Profile for DJ Minimart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DJ Minimart RSS Feed

Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing for Baby: 24 Easy Projects for Newborns to Toddlers
by Lotta Jansdotter
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: $19.13
51 used & new from $4.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Would've like to have sizes for clothing, June 1, 2009
This is a great book for very simple projects and I actually believe I can make some of these while I am on maternity leave this summer. I am excited to try and make the snuggler, changing pad, hats and soft letters especially. I was disappointed, however, that the clothing patterns do not have size indicators at all or instructions for making them in different sizes. Luckily I have a newborn so if I make these early enough she can still wear them, but I think this could be frustrating.

Don't Say That Word!
Don't Say That Word!
by Alan Katz
Price: $16.19
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for early elementary, April 30, 2008
This review is from: Don't Say That Word! (Hardcover)
I read this to K and 1st graders and it was a hit, even with the teachers. The kids loved the gross factor. Rhyming text also makes it fun to guess what icky word is coming next. They would've listened to me read it 5x I think!

Cool Crocheted Hats: 40 Contemporary Designs
Cool Crocheted Hats: 40 Contemporary Designs
by Linda Kopp
29 used & new from $3.37

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I didn't buy this, January 16, 2007
This book had some of the most ridiculous hats I've ever seen...I'm so glad I got this from the library. There are 2 maybe 3 hats I would actually wear. The 'Cool' title is somewhat misleading...the hats seemed more funky than cool, they seemed like what a grandmother would think was cool for her grandkids. I was, however amused by some of the designs and by imagining what the models must be thinking modeling them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2007 4:11 PM PDT