Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Cricket > Reviews

Browse

Cricket's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1367
Top Reviewer Ranking: 238

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cricket "Living my life and loving it!" RSS Feed (The Great Pacific Northwest)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Summer Infant Sippy Stackers Training Straw Cup, 6 Ounce
Summer Infant Sippy Stackers Training Straw Cup, 6 Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy sipping and cleaning, May 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These cups are great cups for use at home of taking with us to use in restaurants. My Grandson likes using a straw like everyone else when we are eating out and these cups assure a lesser chance of a spill, especially with the handles. They are easy to clean as I run everything through the dishwasher, except the straw which I usually hand clean right after use. Overall the cups a welcome addition to all of the ones we already have and use.

GolfBuddy Women's LD2 Golf GPS Watch with Swarovski Crystals, Small, White
GolfBuddy Women's LD2 Golf GPS Watch with Swarovski Crystals, Small, White
Price: $242.66
4 used & new from $237.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A little style and a lot of info all right there on my wrist., May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have to admit that I was very excited at the opportunity to try this watch out. We recently took up golfing and started first by getting lessons at our local course, now though we have moved out onto the course and I feel completely blindsided. So anything that could potentially help me is more than welcome!

When I opened the box up I can't say that I initially fell in love with the look of the watch, but it's by no means ugly; plus it's not meant to be my everyday watch. The crystals are a nice touch and give off just the slightest blue at the right angle. Do I need the added sparkle out on the course? Probably not, but then again there's nothing wrong with adding a little style to my game. I added a photo to get an idea of how it actually wears and I had it next to my FitBit Charge for size comparison.

The device itself is actually very comfortable for the size. I'm used to wearing my fitness tracker and while this is a bit larger, it's not nearly as heavy as some of my Invicta watches. It feels and looks like the quality is pretty good. I'm not too worried about the crystals falling off with normal use and the alligator leather band should last for quite some time. I think my only concern would be hitting the screen or case on something and cracking it.

Setup was easy. It's suggested you charge it for about 4 hours prior to first use. I've included a picture of the unusual charger, as it's not a standard USB that connects to the watch. It still connect to my computer normally, so no big deal there. Once charged I suggest taking it outside to allow it to connect to a satellite so that the day and time updates. After doing that I went to the the Golf Buddy Website and registered for an account and then downloaded the World Course Manager Software (When I did it, it was on the main page down towards the bottom left corner); the software took 4 minutes for download and 2 minutes for install on my computer. Once you have the Course Manager open, log in with your GolfBuddy account info, connect your LD2 and it will register it for you! At this point you can search for courses, make sure yours are up to date, update your profile and even track scores. Very user friendly and easy to maneuver.

As for actual use and me being a rookie; it's definitely going to take me some time to become comfortable using all of it's features. As much as I maneuver through the menu at home on the couch, I need more actual course use to master it. Unfortunately I've only been able to make it out once so far and I was chastised by my group that day for playing on my watch too much, but what I did see was accurate for the course I was on. Of course if I could just win the lotto, retire early and travel the country, I am positive I'd know this GolfBuddy inside and out in no time. But until then I'll keep playing and practicing and hope that it will give me all the help my game so desperately needs.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nuby 100% Cotton 4 Piece Cuddly Soft Baby Receiving Blanket Set, White, 28" x 28"
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A 4-pack of bargain blankets that were better than expected., May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It was easy to give these blankets 4 stars and I like them enough that I'm ordering some additional ones as gifts. First off the price is very attractive, (especially with the current coupon of 20% off), but even without that for 4 blankets it's a good deal. Then there is the quality and feel, while I wouldn't necessarily call it "cuddly" because I feel that is more for full, fuzzy type blankets, these are soft, medium thickness, all cotton flannel receiving type blankets. I've run them through the washer twice now and so far they are still good. With my Kids and now my Grandkids I love having these blankets around because they are great for so many purposes - burp cloth, changing blanket, sun shield, etc. I like that you have the option of pink, blue or white (neutral) and they have assorted designs. Overall my only complaint is that they are not really capable of being used as swaddling blankets because of the size, but I'm okay with all the other uses.

Valeo ONE22 FIRST All-in-One Beam Wiper Blade - 22", 1 Pack
Valeo ONE22 FIRST All-in-One Beam Wiper Blade - 22", 1 Pack
Price: $17.16

4.0 out of 5 stars See what's ahead, even in a downpour, May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Here in the Pacific Northwest a good set of windshield wipers is a necessity. This wiper was installed on the drivers side of my 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer. Installation was super easy since I've been doing this for quite awhile on my own vehicles, but even someone doing this for the first time should be able to figure it out. In use the wiper glides across the windshield smoothly and provides a clear view even with extreme rain. There are no missed areas, streaks or dragging; overall it appears to be a quality wiper. As for price point I would be comfortable paying the listed amount as long as I get plenty of use out of it, which only time will tell.

Ortho Flower, Fruit and Vegetable Insect Killer Concentrate, 32-Ounce (Garden Insecticide)
Price: $11.48
17 used & new from $11.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps when used at the first sign of insects, May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Every year when spring rolls around our hope is that we don't have to use this on our fruit trees, but we aren't always so lucky. We do wait until the first sign of insects and then we apply it as directed; sometimes it's already too late and the damage is done, but other times it has worked well and we end up with plenty of fruit. Overall there may be more natural options available, but we know this works for us and we will continue to use it.

Warm Wishes Baby Shower Card with Foil
Warm Wishes Baby Shower Card with Foil
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and sweet, May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I know no less than five couples that are expecting right now with two of them being my own children, so Baby Shower Cards are something I've been looking at often. This card is subtle in it's look even with the pearlized border and foil message, with a very warm heartfelt message to the recipient. I do have to note that I usually stay away from any cards that are remotely religious as they vary in my circle and while this one uses the word "heaven" on it I didn't necessarily feel it was too much.

Being Us Birthday Card for Sweetheart with Foil
Being Us Birthday Card for Sweetheart with Foil
Price: $1.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and with a great message., May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a card that could be given by either male or female, because the sentiment expressed is valid for either. When reading this card I was able to identify with every word when comparing it to my relationship. The quality of the card is good, it's attractive in my opinion and it's got a wonderful message; I'd be happy to give it to my other half.

Kind And Generous Man Birthday Card for Son with Foil
Kind And Generous Man Birthday Card for Son with Foil
Price: $3.73

4.0 out of 5 stars A BIG card for your big-hearted Son., May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Up until recently I always gave my son humorous cards that would make us laugh, but as he's gotten older I find myself wanting to express how proud I am and so much more of him and so I've switched to the more sappy, sentimental ones like this. The design and color scheme used are attractive, it's a larger than average card, it's eye catching and the sentiment expressed by what is written is one I can easily relate to.

PureGuardian H940 30-Hour Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, .5-Gallon
PureGuardian H940 30-Hour Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, .5-Gallon
Price: $39.90
10 used & new from $39.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a huge difference in my sleep quality., May 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our last humidifier lasted all of 8 months before is stopped working one night. I would have sought out warranty repair if I liked it enough, but seeing as how I didn't, I just tossed it without a second thought. This humidifier so far has been great and makes sleeping and waking so much better in our bedroom which is very dry.

Pros:
* Easy enough to fill without spilling.
* It can run up to 30 hours; although in our situation I've never found that I need it more than 10-12.
* Has a night light, which for some may be good even if it's too bright for me.
* Claims to fight mold and mildew within the tank; so far so good.
* Quieter than any other humidifier I've used.

Con:
* Although I had no problem filling it via my faucet (deep sinks), if you have shallow sinks it may be easier to fill it using a watcher pitcher.
* The small mist output causes it to take quite awhile to be effective in a small to medium size room. I usually start it 2 hours before going to bed.

Overall I am happy with it, as it's better than ones I've owned in the past.

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara, Black Brown 810, 0.44 Ounce
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara, Black Brown 810, 0.44 Ounce
Price: $6.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy on my lashes and on my budget, May 15, 2016
I've tried the cheap stuff, I've tried the expensive stuff and for me this is kind of a middle ground that works well. The particular applicator brush on this is one that I really like. It applies the mascara evenly, and not too thick. It also keeps my lashes separated and doesn't allow for clumping. As for removal it comes off easily with eye make-up remover or with a little more effort when just using soap and water. Overall I'm happy with it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20