Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Real Review Kindle Fire > Reviews

Browse

Real Review Kind...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Real Review Kindle Fire RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Frozen Free Fall
Frozen Free Fall
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Wonderland, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Frozen Free Fall (App)
Disney did a great job with this one. The visual and sound design is simply stunning. Challenging enough to keep your interest and rewarding as you earn different characters from the movie who each have a special skill. As with any free app (no such thing) you have to purchase these power up skills after initial free use to know how to use it in game play. Make sure to to set Parental Controls as always.
No problems on Kindle Fire or Ipad. An enjoyable game!

Countdown for PvZ 2
Countdown for PvZ 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Game delay! Update ur countdown, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Countdown for PvZ 2 (App)
Sadly the release will not be out today 7 -18 ... when I updated this ap it now says 13 more days..I hope that is true because as of last night not one article or even PVZ web gave a new release date.
I love love PvZ and am anxiously awaiting along with millions.
Floridamom

Flowpaper
Flowpaper
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish i knew more, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Flowpaper (App)
The app loaded quickly with no problems opening but I didn't see any help or descriptions about what to do. After tapping icons to see what each did I found the brush options but again no details so its pretty much try each one and see how they work. It has options for flow and you must be lite handed. I do not know anything about drawing shading or etc so I was unable to really create much. I wish I knew more because it seems lovely art could be achieved easily if you do know. For ex: the sample image of the fish is stunning!
As free app of day its worth a Doodle.
Enjoy! Floridamom - April

Weather Rabbit
Weather Rabbit
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Weather Rabbit (App)
To be honest ..I have never used a weather app so I have no comparison review but the weather rabbit loaded fine on my fire and found and kept my loacation. The rabbit is cute as it dances if you tap it. When you hit the today Icon it updates your report and gives you coins to use as others have said to dress rabbit. I cant comment on the accuracy of prediction yet ..but its Florida - sunny or scattered showers is every day in summer. lol ..
Try it ..its worth it!
Floridamom -April

Nemo's Reef
Nemo's Reef
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxant for your mind, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Nemo's Reef (App)
This is a well made app by Disney. I honestly use it more than my son. The music ( theme of Nemo - variety) is very relaxing and I use it before bed for downtime and clearing my mind.
The screen is bursting with color and movement of the fish and plants seem lifelike. The more you add to your reef the more characters show up. Nemo crew and special fish. IAP: WARNING- yes it requires money to purchase pearls for speeding up plant development or to get certain items for the reef. Pricing Imo seemed fair so I did purchase one family pack and that was all I needed. I normally wouldn't give an app a chance if they have IAP but this is the one that seemed worth it.
You will have to decide but even if you don't buy its still a game the kids can goof off with that's relaxing. You just cant achieve Nemos goals.
Good luck. Floridamom

Galazer
Galazer
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cant breath or blink unseen playability?, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Galazer (App)
Description says if you breath or blink your dead..and it has unseen playability? The controls make it impossible to defend yourself ..and your ammo is slow pulses vs the attacking ships who have double shots at you and can move anywhere. I did ok but with the description clearly stating the game is unplayable what did we expect? I wouldn't recommend this game. Sorry!

StatsPac
StatsPac

4.0 out of 5 stars Sounds too good to pass, April 5, 2013
This review is from: StatsPac (App)
Honestly I wont need this app but both of my college girls may and after reading all the great reviews from those who understand the functions it is too good to pass up. Free app of the day! Thank you. I will save it for my girls. They can come visit to do homework ha ha!

Creatorverse
Creatorverse

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Creatorverse (App)
I could not locate any instructions and upon open there was a picture? on the page that I couldn't remove. I couldn't find a blank canvas but even if I could I really think you need a degree on how to use all the instruments to draw up or draft what you want and then animate the scene.
I was hopeful but its just not for me I guess.
Sorry but I couldn't recommend what I cant figure out myself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2013 1:18 PM PDT

Voxel Invaders
Voxel Invaders
Price: $1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Invaders!, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Voxel Invaders (App)
This really is as good as the reviews state. Space Invaders was my favorite game ( back in the day - oops giving away my age) and this game is very similar if not just like it. I found the controls easy but took me a minute to figure out you can go anywhere on the screen. I really recommend this game and would pay money for it. Free app today is a bonus. I may not share this one with the kid. ha ha just joshing.
Enjoy!
FloridaMom

Crazy Formula
Crazy Formula
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A challenge, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Crazy Formula (App)
I like this. Its different and can be a challenge on some of the puzzles. The puzzle is basically scrambled tubes that a chemical will need to flow through from point a to b and its your goal to align the tubes for proper flow.
I haven't got too far but have seen color coded tubes that if you mix the wrong tubes it becomes poison. So you really need to think in this one.
Fun and my son enjoyed it until it got too tough. I didn't see any easy modes etc but that's fine.
I would recommend this.