Profile for Cricket > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 171

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cricket "Living life and loving it!" RSS Feed (The Great Pacific Northwest)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Harmon Brewing Company
Harmon Brewing Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Harmon Brewing Co., November 17, 2014
This review is from: Harmon Brewing Company
Being home brewers we like to frequent brewpubs quite often. Harmon Brewing Company has some solid brews and just above average food. We've tried several items off the menu; Nachos (Decent), Tacoma Dome Dip (Very Good), Tex Mex Salad (Good) and the Smokey Burger (Good). Make sure you check out their daily specials like the $1 lunch beer, $3 steak & fries and the AYCE fish & chips. Overall a good place to stop in at while visiting downtown Tacoma.

The Lodge Sports Grille
The Lodge Sports Grille

4.0 out of 5 stars Burgers and Beer before Baseball!, November 17, 2014
This review is from: The Lodge Sports Grille
The Lodge is our go to place for food and drinks before a Mariners Game. It gets busy, but not too busy and I can almost always find a deal available. They have a great beer selection and decent happy hour prices and the food is an decent attempt at upscale bar food. I recommend trying one of their many college football themed burgers - I personally like the Wicked Sun Devil.

Chang's Mongolian Grill
Chang's Mongolian Grill

4.0 out of 5 stars You mix, they cook!, November 17, 2014
This review is from: Chang's Mongolian Grill
We've been going to Chang's for years and I suggest you go with an appetite and be adventurous! I used to mix up meat, veggies and noodles, but now I try to limit my carbs and so I just stick with just meats and veggies. Also I say mix your own sauce, don't think you have to follow the guide. Overall it can be a little spendy (So buy a deal if available), but it's a nice treat out. Plus it comes with soup, rice, wraps and ice cream!

LeMay Family Collection at Marymount
LeMay Family Collection at Marymount

4.0 out of 5 stars For the love of Cars!, November 17, 2014
After visiting the LeMay America’s Car Museum in downtown Tacoma, we decided to visit the Marymount location. The main difference is the amount of vehicles and how they are displayed. At the museum they are displayed individually and fully restored, on this property they are in warehouses stored closely together and many are still needing restoration work. That being said I enjoyed both visits equally. The Marymount location also has a guided tour which gives you a lot of the LeMay Family history which I appreciated. Definitely worth a visit for the car lover!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Disney Minnie Mouse Glitter Music and Lights Walker, Pink
Disney Minnie Mouse Glitter Music and Lights Walker, Pink
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lights, music and movement!, November 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have to admit I was unsure at first about having a walker vs. a saucer, but now that we have it I think it'll be okay. Right now even on the lowest setting my little grand baby isn't able to touch the floor, so it's actually more like a saucer at this point. Eventually though I expect that I'll see this cruising around and I'll need to make sure that there aren't any hazards.

The Minnie Mouse design on this walker is adorable and the assortment of activities are plentiful to keep your little one entertained. I like that the seat comes off for cleaning and that the trays wipe down easily. You will need AA batteries, but who with little ones doesn't have a never ending supply of them? Overall this walker is everything I expected and I can easily recommend it, but just remember that you are paying a premium for the Disney name and theme.

Clara Clark Rayon made from Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, Queen Size
Clara Clark Rayon made from Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, Queen Size
Offered by les wonnes
Price: $19.08
2 used & new from $19.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Shredded is better, November 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've tried several memory foam pillows, but none of them have been comfortable enough for me to use regularly. Mainly I found the problem to be the shape, since they usually come in a firm rectangle, I found that whether I was on my side or back it just never truly felt comfortable.

This pillow arrives in a roll, tucked into a zippered bag with a handle. After opening and removing it, the pillow needs some time to expand back to it's regular size. The zippered, washable pillow case was soft and I could see being able to use it as is, but I have a preference for a particular pillow case so I will use it that way. I did notice a smell from the pillow when I got close and it was not a good smell; it was chemical like. So I decided to wash the case and let the pillow air out for a few days in the hopes that it would go away. After a bit the smell faded, but it's still lingering. I found using my own pillow case over the zippered one helps, but unless it goes away completely I won't be able to use it permanently.

As for comfort it's definitely the best memory foam pillow I've used. It's soft, yet supportive and because it's shredded I can actually sleep comfortable in any position with it. For anyone that likes a flatter pillow this probably isn't for you, but for me I like a full pillow and this fits the bill. Additionally I like that it stays cooler than any other pillow I've had, it may seem like a small thing, but it makes a huge difference for me. Overall this pillow may get a star upgrade up to 4 if the smell eventually goes away, but until then a 3 is what it's earned.

Travis Travel TSA Approved Travel Bottles with Carry-on Bag and Leak Proof Valve
Offered by Bliss Goods LLC
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel bottles worthy of 5 Stars!, November 16, 2014
As a frequent traveler I've already had a chance to use these on 3 different out of town trips and I absolutely love them. They were extremely easy to fill and it suits me best to have the two smaller ones with filled shampoo and lotion and the larger one with conditioner. The bottles are easy to grip and squeeze and have a no-mess dispensing cap. And while I didn't imagine that I would take advantage of the side suction cup, I have on every trip. The only thing I didn't care for, although it doesn't affect my rating, is the carry-on bag. The plastic is too hard and doesn't allow me to fill it as much as I can a regular quart bag. Overall these bottles at first seemed a bit expensive, but after using them I think they are worth every penny assuming that they will last for many years.

Metrokane 9959 Rabbit Springing Muddler, Stainless Steel
Metrokane 9959 Rabbit Springing Muddler, Stainless Steel
Price: $13.04
2 used & new from $13.04

4.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to any home bar, November 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This muddler does a good job of muddling limes, mint or whatever you are putting into your cocktail. Clean up is pretty easy either by hand washing or in the dishwasher. I do have a concern that liquid or debris may get into the inside where it expands and retracts, but so far it hasn’t happened. Overall it is a good addition to my home bar.

El Palmar
El Palmar

4.0 out of 5 stars We'll definitely be going back!, November 12, 2014
This review is from: El Palmar
Recently I had been disappointed with the choices in my area for sit down Mexican food. Either they were overpriced, tasteless, small portioned, had bad service or a combination of several. After seeing that this location was under new management and with a new name we decided to try them out. We were seated quickly and delivered fresh salsa and chips right away. Our drinks were prompt and after looking over the extensive menu we decided on our meals. The food itself was very good and the portion was huge. I ordered a small combo (Chalupa & Enchilada) and I could barely finish half of it. My boyfriend ordered the Chicken Mole and he was very happy with it too. Service was very friendly, but they could have been a bit more attentive towards the end of the meal. If I had one complaint it would be the menu; it was a bit confusing on the back with the different combinations and conflicting prices. Overall though well worth the price paid!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream, 0.5 fl. oz.
Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream, 0.5 fl. oz.
Price: $38.00
2 used & new from $38.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A good moisturizing night time eye cream, November 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was already familiar and pleased with Juicy Beauty's Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream, so trying another one of their products was an easy decision. I've been using it consistently at night for just over a week and while it seems to moisturize nicely, I've yet to see any lightening or firming results. Because its only been a week I'm not giving up just yet, but at this point I can only give it 3 stars based on the cream consistency, size and price. If after continued use I do see the results that this cream claims, then I will update.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20