Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Cricket > Reviews

Browse

Cricket's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1335
Top Reviewer Ranking: 235

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cricket "Living my life and loving it!" RSS Feed (The Great Pacific Northwest)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Playtex 2 Count Playex Playtime Spout Cup, 9 oz (Color and Design May Vary)
Playtex 2 Count Playex Playtime Spout Cup, 9 oz (Color and Design May Vary)
Price: $8.99
10 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel cup!, April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Stage 3 Playtex Sipsters are my go-to cups when I am out and about with my Grandson. At 20 months he's still resisting using a cup full time with his parents, but with Nana's it's cup over bottle. These cups are durable, super colorful with their designs (which he likes) and so far haven't leaked which is most important to me. There doesn't appear to be a preference with my Grandson as to using cups with or without handles as we have both, but these do travel better because they fit in our car-seat and stroller cup holders

Playtex Sipsters Stage 2 Spout Sippy Cups - 9 Ounce - 2 Pack
Playtex Sipsters Stage 2 Spout Sippy Cups - 9 Ounce - 2 Pack
Offered by Summertree Products
Price: $4.99
26 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable and no leaks so far!, April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Stage 2 Playtex Sipsters I use at home with my Grandson. At 20 months he's still resisting using a cup full time with his parents, but at Nana's house I push the cup over bottle. These cups are durable, colorful and so far haven't leaked which is most important to me. There doesn't appear to be a preference with my Grandson as to using cups with or without handles as we have both, but I do feel he grips these better and he's less inclined to roam around the house with it.

Technomarine Men's 'Black Reef' Swiss Quartz Stainless Steel Casual Watch (Model: TM-515019)
Price: $669.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A big, bold and stylish watch, April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Model TM-515019 Technomarine Men's Black Reef Watch definitely makes a statement. First by the way it's presented; stark white box, all items nicely laid out inside and the contrast of the watch with the rose gold and white accents; it's an eye catching piece that will get noticed.

I admittedly am not a watch aficionado. I do own half a dozen Invictas in assorted styles which I like, but none that are similar in price or features to this one; although they are available. With doing a little research about common features on Divers watches, the Black Reef appear to accommodate more the minimum water resistance depth that you would want, if that was the reason you were buying it. But what I have also found out with research is that the Technomarine brand seems to be more of one worn for status, than function. Don't get me wrong it appears to be a well made, quality watch, but I'm not sure that most buyers plan to dive with it. That being said I can easily see this being worn both as business professional or casual.

Time keeping appears to be very accurate and I haven't noticed any loss over the last three weeks. Durability is good; no nicks ding or scratches on the face. The bands are silicone for obvious reasons; one is all black and the other has some brown highlights. They are comfortable and simple enough to switch out. I think the most important factor one should consider when thinking about buying this watch is the size. Not only is a large watch by it's dimensions, but the weight of it is noticeable immediately when putting it on. Eventually you get used to it, but I could see for some it being uncomfortable.

Overall I have to say that this is a handsome watch that when worn is both stylish and functional. The price is substantial, but for someone that appreciates watches or is looking for an amazing gift it'll be worth it and well received.

Ultra Pro UV Protected Square Baseball Cube Ball Holder Display Case
Ultra Pro UV Protected Square Baseball Cube Ball Holder Display Case
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $2.98
12 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality case for ball diplay and protection, April 23, 2016
Great price, fast delivery and it displays my Mariners Baseball that I bought here on Amazon ( MLB Seattle Mariners Team Logo Baseball, Official, White ) and that I was able to get Kyle Seager to sign at Spring Training. Overall I've very happy with this case!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Frigidaire 8,000 BTU Cool Connect Smart Window Air Conditioner with Wi-Fi Control, 115V
6 used & new from $326.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Washingtonian is enjoying her first ever AC unit!, April 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Here in the Seattle area a good percentage of homes don't having central air. The truth is we usually don't need it, although there are days we want it. Last summer was an exception, as it reached 90+ on more days than we were used to and actually set records. I definitely shopped for AC units during that time, but never found one I wanted to buy. And of course this last week we had a nice little teaser of summer with several 80+ days, so it came at a great time!

This Frigidare unit was super easy for us to install after going over the instructions and finding out what we would need and where it would work best. We decided it would be perfect in our bedroom which is above the garage and gets very hot on sunny days, making sleeping difficult and uncomfortable at times. We only had a little trouble sealing the window and unit, but that was more our issue with not having experience doing it before now. The unit itself is relatively quiet, definitely much less noise that the ones we've had in hotel stays. It's attractive and blends well with the room; plus it doesn't look bad from the outside either which is a concern with our HOA. As for use it's been easy to adjust and cools our room off quickly! I haven't downloaded the app yet, but plan to as soon as I think it would be nice to turn the AC on prior to going to bed to cool the room off without having to go upstairs to do it.

Overall while this is my first AC unit and I don't have anything to compare it to, I don't have anything to complain about. I am hoping that we get to use this quite a bit this spring/summer and sleep better than we have in previous years when the fans just didn't help.

FILA Strength Band
FILA Strength Band
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to take and use anywhere, April 23, 2016
This review is from: FILA Strength Band (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The best part about these bands besides the fact that they work, are that they are easy to take with you anywhere. The set comes with 3 different resistance bands; light (purple), medium (blue) and heavy (grey). It also comes with a printed guide that offers advice on use and 5 different exercises which I appreciated because it got me started quickly. Overall I'm very happy with the quality, ease of use and price; my only complaint is that I would like the different strengths to be printed on each band so that I didn't have to refer back to the box for the info.

Pinemeadow Golf Site 4 Putter (Men's, Right Hand)
Pinemeadow Golf Site 4 Putter (Men's, Right Hand)
Price: $46.28
2 used & new from $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars We get older and we take up golf, right?, April 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Both myself and my boyfriend have talked for many years about wanting to take up golf and this year is the year we went for it. I just hit 40 and he is 50+ and we both love the outdoors. At this time we are taking lessons and trying out clubs through our Golf Pro before we decide on what we actually want to purchase, but I was happy to take and test out this Putter from Pinemeadow.

Originally there was no information about the length of this putter to know if I would be able to use it and now that I have it, it does appear that the length will be too long for me according to the Pro. If I use it, it causes me to bend my elbows which is a no-no, but my boyfriend has been able to use it for practice at home and he is 6'2" and says it's very comfortable. Obviously being new to the sport we have little else to compare it to, but I can say in our testing and shopping of clubs this appears to be well made and the balance is good. Price wise it is similar to thos we had considered, but as of now we'll hold off on buying another for him and just look at getting a shorter women's model for me and I'm actually considering the Pinemeadow Golf Women's PGX Putter (Right Hand).

Be You Birthday Card for Her with Glitter
Be You Birthday Card for Her with Glitter
by justWink
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A positive Birthday message., April 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
With several friends that have experienced hardships and/or have made major life changes recently a Birthday card like this would be the perfect sentiment for them. Additionally I love the bright colors and the glitter on this one.

Birthday Card for Kids Ahoy Matey
Birthday Card for Kids Ahoy Matey
by American Greetings
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Pirate Party!, April 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Anything with stickers is a winner when it comes to kids and this card is no exception. With a fun pirate scene on the outside and an interior that can be colored and decorated with the included stickers, this card does double duty.

Funny Birthday Card for Brother with Foil
Funny Birthday Card for Brother with Foil
by American Greetings
Price: $4.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Are we 12 or 25?, April 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I liked the design of this card, but felt that it missed a bit with targeting. Maybe it's just me, but going from Pop Tarts to Pizza and Beer, I'm not really sure what the intended age is? If it would have stuck to one or the other I think it would have been a funny card that would be great for one brother to give to another.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20