it.

Columbia Men's Perfect Cast Polo Shirt
Columbia Men's Perfect Cast Polo Shirt
Price: $17.76 - $80.00

2.0 out of 5 stars They are not going to last long because the material pulls, May 9, 2014
I bought three of these in Medium size and they fit fine - I normally wear an Extra Large. For me the size is fine but the material pulls so after one day wearing one of them there are all these tiny loops of material sticking of the shirt. It won't be long and I will begin to look fury.

WirthCo 32027 Funnel King Auto Stop Funnel
WirthCo 32027 Funnel King Auto Stop Funnel
Price: $10.94
2 used & new from $10.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevents gas from overflowing on my snowblower, January 23, 2014
I bought this to prevent gas from overflowing when filling my snow blower, leaf blower, or chainsaw. Trying to jockey a 2.5 gallon or a 5 gallon gas can that has those new spouts while watching to see how full the gas tank is results in gas overflowing the gas tank.every time. This funnel solved the problem and stops the flow before the gas tank is too full while leaving enough room in the gas tank for the gas remaining in the funnel. To drain out the remaining gas in the funnel you can pour it into the gas tank using the small pouring spout on the edge of the funnel or simply press down on the red stem in the middle of the funnel thereby releasing the gas into the gas tank.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3