ARRAY(0x9f3e1b34)

Top Reviewer Ranking: 173

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cricket "Living life and loving it!" RSS Feed (The Great Pacific Northwest)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sassy Disney Fun Bath Tub, Finding Nemo
Sassy Disney Fun Bath Tub, Finding Nemo
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, but still cute and fun, April 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Even though this is advertised as being good for toddlers, I can't see using this once a child can walk or possibly earlier. The sling fits securely over the tub and there is a tray to hold small toys or a washcloth. Draining is easy with the plug in the bottom and the tub doesn't slip around. As for a toddler I couldn't test it out, but I couldn't imagine most wanting to sit in such a small space and I would worry about them crawling out. Overall the cute Nemo design and usability for babies is enough for me to recommend it.

Belkin QODE Portable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for All New Kindle Fire HDX 8.9-Inch
Price: $89.99
23 used & new from $67.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Responsive and comfortable, April 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This bluetooth keyboard has been a great addition to my Kindle Fire. It was very easy to sync up and it fits perfectly. Although I do prefer to use the on screen keyboard quite a bit, this has come in very handy for when I need to type out lengthy items. The response on this is great with little to no lag time and even though it's compact I find it's still comfortable to use for extended periods. Overall while it is an investment for the price, it's well worth it for the quality.

Skip Hop Grab & Go Double Bottle Bag, Black
Skip Hop Grab & Go Double Bottle Bag, Black
Price: $15.00
3 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Grab & Go, April 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I liked this bag so much I actually bought the Chevron print to give to my daughter, but the basic black was perfect for me. It's easy to have sitting and ready in the fridge or you can add the bottles to it on the way out the door. The snap latch allows you to secure it to a diaper bag or stroller and it's easy to clean up if there are any accidental leaks. Overall it's stylish and reasonably priced, but mainly serves it's purpose well in keeping bottles cool for a couple hours.

Thirsties Diaper Cover with Hook and Loop, Blackbird, X-Small
Thirsties Diaper Cover with Hook and Loop, Blackbird, X-Small
Price: $22.20
2 used & new from $22.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Diaper covers made cute!, April 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Because of skin sensitivity concerns we have been looking into cloth diapers. They really have come quite a ways since I was a kid and products like these make them even better. This Thirsties Diaper Cover is easy to use and clean. Additionally the material is soft around the gussets to keep from irritating babies legs. I like that they come in assorted designs and these will be perfect to wear during the warm summer months with just a t-shirt. Overall they are a bit spendy, but if you are choosing to go with cloth diapers these will make it that much easier in the long run.

Hamilton Beach 40400 French Press with Cocoa Attachment
Hamilton Beach 40400 French Press with Cocoa Attachment
Price: $19.93
34 used & new from $16.53

4.0 out of 5 stars A good French Press for one or two, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We own several french presses of varying sizes, brands and styles. Each has it's pros and cons and that is why I continue to look for the "perfect one".

This Hamilton Beach French Press is a nice size for one or two people, depending on how much and how quickly you drink coffee. For us and the mugs we use for our coffee this makes 3 mugs, which is perfect for weekday morning where we both usually drink a cup and a half before leaving the house. On the weekends though we would have to use the press twice to make enough, but because of the extra clean up we just brew a pot in out coffeemaker.

The ease of using this press is no different than any others; add in your coffee or tea, pour over your hot water, let steep, plunge and pour. Clean up can be by hand or it's also safe for the dishwasher.

The addition of the frother for hot cocoa is new and although I'm not a big cocoa fan I did try it out twice. It was easy to use, made a nice head on my cocoa and hot buttered rum too. Obviously it's going to be a bonus for those that will use it regularly, but for me it was just fun to try.

Overall this is a good press, but still not the perfect one for me.

OXO Tot Infant Feeding Gift Bundle, Green
OXO Tot Infant Feeding Gift Bundle, Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Several great items, all bundled together, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have to say that it was the bib that drew me to this bundle. We already own the same one and it's a great bib, so I figured the other products were definitely worth a test.

The sippy cup is a nice size and easy to hold for small hands. It also transforms into a standard cup when the child is ready. The spoons are sturdy, with a soft bite and easy to clean. The snack cup allows for little fingers to grab snacks without as much mess. The freezer tray has a good portion size, the food is removed easily to be stored and then served in the containers and it cleans up easily. And last but not least is the bib I already loved. It folds up small to pack it on the go, quick cleaning in the sink and catches so much more than the average bib.

Bissell Citrus Scented Demineralized Water, 1393, 32 oz
Bissell Citrus Scented Demineralized Water, 1393, 32 oz
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly scented, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been using my Bissell Steam Mop Hard-Floor Cleaner for years and have always used plain water. I thought it would be a nice change to have a "clean citrus scent" after cleaning, so I was very interested in trying this out.

I noticed that when I opened the bottle the fragrance wasn't overpowering, which I originally thought was good and figured that it would be increased by the steam. I then filled up the tank and started cleaning. It wasn't until my entire kitchen floor was done that I actually noticed a very slight citrus scent and if I wasn't trying to smell it, I don't know that I would have noticed it at all.

Overall it obviously didn't clean my floors any better and because the scent wasn't very noticeable, I can't see myself buying this in the future when I can just get my regular water for free.

Torani Sugar Free Syrup, Hazelnut, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Torani Sugar Free Syrup, Hazelnut, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $24.62
3 used & new from $24.62

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets for SF Syrups, February 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are a few choices for flavored SF Syrups, but I've always found Torani to be the best tasting. The Hazelnut flavor is what I'm used to getting from my local espresso stand and having it at home allows me save money. Price wise if you purchase on subscribe and save it's a good deal since it's delivered, otherwise check out your local stores if buying if you don't need it in bulk.

Earnest Eats Hot and Fit Cereal, American Blend, 2.35 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Earnest Eats Hot and Fit Cereal, American Blend, 2.35 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $32.28
5 used & new from $29.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for mornings on the go!, February 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The first morning that I prepared this, I spent a lot of time looking at the ingredients. Everything was familiar to me except for the Amaranth; that one I had to look up. Otherwise it seemed to be a good, healthy, hot cereal combination without all the fillers.

I followed the directions to the letter the first time and for me it was too soupy and I didn't care for the watery taste. So on my second day I filled it a bit less than the line they recommend filling it to, then used non fat milk and this made all the difference for me. The flavor combo is nice, the texture is good and it's filling enough for me with my coffee in the morning that I am good until lunch. There were only two items that kept me from giving 5 stars. The first was the level of sweetness from the dried cane syrup, which was 2nd on the ingredient list and the second was a slight off aftertaste. I thought it was just me, but family members also had the same comment. It's wasn't so bad that I wouldn't eat it, but it did require me to rinse it away when I was done. Overall I really enjoyed the ease of having a hot breakfast that I could take on the go with me and we've continued to purchase these locally at a big box store.

Babyletto Stroller Blanket, Alphabets
Babyletto Stroller Blanket, Alphabets
Price: $24.33

3.0 out of 5 stars The simplest changes make all the difference, February 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The addition of the string ties on the sides of the blanket make all the difference. Easy to "install" on a carrier or stroller by just tying it to the side bars or handles and your blanket stays put. I like the print on this one (Alphabets) because it is unisex and will make future baby shower gift giving easy. The material itself is soft, launders nicely and is holding up well after 4 washes. The only downfall is the price, but now that the idea is there I could see sewing on my own ties to blankets we already have.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20