Profile for lanne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lanne RSS Feed

Samsonite Xenon 2 Mobile Office PFT Black
Samsonite Xenon 2 Mobile Office PFT Black
Price: $114.36
19 used & new from $55.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, August 29, 2014
I chose the Mobile Office because I have certain files that I must carry to all job sites and I cannot carry a shoulder satchel. This case performs well. Wheels are good quality, the weight is light enough for me to lift into the car, and it holds everything I need including lunch.I do wish the handle did not slide back into its slot until I am ready for it to. Doesn't want to stay extended and lightest touch causes it to drop.

Trotters Women's Lauren Wedge,Black,8 W US
Trotters Women's Lauren Wedge,Black,8 W US
Offered by FootSmart
Price: $99.95
4 used & new from $90.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty shoe, May 4, 2014
I like the texture of the leather/suede design. The heel is just right for dress wear or casual wear. Fits like my other Trotters shoes. My favorite brand for style and fit.

Sterlingcraft® 72pc High-Quality, Heavy-Gauge Stainless Steel Flatware and Hostess Set with 24K Gold-Plated Trim
Offered by TradingBuzz
Price: $85.00
11 used & new from $80.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but moderate quality, May 4, 2014
This flatware is perfect for use with my Holiday china, having only a small gold trim that sets it apart from plain flatware. I saw small blemishes or flaws in some of the pieces, but they are not so prominent as to be noticed by most guests. All in all, good for infrequent use such as holiday tables. Be sure to hand wash.

By ship, wagon, and foot to York County, S.C
By ship, wagon, and foot to York County, S.C
by George Bowman Hartness
Edition: Unknown Binding

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, December 17, 2013
We ordered this book to look for information regarding ancestors. It was helpful, but certainly not enough information or even entertainment considering it's price. Way too much for a small paperback book. Hoped for info so coughed up the $.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2014 6:51 PM PST

Black Tilting/Tilt Wall Mount Bracket for Samsung LN-T4661FX/XAA (LNT4661FX/XAA) 46" LCD HDTV Television/TV
Offered by Skakawack
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Custom Samsung Bracket, June 4, 2011
Amazon is the easiest place to shop for specialty items such as this bracket. I could be sure it fit our Samsung, and I didn't have to rely on a "generic" bracket. Easy to install with clear instructions.

New Balance Men's MW577 Leather Hook/Loop Walking Shoe,Bone,12 D US
New Balance Men's MW577 Leather Hook/Loop Walking Shoe,Bone,12 D US
Price: $50.56
2 used & new from $50.56

5.0 out of 5 stars NB Men's Walking Shoe MW577, June 4, 2011
The width and length are just right for my husband's size 12 D's. We knew New Balance fit him well and we also needed the velcro closure which is a rare find in stores. These shoes are tried and true, as he's had 3 similar pairs and they wear extremely well.

Quicken Deluxe 2011 [Download] [OLD VERSION]
Quicken Deluxe 2011 [Download] [OLD VERSION]

5.0 out of 5 stars Quicken Deluxe 2011 (Download), April 12, 2011
The download is fast and simple. The updates are easy to follow. I wish Quicken would leave the visuals from one edition to the next and just adjust content, etc. I had a little problem finding the "search" button as it was readily visible in my older version.