Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Sun Care STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer "Rundi" RSS Feed (Springfield, VT USA)

Drums Of Autumn (Outlander, Book 4)
Drums Of Autumn (Outlander, Book 4)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner! Had me unable to put it down ..., April 2, 2015
Another winner! Had me unable to put it down. Her characters are so real and human.
I have alway begun the next book

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
21 used & new from $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it. I wish it was a little bigger ..., January 9, 2015
I have always had a Kindle starting with the wireless wifi one, then upgraded to the Kindle fire HD. I recently upgraded to the Fire HDX. I love it. I wish it was a little bigger though. When watching movies or shows it is a little small for more then 1 person.
Otherwise it is easier to use the my previous one. Faster Internet use. I always get the Best Buy I strange plan and although I have had to use it, 2 times with my previous kindles it had always worked out fine.

Cut and Run (The Whit Mosley series)
Cut and Run (The Whit Mosley series)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 5, 2014
Not my favorite of the series

It Takes a Thief (Magnificent Thief) [VHS]
It Takes a Thief (Magnificent Thief) [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Burbank Media & More
Price: $9.89
9 used & new from $5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars It Takes a Thief, August 27, 2007
I have been a big fan of Robert Wagner since childhood. This was an excellent series and the character was taylor made for him. I've been looking for this series to be available for a long time. I purchased this because I got tired of waiting for the series to come out on DVD. It was great, but made me hungry for more. Hopefully there are a lot more people like me out there & will let the powers that be know that this is a series that we would like to see come out on DVD.

The Moon-Spinners
The Moon-Spinners
DVD ~ Hayley Mills
Price: $9.79
36 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars The Moon-Spinners, August 27, 2007
This review is from: The Moon-Spinners (DVD)
I have enjoyed this movie for years. It is loosely based on a novel by a book with the same title by Mary Stewart. It was a fantastic book. Disney kept the spirit of the book & toned it down for a wider audience. The quality of the DVD was good. Sound & picture crisp & clear. I recommend this DVD to anyone who enjoys a good story with adventure & intrigue that they can watch with the entire family regardless of age.

Dead Man's Touch (Steve Cline Mysteries)
Dead Man's Touch (Steve Cline Mysteries)
by Kit Ehrman
33 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead Man's Touch, October 15, 2005
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was a wonderful sequel to At Risk. The characters were well developed and believable. I was very involved in what Steve was going through. It was a good story, & I was sorry when it was over, relieved that there was a third book.