Profile for Colleen A. Carpenter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Colleen A. Carpenter RSS Feed

iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C Screen Protector - Premium Tempered Glass - The Best Thin Protection - Durable Clear Film - Lifetime Warranty - Scratch Free - Top Quality by Ariza Imperial® [Pack of 1]
Offered by Ariza Imperial

Sporto Womens Delmar Leather Duck Boot,Brown,10M
Sporto Womens Delmar Leather Duck Boot,Brown,10M
Offered by Brilliant Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, December 8, 2014
Nice shoe and will definitely keep my feet warm this winter. I usually wear shoe sizes 9.5 or 10 but the 10 fits my feet a little too closely in this design. Wish there was a 10.5. I kept them since I figured I would just wear thin socks.

BEARPAW Women's Meadow Tall 606W Boot,Hickory,10 M US
BEARPAW Women's Meadow Tall 606W Boot,Hickory,10 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Always Satisfactory, December 25, 2012
I love Bearpaw and this shoe did not disappoint. Two important things to know though, it is darker than the pictures. I would call it brown instead of hickory. Also order a size larger. Im a 10 and ordered a 10, and it doesnt have much wiggle room (I probably wouldve been happy with the 11). I like my winter boots with a little bit of room but thats just me. Overall though, it is a good buy and a great option for people who dont want to spend over $200 for seasonal shoes.

Kamik Women's Olivia Rain Boot,Navy,10 M US
Kamik Women's Olivia Rain Boot,Navy,10 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase if your ankles arent tiny!, September 23, 2012
So I have tiny ankles which usually cause my feet to swim in rainboots. I was looking for something sturdy and fitted, which these are. Getting my feet in is pretty easy, getting them out needs a little more effort. They are really nice rainboots but dont ignore the comments about how snug they are. Unless you have flat feet and tiny ankles, dont buy. Lengthwise, I think its true to size. My shoe size is 9 1/2 or 10 and I ordered a 10 for this item, which was perfect.

Bunny Slippers for Women Large brown
Bunny Slippers for Women Large brown

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and comfy!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Bunny Slippers for Women (Apparel)
Colorwise, they were slightly darker than I expected them to be. I had to give them a 5 anyways because they are so cute and comfy. I love them :)

Armitron Women's 75/2447BLK Diamond-Accented Watch with Black Leather Band
Armitron Women's 75/2447BLK Diamond-Accented Watch with Black Leather Band
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!!!!, January 28, 2009
Beautiful watch...I love it so much (Im actually wearing it right now). I actually think the image shown above does no justice for the watch. The quality is excellent, it would really make a great gift.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2009 9:28 PM PDT