Profile for J.C. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J.C. RSS Feed (Anaheim, Ca)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Works on Some VCR's, May 12, 2014
First I used this product to clean my oldest VCR that was no longer taping or playing back well and it worked great so I decided to try it on my newer VCR and the cleaner tape would not play and actually got stuck in my VCR. Luckily there are video's online that guide you through getting a stuck tape out of the VCR. So if your player is older you are probably OK and it did work really great.

Produce Partners Great Guacamole Mix Spicy, 1-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Produce Partners Great Guacamole Mix Spicy, 1-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $10.24
10 used & new from $10.24

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Glad I Found It!, July 26, 2013
I got the product quickly and the price was good. When my local store stopped carrying this I was so disappointed but I'm glad I found it online for even a better price.

Pentax X70 12MP CCD Digital Camera with 24x Optical Triple Shake Reduction Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Zoom!, August 22, 2009
We took our new camera on a vacation to the Sierras and we were able to get some great close-ups of the wildlife that were very sharp. The 24 optical zoom really gets in close and I do recommend steadying it on a tripod or other solid surface. I took shots without the support and they were very clear but I wouldn't want to risk the shot if it was a one-time opportunity.

The camera offers a lot of variety for settings so it should please any type of photographer. The only drawback for me is that you need to flip up the flash if you want it to go off, the camera will take pictures in very low light without the flash but they will be grainy and I was used to my smaller Pentax where the auto flash kicked in without you doing a thing.

The Wonder of Probiotics: A 30-Day Plan to Boost Energy, Enhance Weight Loss, Heal GI Problems, Prevent Disease, and Slow Aging (Lynn Sonberg Books)
by Deborah Mitchell
Price: $14.79
96 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Oz got my interest, December 24, 2007
I had heard about Probiotics before but when Dr Mehmet Oz appeared on Oprah and talked about health and Probiotics I wanted to know more. This book is simply laid out and you can read about a specific area of health that you are interested in improving or how your whole health is affected by Probiotics. This book has good information for anyone concerned with getting healthy and staying healthy.