Profile for Cricket > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 165

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cricket "Living life and loving it!" RSS Feed (The Great Pacific Northwest)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Visine Redness Reliever Eye Drops, Advanced Relief, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Visine Redness Reliever Eye Drops, Advanced Relief, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $5.12
25 used & new from $0.03

4.0 out of 5 stars I've been a longtime Visine user, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've never really noticed that Visine relieves the redness in my eyes, but it has provided moisture and that's why I use it. Whether it's because of allergies, a late night out or just irritation, a few drops of this has always helped my eyes to feel better and recover. The little bottle lasts a long time and travels easily and for the price it's well worth the results.

Fisher-Price Adorable Animals Baby's Bouncer
Fisher-Price Adorable Animals Baby's Bouncer
Offered by Galactic Deals, LLC
Price: $32.00
14 used & new from $31.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy baby!, October 21, 2014
I was surprised that my Daughter didn't get a bouncer in all of the gifts they received at their shower. So I decided to at least buy one for my home to use when I watch my Grandson. I decided to go with an inexpensive one just in case he didn't care for it and now I'm glad I did. Not because he doesn't like it, but because he really does and I didn't overspend on it.

It was very easy to put together with the included instructions. All you need is a Phillips screwdriver and a single D battery. The vibration it provides is not too strong, but enough that he notices because it seems to calm him when he gets fussy. Otherwise I don't turn it on every time. The toys are still a bit out of his reach and at this time he doesn't seem interested in them, but since they are removable I can put them back on later. The design is cute and while it is perfect for a boy, it's definitely unisex. It says the weight limit is 25lbs so we will get plenty of use before he grows out of it.

Brother Printer MFCJ4620DW Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Price: $149.81
27 used & new from $127.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Print wirelessly from laptops and mobile devices, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I switched to a laser printer several years ago because of ink costs. With the printer I owned, if one color ran out I had to replace the entire color cartridge and that was a waste. Thankfully this one allows each color to be changed individually and that may save me money in the long run. With a new Grandson I am printing pictures left and right and I had been doing it at a local drugstore, but with this printer I can print a new picture quickly and easily with the wireless connection. The results of the printing have been pretty good for my photos, but much better for text documents. The scanner and copier have produced results similar to my laser printer and I've yet to test out the fax. I like that it allows for mobile printing and I was surprised just how easy it was to set up. On the machine itself I appreciate the large screen and for me it was very user friendly. Overall this printer does what I expected it to do, but as a frugal consumer I would definitely shop and compare to make sure there aren't lower cost options.

Mead Trapper Keeper Snapper Trapper Binder, 1.5-Inch Capacity, 12 x 11.75 Inches, Red (72680)
Price: $9.05
3 used & new from $8.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to my Trapper Keeper memories, October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Growing up in school, Trapper Keepers were the coolest. I can only remember my Mom being able to afford to buy me one, once. I seem to remember either a unicorn or a kitty on its cover and of course the Velcro closure. When I saw that Trapper Keeper was still out there I had to see if they were still as cool as I remembered. When mine arrived I initially was pleased, but then I realized the flaws. The snap isn't very secure, especially if the binder is packed full of stuff. And over time and use it will more than likely pull away from the vinyl cover and no longer be useable. Also while the binder is easy to clean, I do remember the edges coming apart when I was younger and unless they've improved it greatly it'll probably happen again. And last but not least it's only a binder. No extras come with it, so you'll still need to purchase dividers, folders, etc. Didn't some of those use to come with it? Anyway while I can still appreciate the excitement I remember as a kid with my Trapper Keeper, it's possible that it's something better left in the past.

BIC Kids Pencil - Blue Barrel, (1.3 mm) 1-Count
BIC Kids Pencil - Blue Barrel, (1.3 mm) 1-Count
Price: $4.59
2 used & new from $4.59

4.0 out of 5 stars A pencil that will get kids excited about writing and drawing, October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When my kids were little they both wanted mechanical pencils, because apparently they were cooler and somehow better than the standard #2 pencil. And I have to admit that the BIC Kids Pencil makes that believable. This set comes in either Pink or Blue (I received Pink) with the pencil, extra lead, an eraser and it says stickers for personalization, but I couldn't find them.

I decided to let my Grandson who was heading into Kindergarten this year, try this out and so when he visited recently I showed him Nana's fancy new pencil and let him draw with it. I helped make sure that he was holding it properly and as a leftie he had no problems with it. Of course the pencil quickly became "his" pencil and he wanted to take it home with him, but we made a deal. I was going to send him a special "Back to School" kit that would include his own fancy Blue pencil along with other fun supplies and he easily agreed. I think the best thing about this pencil, besides it teaching kids proper finger position is that they are excited to use it. As for me, I still like my fancy pink pencil and it is currently carried around in my purse.

303 (30313) Aerospace Protectant - 32 fl. oz.
303 (30313) Aerospace Protectant - 32 fl. oz.
Price: $17.18
13 used & new from $13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A new-to-me product, that I'll continue to use., October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was my first experience using 303 Products and prior to it I had never heard of them. After reading about its uses I decided to test it out on my cars interior and also the soft vinyl cover to our convertible. First I made sure that I had plenty of clean cloths to wipe and buff with and then I set out to detail. I sprayed it on at first, but found that it was making a mess because it didn't spray accurately. So then I moved on to spraying on to a cloth and wiping it on which seemed to work better. It did take quite a bit of time between applying it and wiping or buffing it dry, but now a couple weeks later both the interior and cover still look as great as it did that day. Of course only time will tell, but overall this appears to be a good product and for the price you get a large bottle that should cover plenty of area.

NOCO Genius Boost GB30 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
NOCO Genius Boost GB30 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
Price: $129.95
6 used & new from $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm no longer intimidated by jump starts!, October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off I'm going to immediately admit that using jumper cables has always intimidated me. I have had a dead battery many times and have my own jumper cables, but I always find someone else to hook them up for use. I'm not sure what it is that intimidates, scares or bothers me, but something does and I've just learned to work around it.

When I received the NOCO Genius Boost I read through the small manual, hooked it up to my laptop to charge it and left it over night. In the morning it showed a full charge and I put it into my car for eventual use. It was just a few days later that a co-worker asked for a jump start when we were leaving work and I pulled out the NOCO. The look he gave me was priceless! But then I explained how it worked and yes, I asked him to hook it up (even suggested he do it backwards). He decided not to take that suggestion, but did hook it up normally and voilà his truck started right up! Seeing how easy it looked I convinced myself that the next time I could do it and I did, today. My car has an issue that I should probably have looked into, but haven't yet. Anytime it sits for 3-4 days without being driven the battery goes dead. So this morning when I went to start my car it was no surprise that it wouldn't. I pulled out the NOCO, hooked it up (carefully) and my car started right up. Again I didn't switch up the cables to test that out, but I did touch them together and nothing happened.

Now that it has jumped two cars within two weeks, the NOCO still shows a full charge which leads me to believe that it can jump start up to 20 times per charge, but only time will tell. I think the best thing about this has to be how easy it is for anyone to use, whether they are a new driver or they've been driving for years. It's size is also a major plus because it can be tucked away when not in use. Overall I feel better about having it in my car and I'm looking at getting one for my young Daughter and Mom too. The only thing I would have liked to see included would be a carrying case, but maybe they'll add that on in the future.

Munchkin Latch Lightweight Pacifier and Rattle Clip, 6+ Months
Munchkin Latch Lightweight Pacifier and Rattle Clip, 6+ Months
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the pacifier close by when you need it most, October 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The most important thing with any pacifier is that Baby likes it. It can be cute, have a great theme, color or design, but if Baby won't use it then it's worthless. My Grandson started off with a Philips Avent pacifier that the hospital sent home with him, but when his parents decided to introduce it he refused it. So Mom & Dad bought several to try including Nuk, Munchkin, Dr. Browns and MAM. Overall he definitely preferred the Munchkin and that is what he has been using. This clip and rattle set will be great as he gets older and becomes more mobile and we'll be more likely to lose or misplace them. I like that they are clear and that they also look a bit like a smile or heart. Overall the price is good here on Amazon and you also have a choice of sizes, which I found out can sometimes be an issue in the stores.

Munchkin Latch Lightweight Pacifier, Green/Orange, 0+ Months
Munchkin Latch Lightweight Pacifier, Green/Orange, 0+ Months
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby is happy, so Nana is happy, October 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The most important thing with any pacifier is that Baby likes it. It can be cute, have a great theme, color or design, but if Baby won't use it then it's worthless. My Grandson started off with a Philips Avent pacifier that the hospital sent home with him, but when his parents decided to introduce it he refused it. So Mom & Dad bought several to try including Nuk, Munchkin, Dr. Browns and MAM. Overall he definitely preferred the Munchkin and that is what he has been using. This set of two has been perfect for me to have in my home just in case they forget one when dropping him off. I like that they are clear and that they also look a bit like a smile or heart. Overall the price is good here on Amazon and you also have a choice of colors which I found out can sometimes be an issue in the stores.

Easy@Home 3 in 1 High Accuracy Non-contact Infrared Thermometer - Forehead, Surface and Room Temperature, NCT 301

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, quick and easy, October 14, 2014
With a new Grandbaby I wanted to get a thermometer that would be accurate, but easy to use. When I received this the first thing I did was test it against my other thermometers; digital and my "old fashioned" non-mercury oral one. I also tested them on myself and a family member to get more than one test. And after doing all of this I found that this thermometer was as accurate as the others and they were all within a 1/2 degree. Overall though this one was by far the easiest to use and will definitely be the best one to use on my Grandson if needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20