Profile for Joseph J. Dovidio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph J. Dovidio RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Method All Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner Limited Edition, Pink Grapefruit, 28 Ounce (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em, March 12, 2015
I love these cleaners so much. They smell so fresh and they work really well. I switched to method after my apartment complex gave me a free set when I moved in. Big fan!

ZeroWater ZD-018 23-Cup Water Dispenser and Filtration System
ZeroWater ZD-018 23-Cup Water Dispenser and Filtration System
Price: $37.88
75 used & new from $31.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, and I love it., March 12, 2015
After years of using Brita filters, I love my Zero filter. I keep this guy next to the fridge and keep the reservoir filled. The water tastes great and it does exactly what it describes. Some of the reviewers for this product are crazy. If you're worried about cysts and organisms, then boil your water first? My tap water averaged 220 on the TDS meter. about 100ish through the brita filter. I still use the brita filter from time to time, especially for my keurig (which also has its own filter), but I think this is a great way to have clean fresh drinking water available, and it helps me buy less bottled water. When you're looking to purchase a product, look at what it says it does, dont just assume!

Master Lock 1500iD Speed Dial Combination Lock, Assorted Colors
Master Lock 1500iD Speed Dial Combination Lock, Assorted Colors
Price: $7.98
88 used & new from $7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars The 1 star reviewers are using it incorrectly, October 1, 2013
This is a very innovative combination lock. It's also very user friendly if you take 5 seconds to read the instructions, or the reviews describing how to use it. It comes with a 4 code lock inside the package. I reset mine and used a 6 code lock. It works every time. EVERY time. It feels very strong and works perfectly. I highly recommend it.

It says assorted colors, I was sent a white one. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a combination lock. I would purchase this item again

NOW Foods Super Antioxidants, 120 Capsules
NOW Foods Super Antioxidants, 120 Capsules
Offered by usabuyer
Price: $21.69
20 used & new from $17.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Antioxidants!, September 5, 2013
I have been taking these for some time and when I first began to take them I was very surprised at how my skin improved. I also simply felt better and my stomach/GI tract was calmer. This may be the placebo effect, but my skin/hair is definitely improved. It supplies a variety of antioxidants and puts me at ease, so even if it is just a placebo effect, I'll take it! The green tea is very helpful. Beware if you have an allergy to pineapples as it contains bromelain

Windex Touch Up 3 Pack Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner. 2 Bathroom and 1-Kitchen
Offered by Liquidation Warehouse Inc
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, September 5, 2013
These are very handy. I'm not sure if they're a great value but you definitely find yourself cleaning less because you spot clean more. It also encourages others (i.e. roommates, guests) to clean as they go as well. Very effective. Would recommend

Dial 1723319 Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer Pearl Scents Pure Breeze Air Freshener, 5.64oz Bottle (Pack of 8)
Price: $30.16
6 used & new from $25.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Hit or miss, September 5, 2013
These smell great, they're not overwhelming. However I'm not sure if I adapted to the smell, or if it got less noticeable. It's a nice way to have an easy distribution of a fresh scent, while eliminating other pesky/everyday odors. Just beware, if you keep it near a heat source or increased ventilation they will dry up much more quickly.

Chooty Victory Lane Chocolate Simply Soft  12-1/2 by 19-Inch KE Synthetic Down Like Fiber Pillow, Set of 2
Chooty Victory Lane Chocolate Simply Soft 12-1/2 by 19-Inch KE Synthetic Down Like Fiber Pillow, Set of 2
Price: $41.99
2 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great throws for a great price, September 5, 2013
Was looking for a good match with my new bedding set. They are exactly the same color as pictured. Theyre very soft and the perfect size, especially if you're like me and like neck support while you sleep. Very high quality, I was very happy. I would recommend these to anyone and I'm glad to have come across the brand.

adidas Originals Men's Superstar II Court Sneaker,White/White/White,12 D US
adidas Originals Men's Superstar II Court Sneaker,White/White/White,12 D US
Offered by Sneakers4U
Price: $80.00
9 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic standby, September 5, 2013
These are my go-to shoes for everyday wear. They are very comfortable and fit well. I range from 12-12.5, but the size 12 fit great. My last pair lasted 2 years and I expect these will last just as long!

Metamucil Psyllium Fiber Supplement Capsules 160 Count (Pack of 2)
Metamucil Psyllium Fiber Supplement Capsules 160 Count (Pack of 2)
Price: $31.76
11 used & new from $31.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the capsules, September 5, 2013
The caps make it extremely easy to make sure you're getting fiber as you need it, or part of a routine. Considering how much fiber is in each serving, the capsules are very small! I would definitely recommend it.

Metamucil Berry Sugar Free Smooth Texture Powder 114 Doses
Metamucil Berry Sugar Free Smooth Texture Powder 114 Doses
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than generic fiber/psyllium husk powder preparations, September 5, 2013
I always bought the cheaper store brand fiber/psyllium husk drinks. Ive had IBS since I was young, although it dissipated greatly as I got older, I take fiber once in a while as the routine makes me more comfortable. This mixed very well and was so easy to take. The berry flavor is a nice change of pace from all the orange ones. I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7