Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Wellbee's Super Fine Blanched Almond Flour / Powder 2 LB.
Wellbee's Super Fine Blanched Almond Flour / Powder 2 LB.
Offered by WellBee's
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., July 10, 2015
I really like this product. I am using it to bake muffins for the most part and they have turned out great. This almond flour is much finer than most I have found and makes for a better result.

My Amish Boyfriend: A Novel
My Amish Boyfriend: A Novel
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Melody Carlson does it again with My Amish Boyfriend, March 9, 2014
At 61 years old I know this book was written for the younger crowd but I liked it anyway. I especially enjoyed the struggle Shannon had with where she should be in her spritual walk & choice of lifestyles. I also liked that it showed how not so simple the "simple" life can be. There is hard work in the Amish life and this book tells it like it is. I think it is a great book for teens who are struggling with life in general and in life spiritually. Great job Melody.

Kindle Fire Lightweight MicroShell Folio Case Cover by Marware, Graphite (will not fit HD or HDX models)
8 used & new from $24.44

5.0 out of 5 stars MicroShell Folio Case, September 5, 2013
I really like this cover for the Kindle I bought my mother. She likes it too. When the case for my Fire wears out I will get one like this.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Refurbished Kindle Fire., September 5, 2013
It was great to get this for my 85 year old mother to use. It works great, looks great and she likes it.

The Renewal: A Project Restoration Novel (Project Restoration Series Book 2)
The Renewal: A Project Restoration Novel (Project Restoration Series Book 2)
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Renewal, August 20, 2013
I thought it was very good and enjoyed it. The entire series was good. I liked that it didn't take place in the usual LA or NYC.

More or Less: Choosing a Lifestyle of Excessive Generosity
More or Less: Choosing a Lifestyle of Excessive Generosity
by Jeff Shinabarger
Price: $14.52
125 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Generosity given new meaning, April 13, 2013
When I saw this book available on Kindle I couldn't pass up the chance to read it. I am in the process of decluttering my life of all the excess and unneeded both in my schedule and in material things. I am doing this because I want to use my time and money more generously. I thought this book gave a good perspective on this. I really liked the book. I bought a hard copy to loan to my pastor and will loan it to others once he is finished with it. I have also recommended it to my small group.

Full Disclosure
Full Disclosure
by Dee Henderson
Price: $11.28
215 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Way to go Dee, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Full Disclosure (Paperback)
As a huge fan of Dee, I have read all of her books. "Full Disclosure" is great. I love the way she always makes the characters so real. The love story was great because you have a single woman who is fine with being single and really struggles with giving that up knowing her personality and issues. The suspense was great too. Instead of dealing with an open, new case Dee used a cold case that suddenly began to show new life. I liked that. I liked how she intertwined the two "cold" cases to bring us to the climax of the book. The section where Ann talks to Paul about Lovely was awesome. The interaction between Paul and Ann as they both make the decision whether to take their relationship deep or not and whether to marry was really good. I think this is another big winner for Dee.

by Lindsay S. Nixon
Price: $14.54
196 used & new from $1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars What a GREAT vegan cookbook, January 22, 2011
So, okay! I'm new to being a vegan and I also am a diabetic. I have been looking through vegan cookbooks out there and have been rather disappointed. Then I stumbled upon the Happy Herbivore blog and tried a few recipes, took a couple of the courses and decided to pre-order this book. Wow! What a great purchase. These recipes are easy, quick and tasty. Added to that you have ingredients that are not that hard to find here in the US. On top of that, the recipes are easy to adapt if needed for someone who is diabetic or needs to eat gluten free or things like that. I haven't fixed every recipe because I have only had the book a few days but I have read through the cookbook completely and I know that for me I have found MY FAVORITE COOKBOOK.
Thanks Linday for creating this book. I really, really needed it. The Happy Herbivore Cookbook: Over 175 Delicious Fat-Free and Low-Fat Vegan Recipes
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2013 12:37 PM PDT