Profile for Cricket > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 199

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cricket "Living life and loving it!" RSS Feed (The Great Pacific Northwest)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII Elegant, Modern Lattice Lace 100% Polyester Machine Washable Shower Curtain 72x72, Gray
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A pretty curtain to update my bathroom, May 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was the perfect shower curtain to update our guest bathroom. The walls are a very light shade of lavender and I had thought about adding in grey or silver and so this curtain looks great. Additionally I purchased some towels here on Amazon that match very nicely. The curtain itself appears very well made and I like that it's washable. All you need is a liner and some basic hooks or decorative ones if you prefer. Overall an attractive curtain at a good price.

Avber Vintage Style Stitching HandBag Brown
Avber Vintage Style Stitching HandBag Brown
Offered by Avber
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Where'd you get that bag?, May 26, 2015
Synthetic leather or not, I love the look of this bag! Yes it's a bit stiff when you first get it and the exterior zippered pockets are more fashion than functionality, but it's definitely an attention getter. The brown color is actually a warm, light umber and it's nicely contrasted by the stitching and pieced together style. It is large enough to carry my wallet, tablet, cosmetic bag and other misc items, but not so big that I find it uncomfortable to carry. It appears very well made and a closer look at the stitching show no defects or misses. Obviously this is not an everyday bag, but even with regular use I believe it will last with care. The price point on it is just about right in my opinion for the quality and materials used. I also like that it arrived in a dust cover bag, which is great for storing it in.

*Sample received for unbiased review.

Nylea 5pcs Makeup Brushes Set - Professional Double Sided Cosmetic Brus Kit - Black Carrry Bag Case Holder - Best for Eyes, Face, Skin - Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Nylea
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality brushes at a bargain price, May 26, 2015
This is a great, compact set of makeup brushes. The quality and feel of the brush is much better than any other low cost brush I've tried. Each brush is double sided and it has just about every brush type you could need. It comes in a nice little black case that closes with a snap, keeps the brushes secure and has a small zippered pocket on the outside too. As for use they have been my new favorite brushes; providing a very soft and light application.

*Sample received for unbiased review.

Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper, Double Roll Economy Plus Pack, 32 Count
Price: $15.96
28 used & new from $14.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps us clean with comfort, May 26, 2015
Our house has become a Cottonelle house. Anytime I attempt or succeed at purchasing anything other then Cottonelle, I hear about it from my better half. And it's not that I don't like it, because I do. It's just sometimes I see something else on sale and that little bit of saving seems worth it...until I get home that is. So now I've made it easy on myself and added this to my Subscribe & Save, that way I don't think about buying anything else because it automatically arrives at my doorstep. As for the product itself it's thick enough, soft, strong and it lasts our household of two for quite awhile.

Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite (Both 2012 and 2013 versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light) Case Cover, FYY® Ultra Slim Magnetic Smart Cover Case for Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite (Both 2012 and 2013 versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light) Brown (With Auto Wake/Sleep Feature)
Offered by fyycase
Price: $10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover for my Kindle Paperwhite!, May 26, 2015
After I bought my new Kindle Paperwhite I went looking for a slim, inexpensive cover/case. With so many out there it was hard to narrow it down, but between reviews and the price I settled on this one. Putting it on the Kindle was easy and it was exactly what I wanted. It's super slim so it adds very little bulk to the Kindle, the cover flips open and "wakes" the Kindle and the cover also folds up to allow for it to stand. Overall it was a great buy for the protection that it provides and I'm considering buying another color.

Business Source Heavyweight Top Loading Sheet Protector - Box of 50
Business Source Heavyweight Top Loading Sheet Protector - Box of 50
Offered by My office innovations
Price: $9.59
14 used & new from $4.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, May 26, 2015
For quality and price I couldn't find a better deal on Amazon. These were exactly what I needed for a project and they worked perfectly. The price does seem to fluctuate (I got them for under $3 as an add on) so if you need them keep an eye on them when sold by Amazon.

iCooker® Mosquito Repellent Bracelet + 2x FREE Repellent Refills - [No Spray, DEET-FREE] Best Pest Control Repeller Products for Ants, Insects & other Mosquitoes - Perfect for Kids, Adults, Women and Men - 100% Money Back Guarantee [ Black / Orange]
Offered by Nylea
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable alternative to DEET repellents, May 26, 2015
As a DEET free alternative I liked this Mosquito Repellent Bracelet and how effective it was. We've been burning wood at night outside from a fence we recently removed on our property and it really seemed to attract the bugs. I had been using Cutter spray repellent with DEET and while it worked great, I felt the need to shower each night when I came in before going to bed. This bracelet seems to work pretty well although definitely not as good as the spray, but for me at home it's a better choice so that is why I give it 4 stars. Now if I could just locate the refills?

Speed Racer Car Pose Silver T-Shirt- XLarge
Speed Racer Car Pose Silver T-Shirt- XLarge
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $14.12
10 used & new from $11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Go Speed Racer, Go!, May 20, 2015
Recently while out at a restaurant my boyfriend saw someone wearing a Speed Racer shirt and commented that he wished he still had his, so I came to Amazon to find him one. I looked over many and finally settled on this one and I'm happy with it. The size was just right, the material was comfortable and not stiff and the design looked as expected. As for my boyfriend he was excited to get the shirt and has worn it several times.

Carter's Baby-Boys Newborn Boy Surf Dog RG Set, White, 3-6 Months
Carter's Baby-Boys Newborn Boy Surf Dog RG Set, White, 3-6 Months
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute suit!, May 20, 2015
I bought this for my Grandson who is almost 9 months old and while it is a little big for him, I expect he'll fit it by the time summer really arrives here. I like the bright color and designs and the material is soft and comfortable. It appears to be well made and after one wash it's still looking like new.

NFL Seattle Seahawks ID Wallet
NFL Seattle Seahawks ID Wallet
Price: $10.02
5 used & new from $10.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds everything you need and leaves your hands free, May 20, 2015
This review is from: NFL ID Wallet, Small (Sports)
When I went to the ProBowl earlier this year I wanted something that I could attach to my Seahawks Lanyard and that could hold ID, cash, a credit card and my cell phone. When I received this I was very happy with the look and quality and it held everything that I wanted it to nicely. Having this allowed me to not worry about carrying in the clear bag that most sports stadiums require and I also didn't have to worry about setting something down and losing it. Overall a good buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20