Profile for B. Young > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Young RSS Feed (Hawaii, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Disney Big Girls'  Olaf Frozen Plush Backpack, Multi, One Size
Disney Big Girls' Olaf Frozen Plush Backpack, Multi, One Size
Price: $12.20
11 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, January 5, 2015
This was a gift for my niece who likes Frozen and Olaf. It is a very well made and good looking backpack. This is so cute! As other reviewers have mentioned the pocket to carry items is small, but that was expected. I have purchased several character backpacks including Hello Kitty and Yoshi, and they all have very small zippered pockets. If you are looking to carry anything more then a small coin purse and your IDs, you may be disappointed. In my case, it was exactly what I was looking for.

niceeshop(TM) Titanium Steel Several Spiral Wrapping String Wrist Bracelet,Black
Offered by niceeshop.
Price: $6.58
4 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, September 20, 2013
The bracelet is just under 24 inches long and wraps loosely 3 times around my wrist. The whole bracelet is very light weight, which I actually like. The clasp also, is very light weight, but attaches snuggly and seems secure. I think it is well worth the price and am happy with this bracelet.

niceEshop(TM) 6Pcs x Cute Cartoon Animal Wooden Ball Point Pen Mobile Pendant-Random Color
Offered by Cosy Zone
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, August 19, 2013
These mini pens are very cute. They will make cute party favors. I tested one of the pens and the ball point ink comes out pretty smoothly. I can't see writing a long letter or essay with these, but they are accurately described as good for writing your signature, phone number or some other short note. I think you get a random assortment. For my 6 I received 3 monkeys 2 frogs and 1 black bear.

25" x 42" Olive Drab Side Zipper Jumbo Canvas Cargo Bag
25" x 42" Olive Drab Side Zipper Jumbo Canvas Cargo Bag
Offered by Military Uniform Supply, Inc.
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality - Thick Canvas, August 19, 2013
I purchased this a little under 4 years ago to protect and store some equipment. It worked out perfectly for how I intended to use it. I was happy with my purchase when I received it and I am still using it today. The quality is nice, the canvas is thick, it is nicely put together and it has held up well. I still expect to be using this sturdy and durable bag for years to come.

Vaultz Locking Pencil Box, 8.25 x 5.5 x 2.5 Inches, Black (VZ01479)
Vaultz Locking Pencil Box, 8.25 x 5.5 x 2.5 Inches, Black (VZ01479)
Price: $11.54
7 used & new from $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars durable pencil box, August 18, 2013
I use to buy my kids a new plastic pencil box every year. Some years the pencil box would break before the school year was over, and I would have to replace them. I bought this one after my son broke his 2nd replacement case, around a year and a half ago. This pencil box still seems sturdy and still looks great. The divider and pockets helps keep his supplies organized. It is larger than the plastic pencil boxes my kids had, but it still fits in their backpacks and holds all they need. I did see there were negative reviews regarding the lock, but because my kids use it as a pencil box, they don't use the lock, so I can't comment on the locks durability.

Folding Camp Stool - Camouflage
Folding Camp Stool - Camouflage
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $15.95
12 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and folds up nice and small, August 18, 2013
I have all kinds of portable chairs: 3 seaters, 6 seaters, stadium chairs, stadium cushions, and the standard foldable chairs. I purchased this about 10 months ago, and it has seen it's fair share of use even with all my other chairs. It is what I pick when I am looking for something lightweight and portable. It folds up small enough that I can carry this in my handbag. It is fast to pull out and set up and also to fold up and go. It is a lower chair, but relatively comfortable for me (I'm 5'3"). I have mostly used it when I am waiting in registration lines and watching the last half of volleyball practices. I did read that some reviewers were having trouble attaching the bottom metal connectors together. It is a tight fit, but I have always been able to secure mine. I usually place it sideways on the ground and push the other leg down until I am able to hook the metal connectors together (that was a tip I read from another reviewer). It is the tension on this metal connector that keeps the whole chair from collapsing when in use, so it is a tight fit by design. After 10 months of having and using this chair, it is my opinion that the quality is good, it is durable, and it is reasonably stable.

Summit 1150 Clear-Water Barley Flakes Pond Treatment, Treats up to 1000-Gallons
Summit 1150 Clear-Water Barley Flakes Pond Treatment, Treats up to 1000-Gallons
Price: $13.04
2 used & new from $7.08

5.0 out of 5 stars No more pea soup, August 18, 2013
Earlier this year I made a small backyard pond in a container about the size of a half barrel. Shortly after I added fish I had an algae bloom, even while running a filter. My pond water, which gets direct sun in the morning, was green for a few months before I did a little research and decided to try barley flakes. Because of my small pond size, I used only about 1/4 of the package, put it in mesh bag, and inserted it directly into my filter. For the first week nothing seemed to happen, but within 3 weeks my mini-pond was clear. I cannot say with 100% certainty that it would not have cleared up on its own, but because it did finally clear up after I added the barley flakes, I'm planning to continue to run my filter system with barley flakes.

Asics Women's Spot My Heart Short, Red/Purple, X-Small
Asics Women's Spot My Heart Short, Red/Purple, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Reversible!, August 17, 2013
I was very pleased with the fit and quality of these volleyball shorts on my daughter. They are 92% polyester and 8% spandex like other ASICS shorts she owns. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that these were reversible and had a nice oval design on the other side with similar colors to the heart design. They are thicker then our non-reversible ASICS shorts, but still a good weight for volleyball practices. I would definitely want to remove the small white size tag before use with the alternate design. These are very cute volleyball shorts.

Source Global Out Door Curtain Rods, 100 to 144, Antique Brown
Source Global Out Door Curtain Rods, 100 to 144, Antique Brown
Price: $58.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Holding up Well, February 14, 2013
I've been using this outside on a covered patio for over 6 months now. It's been raining quite a bit this past month and it's pretty humid here, and is holding up well. It seems very durable and I am happy with the quality of this outdoor rod.

Stadium Chair (Red)
Stadium Chair (Red)
Price: $37.99
3 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE stadium chair for me., February 14, 2013
I use this chair almost every week to sit through a 3 hour practice at a Gym with hard wood seats. I enjoy watching my daughter play volleyball, and this chair keeps me comfortable through the longer 3 hour practices. While I've only had this for a couple of months, every time I have brought out this chair it has attracted the attention of other parents who admire the quality and who ask me where they can get one. The chair looks and feels heavy duty and has nice thick canvas that suspends you above the hard bleachers. It is heavy, but well worth carrying if you plan on sitting for long periods of time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4