Profile for Cricket > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 168

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cricket "Living life and loving it!" RSS Feed (The Great Pacific Northwest)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Disney Go Green: A Family Guide to a Sustainable Lifestyle
Disney Go Green: A Family Guide to a Sustainable Lifestyle
by Asthildur Jonsdottir
Price: $10.67
40 used & new from $5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic resource for kids and families, July 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Even with the description I wasn't sure what to fully expect of this book. After receiving it and reading it I can say I am impressed not only at the information provided, but the way it is presented. The topics in this book are explained very basically so that many ages will begin to understand; Connecting with Others, Keep Learning, Giving, Carbon Footprint, Recycle, Compost and Eating Seasonally are just a few of the many topics covered. Also because it is a Disney Mickey & Friends book the illustrations will help draw kids in. Overall this is a nicely done book that can help teach kids how what they do in their daily activities can affect our planet and it may encourage them to find ways to help.

Perky-Pet 135TF Perky's Finest Red Flower Top Fill Plastic Hummingbird Feeder
Perky-Pet 135TF Perky's Finest Red Flower Top Fill Plastic Hummingbird Feeder
Price: $16.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Another nice feeder for my hungry little flyers, July 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Although I own several Perky-Pet Hummingbird Feeders I'm always happy to have another to put in use because we have a lot of Hummingbirds and putting feeders in different areas helps. My favorite has to be the Perky-Pet Our Best 30-Ounce Glass Hummingbird Feeder, solely based on it's size. I appreciate that I do not have to refill more than once a week during the summers and it's easy to do. On the other hand I am on my second one because I once forgot to remove it during a cold-freeze and it cracked. This plastic one is very easy to fill, clean and install so overall it's great, but because of it's size I have to fill it twice a week. In the end though it evens out because it's not going to crack or break like glass will and that makes me happy too.

10-Minute Makeup
10-Minute Makeup
by Boris Entrup
Price: $10.71
38 used & new from $7.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple tips for beginners and beyond, July 30, 2014
This review is from: 10-Minute Makeup (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I willingly admit that I know next to nothing about putting on make-up. My everyday morning routine goes something like this: moisturizer, brush on mineral powder, a little blush on the cheeks, maybe mascara and lipstick. I've always been told I have "good skin" (whatever that means) and just never got into the make-up craze when I was younger. I decided to look over this book with my niece who is 13. She's just starting to use make-up and I thought it'd be a great way for us both to learn something.

The first thing we both liked about the book was the picture index in the front with all of the looks by number, so you could easily find one to flip to. As for it saying that there are looks "from fresh and natural to catwalk chic" I would agree although in our opinion they leaned mostly to catwalk.

The step by steps were easy to follow and the results were close enough, as long as you had the tools needed. For the two of us though we found that most of the looks were much to drastic for everyday wear and we ended up making attempts to tone them down. Overall we both thought it was a handy book and definitely worth having for learning the techniques needed to apply make-up correctly and I'll keep it close to my bathroom to be able to reference quickly.

Wilson Jones Durable Hinge Poly Binder with Removable Ring, 1 Inch, Brown (W31922)
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $7.50
4 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic looking binder with extras, July 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This binder has a classic, professional look to it. It seems durable and the rings are secure without being difficult to open and close. I think it's interesting that the ring is removable as this is the first time I have seen this feature, but it could come in handy.It's also nice that it has a inside pocket and place for a business card, overall it's a quality item that I expect to last.

Mead 3 x 5-Inch Index Cards, Ruled, 100 Count, White (63350)
Mead 3 x 5-Inch Index Cards, Ruled, 100 Count, White (63350)
Price: $3.25
32 used & new from $0.53

4.0 out of 5 stars MEAD Index Cards - Great for notes and recipes, July 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm basing my review of this item on the product itself, not the price. Obviously if you are buying them on Amazon you are choosing the convenience of delivery over having to go out and buy them and with a small item like this you have to expect to pay more. The cards themselves are your standard ruled index cards and come in a pack of 100. Additionally they are not too thin or flimsy and that is a big plus. Overall a good product!

Filler Paper by Mead, Wide Ruled, 200 Sheets (15200)
Filler Paper by Mead, Wide Ruled, 200 Sheets (15200)
Price: $2.58
13 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Yep, it's filler paper!, July 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As far as filler paper goes, this is about as good of quality as you're going to get. That being said, it is just filler paper. The same stuff sold in bulk about this time of year for back to school and normally found for less than $1. Of course when you need it during the other months, why not add it on to an order here and have it delivered. Just make sure to find out whether your child needs Wide Ruled or College Ruled.

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons, Regular Scented, 16 Count
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons, Regular Scented, 16 Count
Price: $5.29
5 used & new from $5.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection with home delivery., July 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There's really only three things that I expect of a tampon; easy to use, comfortable and protects without leaking. The Playtex Sport Fresh Balance provides all three and it's also scented (which truthfully I've never understood). Being able to order them on Amazon saves a trip to the store and if you can find them them on Subscribe & Save you'll never have that moment when you need them, but don't have them.

Zipper Case for Kindle Fire HDX 7" by Incipio, Metallic Gold (does not fit previous generation)
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $32.75

3.0 out of 5 stars High priced, but it does have nice features., July 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While I don't love this case, I do like this case and really the only thing that keeps me from appreciating it more is the price. When each new version of a Kindle reader or tablet is released the market is then flooded with cases that will only fit those specific models and at a premium price too. Knowing that buyers will want (*need) these cases allows the seller to charge whatever they want which is their right, but not something I have to like. Beyond that personal issue this case is attractive, protects the Kindle Fire well and I really like the credit card/ID slots inside. Additionally I think a zipper is much more secure than a magnet closure which many have and that alone would encourage me to pick it.

Avery Textured Wraparound Labels, White, 7.85 x 1.75 Inches, Pack of 50 (08217)
Avery Textured Wraparound Labels, White, 7.85 x 1.75 Inches, Pack of 50 (08217)
Price: $15.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Personalize anything you want with these labels, July 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used these labels to personalize water bottles for a baby shower I was hosting and for mailing some packages. It was easy to use the online template provided by Avery and I printed them on my laser printer without any issues. They went on the water bottles smoothly and stayed on even with condensation and they looked great on the decorated gift packages I mailed. Obviously these are not a label you will use for everyday things, but they are great for special occasions if you want to get creative.

Quartet Magnetic Dry-Erase Board, 11 x 14 Inches, Black/Silver Frame (79367)
Quartet Magnetic Dry-Erase Board, 11 x 14 Inches, Black/Silver Frame (79367)
Price: $11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Organization at my fingertips, July 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This board couldn't have come at a better time. I was just a week and a half from hosting my daughters baby shower and I was having trouble keeping on top of all that still needed to be done. When I received this board I immediately filled it up with my "To Do" list and as time went along I erased and added items as needed. The eraser on the pen was great and easy to use since it was attached and the size of this board was easy for me to drag around the house or pop on the fridge. Overall this board definitely kept me organized and I was even using it the day of the shower checking off the menu items as I prepared them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20